Janette Posted 10 May 2007 , 10:55pm
post #121 of 11980

That's not nice to talk about me like that icon_razz.gif

I can hear you icon_lol.gif

Orange Juice

cakeatopia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeatopia Posted 10 May 2007 , 11:07pm
post #122 of 11980

I can't poke the penguin--how do I poke the penguin????

CakesbyMonica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyMonica Posted 10 May 2007 , 11:19pm
post #123 of 11980

Slowly extend your index finger, find cake_freak's avatar, approach screen with outstretched finger, line finger with penguin belly button, poke!
repeat as desired (or compelled)

OJ, Giant Twinkies, Penguin poking, flat tires, grammar lessons, clogging sinks...this has to be the wierdest forum I've ever been a part of.

WEENIE MOBILE!

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 10 May 2007 , 11:52pm
post #124 of 11980

I POKED THE PENGUIN!

Can't wait to see a photo - so glad you re-made it.

Speaking of Weenie Mobiles, I actually got to RIDE in the REAL Oscar Meyer Weenie Mobile when I was in college. Come on - admit it, you are ALL jealous now!

And I believe Momkicksbut said what some of us were thinking and that cake_freak took it in the humours manner in which it was intended - I mean there are SMILIES all over the place in the message! And we are all very proud of cake_freak. I consider most people here my friends and I would tell you if you had a booger hanging out of your nose - and you should take it as a friend not wanting a friend to be caught in public that way, not as rude.

Did that metaphor work or is it just the wine talking? icon_biggrin.gif

Have a CAKE day!

Purple People Eater

cake_freak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake_freak Posted 11 May 2007 , 12:55am
post #125 of 11980

THE BANNAN SPLITS!!!!!!

ok im do ok poke the peingin you know you want to!!!!! icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

its cute and cuddly now but it will get you every time i sware!!!

dances im hyper!!!! falls and sits on a cake OOPS WHOS WAS THAT??

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 11 May 2007 , 1:07am
post #126 of 11980

I kissed James Darren

The young ones are saying "Who's that?".

Sweet, you made me think about when I was working at this one place (kind of "one time at band camp") we had a code if someone had bad breath. We would say "skunk booty". For the life of me I don't remember how we came up with that code word. Strange.

DecoratingDingbat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DecoratingDingbat Posted 11 May 2007 , 1:47am
post #127 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by cake_freak

THE BANNAN SPLITS!!!!!!

ok im do ok poke the peingin you know you want to!!!!! icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

its cute and cuddly now but it will get you every time i sware!!!

dances im hyper!!!! falls and sits on a cake OOPS WHOS WAS THAT??

Darn it .... got me again! What the heck is it about that dagnabbit thing?
Glad you landed on a cake ... softer landing, and sweet butt! icon_twisted.gifthumbs_up.gif

I've got it ... My Pepe Le Pew has a thing for that penguin, resulting in my need to constantly poke it!!

cake_freak Posted 11 May 2007 , 1:57am
post #128 of 11980

drags finger through iceing HUMMM IT WAS A GOOD cake!!! go who ever made it! icon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

itsloops Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsloops Posted 11 May 2007 , 3:20am
post #129 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesbyMonica

Slowly extend your index finger, find cake_freak's avatar, approach screen with outstretched finger, line finger with penguin belly button, poke!
repeat as desired (or compelled)

OJ, Giant Twinkies, Penguin poking, flat tires, grammar lessons, clogging sinks...this has to be the wierdest forum I've ever been a part of.

WEENIE MOBILE!

Weird is my middle name. Now, lets all join hands and squash the spirit of meaness that has reared its ugly face on this wonderful forum.

Weenie Mobile? Now I have to say I am totally jealous. I was actually upset that I never got to audition for the "french's" mustard mascot.

I could so pull that off!!! icon_lol.gif

Now......................

Pink Toe Nails!!!

CakesbyMonica Posted 11 May 2007 , 3:20am
post #130 of 11980

Skunk booty! Giant Twinkie! Purple People Eater! Weenie Mobile! Orange Juice!

I feel like I said lots of bad words, turretts syndrome style.

Poke the penguin, smell the skunk. I don't know what you'd do with Scarlett...Who's Darren?

Janette Posted 11 May 2007 , 3:38am
post #131 of 11980

He was Moon Doggie, Gidget's boyfriend

And, he stared in Time Tunnel

Go ahead and say it - what's a Moon Doggie, who's a Gidget and where's the Time Tunnel?

Janette Posted 11 May 2007 , 3:39am
post #132 of 11980

Cake_Freak, I feel like I've been invited to a party

reesesob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
reesesob Posted 11 May 2007 , 3:56am
post #133 of 11980

OK, first off... Cake_freak HOW the heck did you start a thread that has gone SO many pages long?!?!? I think my longest thread just hit 2 pages LOL!

Secondly, FOCUS people!!!!! This thread is all over the freakin place. icon_confused.gif I'm con-foos-eled LOL! (not that that's hard to do!) icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Did you get your pics yet? I'm dying to see your cake... I'm gonna go check your pics.... SEE YA! icon_wink.gif

lynda-bob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lynda-bob Posted 11 May 2007 , 3:58am
post #134 of 11980

I just finished watching Ross at the Kentucky Derby on the Tonight show w/Jay Leno icon_razz.gif Now, THAT made me smile and laugh... I soooo needed that icon_lol.gif

Janette Posted 11 May 2007 , 3:58am
post #135 of 11980

reese,

they let you out again didn't they

reesesob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
reesesob Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:00am
post #136 of 11980

on a weekend pass for mother's day!!!!

itsloops Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:07am
post #137 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janette

He was Moon Doggie, Gidget's boyfriend

And, he stared in Time Tunnel

Go ahead and say it - what's a Moon Doggie, who's a Gidget and where's the Time Tunnel?

icon_surprised.gif OMG!!!!

Moon Doggie was my first crush.

I miss him so. icon_cry.gif

We were supposed to start a family........... (sigh.....!!)

Janette Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:12am
post #138 of 11980

I bet you just hate me because I got to kiss your crush icon_lol.gif

I snatched his cute little head a layed on on him. I thought my Mother was going to faint.

Joolz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joolz Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:33am
post #139 of 11980

This is why I love cakecentral!! We are all one big happy family. Of course we have our issues (or subscriptions as my husband would say, because I don't have just one I have a whole years worth, ha ha icon_smile.gif ) I agree with the rest of you Wilton's fondant is yucky!!!!

itsloops Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:39am
post #140 of 11980

Note to self...

"Must find Janette and destroy"

Were you 2 dating? Do tell.

I too love my CC family. thumbs_up.gif

HollyPJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HollyPJ Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:40am
post #141 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisi

I an a Wilton Instructor. I am expected to "stand by the Wilton name". I hate to say it, yes the fondant they put out does take some getting used to. thumbsdown.gif But in thier defense you can flavor it. Use the candy flavoring because they are more concentrated. You could even use the flavorsing from Walgreens. (go to the pharm. and ask for their flavorings. these are the one they use to flavor childrens med. they come in many different flavors, and are only about a buck.) If it's the texture you can't take, nope can't help ya there.

I've mentioned it to my supervisor, and she says she'll "pace the word along" icon_rolleyes.gif Whatever that means.

I, personally, when teaching suggest that my students use the Wilton product, but then give them the recipe to make the MMF. 90% of them com back with the MMF recipe for class work. I mean hey if it does the same thing, and gets the same results why not enjoy the taste too, right?!

I hope no Wilton instructors think we are criticizing them when we criticize the fondant (not that it seems like that's what you think--I just want to make sure).

IMO, I don't think adding flavoring covers the bad taste. It's SO strong. icon_sad.gif

cb_one Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cb_one Posted 11 May 2007 , 5:02am
post #142 of 11980

Although I hate making it now,( because of the itme) I like MMF the best. I tried Satin Ice last week, and it tasted better than Wilton. i don't know about paying that price for it though.

I'm really surprised that Wilton hasn't changed their taste yet, and it smells horrible. icon_eek.gif

CakesbyMonica Posted 11 May 2007 , 12:10pm
post #143 of 11980

I know who Gidget is, though I must admit, that was through re-runs.

cathyfowler662 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyfowler662 Posted 11 May 2007 , 12:21pm
post #144 of 11980

Cake_Freak, do you have the new pic yet?? Can't wait to see the final outcome! icon_lol.gif

The closest thing that I have to a weanie mobile story is the Christmas ornament that plays the song...everyone who passes the tree hits the play button. SO COOL!

I remember Gidget....took me a while (must be 'cause I'm so old! icon_cry.gif ), I kept thinking of Dobie Gillis....WRONG SHOW! Man, I wasn't even born when those shows were out, but yet...some of my faves!

Okay, time to get up and go to work....Have a great day everyone! I'll get to see more posts AFTER my 3 (yes, three) hour drive home. Worst commute in California! Oh, I know, there are probably worse, like LA area...but this is a two lane....let's everyone stop where we're not supposed to commute...HATE it! icon_mad.gif

vitomiriam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vitomiriam Posted 11 May 2007 , 1:02pm
post #145 of 11980

You guys are killing me!!!!!!!!!! I'm cracking up over here!! I am at work, trying to discretely look at the posts and trying to pretend it's all official and work-related and you've got me in tears laughing hysterically!!! I better get back to work. Let me think of something sad so I can stop laughing. Oh geez........... what were we talking about? Wilton fondant? It taste yucky and smells awful. I bought Satin Ice but it's expensive. I am going to try to make my own this weekend.

cake_freak Posted 11 May 2007 , 1:13pm
post #146 of 11980

trust me i know im like got people looking at me like im NUTS!!! (well i am but you know) I LOVE THIS PLACE AND DOOOONT ASK ME HOW I CAN GRAB SOOOO MUCH ATTENTION!?!?!?!?!?!?! I DONT KNOW MY SELF THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!!

CakesbyMonica Posted 11 May 2007 , 1:16pm
post #147 of 11980

cathyfowler -- goodness gracious me! Where do you commute to and from? That's nuts! I sure hope you earn the big bucks. thumbs_up.gif

My husband wants to move to Temecula and he works in San Diego. That's more than an hour commute with NO traffic, doing 80, and I think he's crazy for it. He currently makes about $17 an hour.

CakesbyMonica Posted 11 May 2007 , 1:18pm
post #148 of 11980

SPEAKING of poking penguins...check out this link...I think its the same penguin, too!

http://www2.gamesville.lycos.com/html_poke/poke_penguin.swf

cake_freak Posted 11 May 2007 , 1:26pm
post #149 of 11980

THANK YOU CakesbyMonica lol i added it to my sigg

Janette Posted 11 May 2007 , 1:49pm
post #150 of 11980

Check out the site Monica put on here it is really cool

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%