I Now Hate Wilton!

Lounge By cake_freak Updated 25 Jun 2007 , 2:05am by Heath

wdsanders21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wdsanders21 Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 8:01pm
post #11971 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wjk

Did anyone read the spoiler ending to Harry Potter??? There was a story about a hacker that got into the publishing company website and then posted the ending. I read it because I don't believe it!!!! He was also very religious and believed that Harry Potter taught kids Neo Paganism. His reason of doing it was so people won't have to buy the book.

OMG noooo. What happened in the end? Is Dum. really dead? Does Harry die? I thought it was just for kids when it first came out even though I am a pretty avid reader. Then year before last I read them all and loved them. Now I have been waiting along with all the kiddos (and adults alike) to find out what happens. I was worried about the door to witchcraft thing before I read them but they are pretty benign. Just like watching a movie about magic I suppose. But I dont play with ouiji (sp?) boards or anything like that (didnt even as a kid) because it freaks me out.

So about that ending.....

wdsanders21 Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 8:05pm
post #11972 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxxy_luvs_duff

ok so does anyone have a copy of a cake contract? i need something to have the bride sign for the wedding cake im doing in 2 weeks and i have no idea what to put in it or how to word it. ive seen invoices on here but havent seen a contract. ok my last cake is done baking im gunna go to bed so i can wake up early and deocrate it real fast because im DREADING this cake especially the white writing

http://forum.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=3746483#3746483

babynewyear has her contract info on this link. Towards the bottom of page four. Hope that helps...

wdsanders21 Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 8:13pm
post #11973 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesbyMonica

Found one of them!

http://www.cakeboss.com/contract.aspx

Thanks Mon! That looks like a great one. I just found out about CakeBoss yesterday. What a cowinkedink ?Coupon=CC2015"icon_wink.gif"

cake_freak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake_freak Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 8:45pm
post #11974 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyfowler662

Good Sunday morning to anyone who is here!

Freak (Tierney) - thanks for visiting "your house" again! Can you believe what you started?? I hope you feel better soon (in time to celebrate the 4th). So how is the new guy in your life? Is he still in basic? Are you still joining the military?

I know that I should go to church on Sunday, but only go when I am in San Jose with my folks. A lot of the time I'm still asleep when they go, though. They go to 8am mass. I don't even think about getting up until about then on a Sunday!

I don't wear my ring anymore either because it doesn't fit. I need to lose weight too!

yes he will be in basic till august 20 some thing lol
cant wait till he comes home im going to pounce him lol

marthajo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marthajo1 Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 9:04pm
post #11975 of 11980

AAAAGGGHHH the baby just took her first tiny step!

Wjk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wjk Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 9:15pm
post #11976 of 11980

Martha-Yay for first steps!!!!

Wendy-It doesn't give too much details, but it does tell you who dies at the end. I really don't think its true, but I guess I'll find out when I read the new book. If you want to know I'll pm you. I don't want to spoil it for everyone.

Roxxx-I think the cake looks great. My writing sucks, your doin better than me icon_smile.gif

Waves to Cathy, Monica, Julie, Freak

marthajo1 Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 9:25pm
post #11977 of 11980

My husband downloaded the whole books once and was reading it for a long time and then finally realized that he was reading an imposter book! I think it was of book four. There were just too many things that didn't add up! icon_lol.gif But he said it was very well done!

marthajo1 Posted 24 Jun 2007 , 11:58pm
post #11978 of 11980

Wow sounds like everybody went on vacation!! icon_lol.gif

wdsanders21 Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 12:54am
post #11979 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by marthajo1

AAAAGGGHHH the baby just took her first tiny step!

Yeah.... So many firsts!

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 25 Jun 2007 , 2:05am
post #11980 of 11980

Hey everyone,

I am locking the thread, not because of anything in it, just that the content is not reflective of the original purpose of the thread.

Feel free to start up a fresh thread for general banter and continue the fun icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%