I Now Hate Wilton!

Lounge By cake_freak Updated 25 Jun 2007 , 2:05am by Heath

Juliequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juliequeen Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 2:01pm
post #11851 of 11980

Im starting to feel kind of nauseous.. I wonder if this is a migraine or sinus. I know at my age I should be able to tell the differencebut a lot of my symptoms are the same for both. Guess it is time for an Excerdin Migraine!!! Really dont want to put more pills in me right now though.

My sis has really bad migraines too. She has to inject herself with a shot for them sometimes hers are similar to mini strokes. Glad I dont have that going on!!!

Ok Cathy, we'll talk at ya later!!! Have a good day.

cathyfowler662 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyfowler662 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 2:46pm
post #11852 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliequeen

Im starting to feel kind of nauseous.. I wonder if this is a migraine or sinus. I know at my age I should be able to tell the differencebut a lot of my symptoms are the same for both. Guess it is time for an Excerdin Migraine!!! Really dont want to put more pills in me right now though.

My sis has really bad migraines too. She has to inject herself with a shot for them sometimes hers are similar to mini strokes. Glad I dont have that going on!!!

Ok Cathy, we'll talk at ya later!!! Have a good day.

Wow! Your sis gets BAD migraines! I'm glad Marc's aren't that bad either. I hardly ever get a headache. I know that if I do; there is something really wrong with me! I don't even take aspirin, advil, anything for them. The boys don't get headaches either. I hope they take after me.

I hope you feel better Julie!

Juliequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juliequeen Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 3:05pm
post #11853 of 11980

Ok I really like this video..
don't know why!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cf6GKZmtf0o&feature=dir

cathyfowler662 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyfowler662 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 3:46pm
post #11854 of 11980

okay, going to Kingsburg to buy some corn (hopefully they're selling it!). Have a nice day everyone!

nrctermite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nrctermite Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 3:54pm
post #11855 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by marthajo1

Termite I think it is so sweet that you feel that way! Sometimes men can be so dense! Like he couldn't have picked a better time to ask! icon_lol.gif

Anyway! I am glad it got figured out! You got those 2 beautiful girls outta the deal!

Awww - you guys are the BEST!!! Yes we have 2 lovelies!!! icon_lol.gif Bree, it sure is hard work, but definitely worth it!

Okay, just catching up to get Julie's story them we're off to the beach for a week!! I'm gonna miss the hell outta you gals!! I really hope that my dad or one of my uncles have a lap top - otherwise I'll be looking for one of those online surfing shops LOL!!! I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!!

nrctermite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nrctermite Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 4:01pm
post #11856 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wjk

Not much. Just got done filling my cake. My dh just ate half of it. At least its only a 6in. It was choc cake with banana filling.

What are you up to this weekend?

You know that is Loops' favorite!

Julie I love your story! Okay - really off now TOODLES!!!

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 4:06pm
post #11857 of 11980

Have to leave. I'm on 783 but I will catch up. I don't want to miss a thing.

Your engagement stories made me feel mushy.

Miss you all

wdsanders21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 6:07pm
post #11858 of 11980
wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 6:13pm
post #11859 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrctermite

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxxy_luvs_duff

ok no ones here icon_cry.gif so i guess ill be back later. i gotta yell at my DH when he gets home cause hes getting on my nerves hehehehe BBL!

Roxxy, you so remind me of me!!! icon_lol.gif

And do you guys even know how long it has been since I've seen Pretty Woman???? I can tell you it has been years and years, and then a few more. I like the scene that Wendy quoted about the shopping and I also like when (and I don't have ANY of this memorized) Vivian got the ruby necklace and he shut it on her hand.

I love that part too. Was looking for a clip and found this. How much time do these people have???

wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 6:16pm
post #11860 of 11980

Another of my favs and I will move on...maybe...

Vivian in the tub with Edward:

Did I mention, my leg is 44" from hip to toe. So basically we are talking about 88" of therapy, wrapped around you for the bargain price of $3000 dollars.

wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 6:23pm
post #11861 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janette

Quote:

Janette I think it is because you called them something else..... salesgirls or Independent contractors.... or something! I only thought how sad that her neighborhood was that bad!

Yea, I guess no one caught on. Sorry some missed it, now that I look back I laugh. But how sad that at 10 I knew what they were and what they did.

See you guys should read my stories. I have enough to write a book. I'm going to call it "Growing Up in Murder City".

I knew what you were talking about Janette. What does that say about me? heehehheehee. Im actually a pretty sheltered person but I read a lot. Im gearing up to hit the elliptical again. I need to go 32 minutes today since I trucked out 31 yesterday. Just typing beside it at the moment though icon_redface.gif

CakesbyMonica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyMonica Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 6:58pm
post #11862 of 11980
Quote:

Ok I really like this video..
don't know why!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cf6GKZmtf0o&feature=dir

That's cool. There are a lot of teaching moonwalk videos on youtube and the internet, but thats one of the best I've seen. You can find lots if you look for pop and lock dancing. I love that song. I think it was in one of the Batman movies.

CakesbyMonica Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 6:59pm
post #11863 of 11980
Quote:

Have to leave. I'm on 783 but I will catch up. I don't want to miss a thing.

Your engagement stories made me feel mushy.

Miss you all

cause even you I dream of you...the sweestest dreams will never do...I still miss you, babe..

CakesbyMonica Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 7:04pm
post #11864 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdsanders21

Quote:

Quote:

Janette I think it is because you called them something else..... salesgirls or Independent contractors.... or something! I only thought how sad that her neighborhood was that bad!

Yea, I guess no one caught on. Sorry some missed it, now that I look back I laugh. But how sad that at 10 I knew what they were and what they did.

See you guys should read my stories. I have enough to write a book. I'm going to call it "Growing Up in Murder City".

I knew what you were talking about Janette. What does that say about me? heehehheehee. Im actually a pretty sheltered person but I read a lot. Im gearing up to hit the elliptical again. I need to go 32 minutes today since I trucked out 31 yesterday. Just typing beside it at the moment though icon_redface.gif

I knew what she was talking about.

And I thought I was the only person who increased it a minute a day.

wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 7:21pm
post #11865 of 11980
Quote:

Guess you all are reading my long A$$ post...

I love it. The first time DH and I went looking at rings we didnt find anything that we both liked and I was so jazzed up about him wanting to look that I broke down on the way home and he didnt understand why. I said something lame about I guess I wont ever get a ring...pmsing Im sure... and he was floored. He said he would get me one but not until he found the right one since I would have it forever. Damn hormones. I felt like a smuck icon_redface.gif His way was definately better.

wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 7:26pm
post #11866 of 11980

Ok... so I obviously still havent run or I would be telling you about it! I was about to tie my shoes when the phone rang. Then while Iwas on the phone, my cell phone rang upstairs. Then when I brought the cell downstairs the doorbell rang upstairs. Little Sunny dog was barking his head off and I didnt want DS to wake up from nap. In laws coming by to chat. DH came home to chat with them. I got bored and ate a cookie. Now DS is awake, and I gave DH food for lunch and told him I had to go run, he was on kid duty.

I came downstairs and started reading CC again! Yikers. I can still hear DS jumping in his crib so I guess DH hasnt rescued him yet. Off to run. Guess I have put it off long enough.

CakesbyMonica Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 7:27pm
post #11867 of 11980

I picked mine. I said from the beginning I wanted a heart shaped diamond. I got to pick the setting (thickness of the band..) but that was all. Nothing more, I didn't see it til it was in his pants. icon_smile.gif Anyone got a pic of their ring?

wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 7:56pm
post #11868 of 11980
Quote:

Ok I have the pan here and can not do it... I am laughing too hard!!! Reminds me of bra shopping for SIL with MIL ...MIL would put the cup of the bra on her head... if it fit her head she knew it would fit SIL!!! we need help!!!!!!

That is cracking me up! Just do it!!!! You probably already have by the time I catch up, yes???? My girls are busting out of Ds and driving me crazy. If I could lose the 30 pounds I want I think they would be very nice Cs or small Ds. Right now they are big mamma Ds and none of my bras fit but I dont want to buy new ones. DH isnt complaning but I have to carry them around all day!

wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 7:57pm
post #11869 of 11980
Quote:

Ok it is safe to assume that the Wilton Sports ball cake pan is a DD! I'M SO EMBRASSED!!!! Can't believe I did that...but what do you expect at 2am??!!!

See, I knew you could do it. MAybe I need to try it out icon_eek.gif

CakesbyMonica Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 7:58pm
post #11870 of 11980

I have a nice full C and would like to keep it that way. I'll probably lose them some when I lose weight. Didn't DH love pregnancy boobs, though?

wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 7:58pm
post #11871 of 11980
Quote:

Kind of reminded me of that Viking opera!!!

Im wearing a sports bra right now to run in and I call it my uniboob. Like a unibrow but lower icon_lol.gif hehehhee

CakesbyMonica Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 8:13pm
post #11872 of 11980
Quote:

Quote:

Kind of reminded me of that Viking opera!!!

Im wearing a sports bra right now to run in and I call it my uniboob. Like a unibrow but lower icon_lol.gif hehehhee

My mom calls those a "shelf."

wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 8:21pm
post #11873 of 11980

Wooohoooo. 33 minutes and I am sweating like Richard Simmons in the 80s! I wanted to stop at 16 minutes but then I couldnt log back on and tell you all so I got water and went another 17 minutes. See you guys are keeping me accountable even from far away.

wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 8:24pm
post #11874 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by cake_freak

hey all i'm SOOOO sorry i trying to get back on here iv been sick (still am ) but i cant breath so i cant sleep so i thought i would say hi and i got the 2007 wiltons year book WOOT WOOT and I'm officially up to 31 tips out of the 149 wiltons has (see being sick don't do me good lol) but i miss you all sooooo much if any one wants to keep in close touch more often due i don't get on here much

here is my email

[email protected]

don't hesitate

love ya all
~Freak~

Good to hear from you. I was just asking about you yesterday I think! Sorry you are sick.

wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 8:30pm
post #11875 of 11980

I have to catch up reading and catch my breath! Wanted to post my DS baby pics too...
LL
LL

wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 8:35pm
post #11876 of 11980

Am I alone now? Guess I will go check on DH and make sure DS hasnt worn him out yet icon_eek.gif
LL

wdsanders21 Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 8:36pm
post #11877 of 11980

Bye Mon, I think you alone are left to read my numerous posts in a row .....

roxxxy_luvs_duff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 8:54pm
post #11878 of 11980
Quote:

Ok... so I obviously still havent run or I would be telling you about it! I was about to tie my shoes when the phone rang. Then while Iwas on the phone, my cell phone rang upstairs. Then when I brought the cell downstairs the doorbell rang upstairs. Little Sunny dog was barking his head off and I didnt want DS to wake up from nap. In laws coming by to chat. DH came home to chat with them. I got bored and ate a cookie. Now DS is awake, and I gave DH food for lunch and told him I had to go run, he was on kid duty.

I came downstairs and started reading CC again! Yikers. I can still hear DS jumping in his crib so I guess DH hasnt rescued him yet. Off to run. Guess I have put it off long enough.

that is the same way i know my DD is awake i can hear her jumping in her crib

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 8:56pm
post #11879 of 11980

boring staurday today i wish we would have gone to Monterey. but i promised DH that I would make him stuffed potatoes and i really dont feel like making them. i guess maybe we can go to Monterey tomorrow or something. promised DS that id take him to the movies thsi weekend

roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 9:03pm
post #11880 of 11980

bored, bored, bored. bored, bored, bored! i dont feel like cleaning my kitchen and i dont feel making these damn potatoes because its too hot

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%