I Now Hate Wilton!

Lounge By cake_freak Updated 25 Jun 2007 , 2:05am by Heath

cake_freak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake_freak Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:42pm
post #511 of 11980

OMG IM A REGULAR MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif its a proud moment icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif lets go party!!!!!!!! icon_evil.gif hehehehebut any who whats up

cathyfowler662 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:42pm
post #512 of 11980

DON"T HATE WILTON!! JUST THE FONDANT!! STICK TO THE SUBJECT! okay, it does say wilton, but she meant the fondant!!

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:43pm
post #513 of 11980

cake_freak, thought you had to turn off your monitor! Welcome back and congrats on becoming REGULAR!!!

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:44pm
post #514 of 11980

Wow...I stopped reading after reading this..........you're pretty rude...I mean haven't you heard the old saying, "If you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all!".....if it was really that "hard" to read then you should have ignored it and went to the next post (that you could read.)

I had no problem reading her post!

I usually don't reply to rude posts such as this one but I guess I'm not in a great mood tonight and when I read this it just really rubbed me the wrong way.........

Glad Im not the author of the original post..I sure hope I dont ever get a reply like this to any of my postings..wow how rude![/quote]

Maybe that is why butt is at the end of her name icon_lol.gif

Just kidding, and I'm sure she was too.

I think you all know Nglez09, we've become friends and I say smartbutt things to him in jest. I know some people muct think I'm mean but we joke with each other. Really nice kid but you have to watch him he has some great comebacks.

I was on here late last night I know it's not too early this morning 10:30am but I had so much catching up to do. I will have to come up here on and off throughout the day to check on you'al.

I've had my computer crash a couple of times. I would have to do a system recovery. Which meant I lost all my information on it. I didn't have sense enough to back it up. You would think I would learn wouldn't you, but no I still don't back up.

I think I'm the Matriarch here. I'm 52 my mind isn't but my body is. I've been married 34 yrs. to my High School sweetheart. I was married at 17. Not, for that reason, because we wanted to, my son was born when I was 19 he's 32 now. My OCD daughter is 30.

I use to look at my husband as a Saint but, since he passed 45 he is so grumpy. He throws hissy fits over nothing. I either walk away or tell him he is going to give himself a stroke. Now I know the true meaning of Grumpy Old Man. Take that as a warning to what the future will bring you.

I barely got through my English classes so I can't spell and my grammer I kind of make up myself. I always got A's in Math. And, it didn't help getting my education from Detroit schools.

You guys are my only friends. I don't like people. I think they are rude, selfish and ignorant. All of you are fun, fun, fun I like that.

I am trying to convience myself to go downstairs and make my gumpast flowers. Funny think is I start Wilton Gumpast class June 4th. I already do that, I just want to see if I'm doing things right or if I can learn anything new.

I remember the claw clips. They were called that because the clip that went on your hair had zig zags so they looked like claws.

I'm trying to remember the Satruday morning show, I think it was called Puff and Stuff.

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:45pm
post #515 of 11980

Dup so I erased this one

Juliequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juliequeen Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:45pm
post #516 of 11980

Hummm. we past, "stick to the subject" some time ago.... I think that it happened days ago!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

nrctermite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nrctermite Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:47pm
post #517 of 11980

OMG I've never heard that! But I like it, I really like it. I must sing it to my children, but I don't know the tune icon_cry.gif Good morning late arrivals, glad to see you have joined again (like you wouldn't) - cakes did you ever find those cookies? If not, I guess I could move my fingers and look again, I mean can I be that lazy?? (yes, I can and I am - lol) But for a fellow caker I can make the sacrifice.

Okay, so my kids are 3 years and 11 months. I just got bamboozled into taking my 3 yo to see the Doodlebops in November...NOOOOOOOO I don't wanna go icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

CakesbyMonica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:50pm
post #518 of 11980

Yes, now we're discussing eating toe jelly. Though, after reviewing the song its apparently stomach pus. Ew.

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:51pm
post #519 of 11980

LOL you're right Julie!!

Janette, it was HR Puff and Stuff....

Juliequeen Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:52pm
post #520 of 11980

Hey Janette that show was H.R. Puff'n Stuff and it looked like a drug trip!!!

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:52pm
post #521 of 11980

What is doodlebops?? Never heard of them (or is it it??) I was glad Barney and Baby Bop were AFTER my kids!!!

CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:52pm
post #522 of 11980

We're the doodlebops, the doodlebops, the doodlebops, oh yeah....

You know the tune to that song! hahaha. The link I posted has the tune on it. It's really a quite disturbing song, thanks Janette.

nrctermite Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:53pm
post #523 of 11980

Ummm, I think I still use claw clips icon_redface.gif

Juliequeen Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:54pm
post #524 of 11980

Though I am not old enough to remember it I believe that I saw a episode with in the past few years and John C. Riley was the kid in the show

CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:56pm
post #525 of 11980

At least you don't have to watch Fireman Sam every day

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:57pm
post #526 of 11980

Julie, what show was that??

CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:59pm
post #527 of 11980

Do you remember when it was fashion to tie the end of your shirt side or those special rings to help you do it?

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:03pm
post #528 of 11980

Yep, I was always too fat to do that though. Then there were the leg warmers....that HUGE scrunchie that you'd use to make some huge fountain on your head. lol

At my school the big thing was SEE THROUGH clear plastic pants. Man, what a sight that was!!

CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:05pm
post #529 of 11980

WHAT?! Clear pants? How'd you get away with that? They made us wear shorts that were at least as low as an inch above your knee.

Or when the object was to get your bangs as high as they would go?

nrctermite Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:05pm
post #530 of 11980
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesbyMonica

Do you remember when it was fashion to tie the end of your shirt side or those special rings to help you do it?

You mean that's not fashionable any more? Just kidding, but I used to do that and "tight roll" the ankle of my jeans... icon_surprised.gif

Luxe42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Luxe42 Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:09pm
post #531 of 11980

I'm having flashbacks to the 6th grade...

I'm sure all of this will be popular again soon. Fashion always recycles!

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:09pm
post #532 of 11980

Janette, I am taking classes at Michael's starting that same day. I am in the Detroit area, also, how small a world this is! How funny.

Does anyone remember After School Specials?

Cake_Freak, apparently we are on here so often we keep ugrading. This isn't a thread, more like a cable by now!! icon_smile.gif Congrats on last day!! Oh, those were the days.... enjoy each minute, it goes by too fast! Pretty soon you'll be 34 and wondering where the time went! (I still remember being young and not being able to wait until the sign read "you cannot purchase alcohol unless you were born before 1973) ahhahaha

Who is John C. Riley?

Oh, Cathy, that is really cool about the guitar lessons (I am slow uptake on that one) but I have no idea who that guy is, sorry! Still really cool, though.

My hubby's grumpy too. He's worked for going on 4 wks 12hrs/7-days a week. Guess he has an excuse, but GEESH! Chill! But he's buying me make gumpaste,fondant class so Yippee

Where do you guys purchase your airbrush tools? I gotta go. Work has arrived. icon_sad.gif Have fun without me.

Luxe42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Luxe42 Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:10pm
post #533 of 11980

John C Riley is an actor.

Boogie Nights, Chicago, Talladega Nights, ...

nrctermite Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:11pm
post #534 of 11980

I've never even heard of clear plastic pants!! Wow, now that would be a sight to see! and yes, the leg warmers, the bangs, my God the bangs (and the pictures that I have of the bangs) LOL!!!

Looky at what I just found:

-The Hearse Song-
-A Traditional Children's Rhyme

Don't ever laugh as the hearse goes by,
for you may be the next to die.

They'll wrap you up in a big white sheet,
and put you down about 6 feet deep.

So all goes well for about a week,
and then your coffin begins to leak.

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,
the worms play pinochle in your snout.

They eat your clothes, they eat your hat,
they crawl in skinny, they crawl out fat.

They eat your eyes, they eat your nose,
they eat the jelly between your toes!

Your stomach turns a slimy green,
and pus pours out like whipping cream.

You spread it on a slice of bread,
and that's what you eat when you are dead!

http://www.angelfire.com/zine/TheHearseEnthusiast/song.html that's the website, but I need to HEAR it...

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:11pm
post #535 of 11980

Yeah, the clear pants weren't too popular with the administration! They didn't say we couldn't wear it....as long as you had underwear on!! Most girls wore short shorts under them though. I STILL do the tight roll on my jeans...I'm just so undertall that I just need to do that!!

CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:13pm
post #536 of 11980

New Kids on the Block! Whoo hoo!

My memory doesn't begin until about Punky Brewster era...

nrctermite Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:14pm
post #537 of 11980

Okay, obviously if you do a google search of the hearse song, there are many, many, many versions

Juliequeen Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:18pm
post #538 of 11980

sorry FOR THE DELAY Cathy, the SHOW WITH john C Riley was H R Puffn Stuff.
And I remember the song Jeopardy, Our Loves in Jeopardy baby oooh ooh ooh oooooh However I preferred the Weird Al parody. I Lost On JeopardyFunny

CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:19pm
post #539 of 11980

http://home.earthlink.net/~hal.....esong.html

This one had a midi file. Are your speakers working?

CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 3:26pm
post #540 of 11980

Ok, I looked up these clear pants on google, and can't find anything but adult sites. icon_eek.gif
What if it was hot, did they cloud up? I can just imagine my fat thighs rubbing in clear pants, not a pretty sight. hahaha
Talk about the worms crawling in skinny and out fat....hahaha....BIG worms.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%