Lounge By cake_freak Updated 25 Jun 2007 , 2:05am by Heath

Juliequeen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juliequeen Posted 18 May 2007 , 5:38am
post #481 of 11980

OOPS.... Pockets.... I meant to say stuffed flowers in to their pockets

cathyfowler662 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 5:39am
post #482 of 11980

wow, Starz just had "Monster House" on and I was watching it and had to turn it off.....too scary for me.... icon_eek.gif GEEEZZZ IT"S A CARTOON!! I can't even watch a stupid cartoon without getting scared!! icon_cry.gif

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 5:40am
post #483 of 11980

wow, I guess I never really thought about the TRUE meaning of the rhyme!

Ladyofcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladyofcake Posted 18 May 2007 , 5:42am
post #484 of 11980

OMG that song was creepy, but yet REALLY FUNNY in a bizarre way...!

Yeah, I heard about the ring around the roses song but it's just an urban legend - I used to have one of those colleagues who checked EVERYTHING and sure enough, she found out it isn't true, LOL...

Good one.
Yeah, I wonder if that IS Janette's song, we have to find out!
:O)

Juliequeen Posted 18 May 2007 , 5:42am
post #485 of 11980

Gee Cathy... you'd better watch out I'll bet there is an episode of Scooby Doo on pretty soon....LOL I can not judge as I have never seen it and hate scary movies but want to know what they are about and how they end just as long as I dont have to watch it THIS from someone who has an annual Halloween costume party!!!! And makes and sells Halloween props online!!!!

Ladyofcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladyofcake Posted 18 May 2007 , 5:43am
post #486 of 11980

CRAP, here I sit LMAO and just woke up dd - $&^(^(&%*^&$#$%
Gotta go girls, catch ya later! icon_eek.gif

Juliequeen Posted 18 May 2007 , 5:44am
post #487 of 11980

Ladyofcake I bid you goodnight...

Guess it's just me and you cathy

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 18 May 2007 , 12:05pm
post #488 of 11980

Juliequeen , I feel we are kindred spirits! I also made Junior Member here... sniff, sniff...

Cathy, that is so WONDERFUL you beat CANCER!! WOW! I just the the March of Dimes walk last month. It's just an amazing experience.

Lupe, you are lucky to have so many to bake for. I WISH I had a big family. I have lots of cousins in AZ (Sedona area) but sending them cake wouldn't be practical. icon_smile.gif I am jealous I have no one to bake for...people at work are always dieting (that evil Jenny Craig and WW!!) so cake wouldn't be appreciated here. I need to Lipo 98% of my body hehe. I have a treadmill too, that I begged for...it's too noisy to use when my son sleeps and my hubby works midnights so using it during the day wouldn't be good...that's my story, anyway. icon_smile.gif

Nursery Rhymes kill me. I mean, I still use them, but they are so funny..some don't make a bit of sense and I wish I could find out the origins.

MMMMM>>>>>choclate fondant sounds sooooo yum!

I wanted to get my son in a Oscar Meyer commercial sining the song...it's so funny when he does it!

You guys need to post those cakes!!!

I only started posting here mostly because I felt like a voyer reading and not saying anything....I felt so......dirty...... ha! so sorry I have nothing funny to say. icon_smile.gif

CakesbyMonica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 12:42pm
post #489 of 11980

Good morning my bad habit! It's good to see we've done a new member! (Hi Lady!) And that cathy and lupe and sweet ideas have been bonding so well. Brings a tear to my eye....We all get along so great. icon_rolleyes.gif

I am still working on the cake. Got them all baked, torted and ready to be filled. Right now they are covered because I forgot to put them away and they dried a bit. icon_confused.gif I have to make the filling, fill them, shape them (haven't figured out that part yet), make the fudge, fudge them, roll out the fondant and cover those little buggers. Though I need to make a trip to Michael's and to Home Depot.

Mikey likes it!!

nrctermite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nrctermite Posted 18 May 2007 , 12:50pm
post #490 of 11980

Well, sweet, you made me chuckle - so I guess you did have something funny to say after all.

I'm working during the day today instead of at night - I have a weird schedule - and I prob. won't be on this weekend icon_cry.gif Though if I start to "jones" for the conversation I may just have to schedule out some time - lol.

I love "meeting" all of you. Lupe, I'm glad you didn't have to make that trip - I despise driving. I am also jealous of your large family - but good for you!

Cathy, OMG!! Is that relay for life the 3 day walk? I want to do that but they don't have one close here. My grandmother is also a survivor - that is great!!

Janette, we definitely need to hear that song - and your cookies are most definitely worth $3+. You did a rocking job on those.

Cakefreak? where are you? sleeping??

And I certainly do love laughing at your posts! - All of you CRACK ME UP. Thank God my computer is upstairs so I don't wake any of my family up.

Cakes - I think I have heard of kim bap but have never had it nor am I brave enough to try it...and congratulations on your recent marriage.

Never heard of Virginias, never heard of Knotts and I'm supposedly near all of this stuff? Okay, am I a HERMIT?

Nickymom- welcome.

I have got to shut up and work now. I'll be lurking throughout the day...

nrctermite Posted 18 May 2007 , 12:53pm
post #491 of 11980

Cakes, how in the world are you able to bake all of those cakes and still find time to get on here???? YOU ROCK

CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 1:20pm
post #492 of 11980

I might get a lot furthur on the cake making if you guys weren't so tapedshut.gif interesting. icon_smile.gif I check it all day long!
If I remember correctly, those weren't her cookies, she was showing them out of a book. icon_smile.gif
Cake_freak-must not be at school yet, she usually writes during one of her classes.
Right now I'm watching "whose line" and just finished watching last nights Ace of Cakes.

nrctermite Posted 18 May 2007 , 1:31pm
post #493 of 11980

Janette did some cookies with the little bow cut out, remember? Back on page ??? And there were some out of a book too, which were oo so cute. I'm too lazy to find the old post though. icon_biggrin.gif

CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 1:48pm
post #494 of 11980

sorry, missed it. I thought we were discussing the book ones. Now I gotta go back and look.

cake_freak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake_freak Posted 18 May 2007 , 1:56pm
post #495 of 11980

IM HERE !!!! lol i had to work last night!!!!!! lol i was being a carnie (it was fun!!) i got to ride the rides free but my techers gripping so i have to go!! shes makeing us turn or monitors off icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_cry.gificon_biggrin.gif

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 1:59pm
post #496 of 11980

Good Morning Everyone!! First time I've been on this early ...(should be working)....

nrctermite - I'm doing the 24 hour walk...would love to do the 3-day, but don't know anyone else who would (maybe my sister). I'm so out of shape, I'm taking a med to keep the cancer at bay (started in Feb with this one) and have gained about 25#. When the Doc said I would gain weight, she wasn't kidding!!

cake_freak Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:06pm
post #497 of 11980

AHHH I WANA HERE THE CREEPY SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!

ummm...theres is a such a thing as rollerbal bc?

didnt know that humm TALK TO ME

OH BTW ITS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT IM OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:11pm
post #498 of 11980

Congrats on the last day of school!! When do you graduate??

Juliequeen Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:18pm
post #499 of 11980

I knew you guys would be here!!!!! Thats too funny. You all need your own webdite, chat room, confrence call of something.
How wonderful to have beat the big C Cathy!!!! What a blessing!!!! We should all keep yo in our prayers.. (I know I will)
Glad to hear that it's your last day of school Cake_freak. Ahhh those were the best days!!!! Of course it was kind of sad on the last day of school...But that is life!

cake_freak Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:19pm
post #500 of 11980

next year!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_twisted.gif

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:21pm
post #501 of 11980

Welcome back Julie!

Now really where else would we be.....

You know we have SSSOOOO much to say about hating Wilton fondant!! icon_rolleyes.gif

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:21pm
post #502 of 11980

Good Morning Everyone icon_smile.gif

Ok, you asked for it, icon_twisted.gif but I warn you it's creepy

WARNING, WARNING WILL ROBINSON

STOP if you are going to complain, don't read

Ok

Here

It

Is

Did you ever see a hearse go by,
and think that someday you will die?

They will put you in a wooden shirt
and bury you beneath the dirt

The worms crawl in the worms crawl out,
they crawl in you mouth and out your snout.

They will bring their friends and relatives too,
they will make a horrible mess out of you.

Now you can sing this to your children icon_razz.gif

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:23pm
post #503 of 11980

Cake_freak, really try to enjoy Senior year next year. I will be over before you know it! All I remember is taking stupid classes that we worked at our own pace and I finished a whole semester in two weeks....ah, those were the days!! Goofed around all senior year!

Juliequeen Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:31pm
post #504 of 11980

Janette...... I thought that might be the song.... I learned a slightly different version though.

Wilton Fondant is VILE

There... I did my part!

CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:32pm
post #505 of 11980

I always heard something like the worms crawl in and something about making the jelly between your toes, you spread it on a slice of bread and thats what you eat when you are dead.

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:33pm
post #506 of 11980

Wow, I'm going home to sing that to my teenagers!! Do you think that I'll get wierd looks from them!!

Juliequeen Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:33pm
post #507 of 11980

YEAH.... YEAH!!!!! I remember that now too Moinca...

CakesbyMonica Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:36pm
post #508 of 11980
Juliequeen Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:40pm
post #509 of 11980

Thanks for that...um... lovely song Monica. While you were posting that I ran to get my copy of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark I would have had to type it all out... Thanks for saving me the effort and of course sharing that creepy little tune with all of the people who hate Wilton!!

cathyfowler662 Posted 18 May 2007 , 2:40pm
post #510 of 11980

Are you kidding??!! I CRANKED the volume!!

Of course, no one else is here yet. It's only 7:42!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%