Post Your Worst Cake!!

Decorating By ge978 Updated 23 Aug 2018 , 10:59pm by kakeladi

flutist14_99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flutist14_99 Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 4:36pm
post #751 of 1303

Yeah I have come back checking this thread like 4 times just to look at that clown....

fourangelsmommie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fourangelsmommie Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 4:54pm
post #752 of 1303

UGH! The clown! I am scared of clowns. You should have posted a warning before showing it! NOW i'm really scared of clowns. Holy Crap! I will not be sleeping any tonight.

CLowns are EVIL..... icon_evil.gif

yukisaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yukisaru Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 4:59pm
post #753 of 1303

As for The bear it may be a little deranged but it's still good, it's still good!

all4cake...CLEAR!!!! (phumb)(beep...) CLEAR!!!! (phumb)(Beep..Beep.. Beep) Sorry but that one deserved two.

Warning: I am sorry I do not mean to offend; all your other work is beautiful.

That is the scarcest thing I have ever seen. My fear of "IT" has suddenly come back. I can't say that it is bad, in fact it is not that bad but those eyes and those colors (tripy 70's colors) just makes it scary. At least now I think I am over my fear of the dark, all I have to watch out for is the little kids birthday parties.

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 4:59pm
post #754 of 1303

icon_surprised.gif & I thought it was just me going back to look at the clown. I have went back & looked at it about 7 times now. icon_lol.gif

atkin600 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
atkin600 Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 5:02pm
post #755 of 1303

I seriously thought I was going to have to put on a Depends for a while there.

tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 5:16pm
post #756 of 1303

All4cake - OMG it is Igor the Evil Noseless Clown - the cousin of the Chucky the Doll. He comes with a removable knife and a detachable bitten red nose. Igor stands 26" tall and has tattered clothes, stitched up bitten nose and electrified hair.

Pull his string and he says, "Hi, I'm Igor the Evil Noseless Clown. Wanna Play?" icon_eek.gif

Igor the Noseless Clown lives in Yjudania's witches castle where MissT's cheerleader troll stays under the drawbridge. "Sold separately and batteries not included."

Eliza Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eliza Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 5:23pm
post #757 of 1303

Oh tiptop57 that so funny!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

yukisaru Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 5:30pm
post #758 of 1303

tiptop57 ...

roflmao while being dragged out of the office by security guards who put me in the hands of the funny farm, because I am laughing at a cake forum. icon_confused.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

MissT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissT Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 7:59pm
post #759 of 1303

all4cake - WOW!!!!! icon_eek.gif I mean.....WOW!!! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif ROFLMAO!!!! icon_lol.gif

Are you sure you made that cake????? icon_confused.gif All the rest of your cakes are so beautiful that the clown just does not fit in.

My troll (doll) cake and your clown should have a category all their own. icon_lol.gif I'm just not sure what that category would be. icon_cool.gif

Nexus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nexus Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 9:52pm
post #760 of 1303

...duhhhh nuuuhhh duuuhhhh nuhhhh duhhh nuhhh duhh nuhh duh nuh duh nuh...GUPPY SHARK!
icon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif
I started laughing soo hard w/that i thought i was gonna fall off my chair!

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 10:13pm
post #761 of 1303

I've posted this bad cake in another forum....but it deserves this one as well....my first birthday cake (for myself---trying to practice for my nieces birthday cake to come) and obviously before any classes!
LL

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 10:18pm
post #762 of 1303
Quote:
Quote:

All4cake - OMG it is Igor the Evil Noseless Clown - the cousin of the Chucky the Doll.

OMG, ROFLMAO!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gif

All4cake, the cakes in your gallery are beautiful!! You sure have come along way!!

No fair, mkerton & PGray315! Your cakes are too pretty to be in this thread! icon_lol.gif

mkerton Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 10:21pm
post #763 of 1303

are you kidding me....check out those borders I did! Not to mention the super smooth frosting job I did...can you see where i took frosting off the cake to "re-do" the balloons!

dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 10:25pm
post #764 of 1303

can't sleep the clowns will eat me....can't sleep the clowns will eat me....can't sleep the clowns will eat me....can't sleep the clowns will eat me....can't sleep the clowns will eat me....can't sleep the clowns will eat me....

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 10:49pm
post #765 of 1303
Quote:
Quote:

are you kidding me....check out those borders I did! Not to mention the super smooth frosting job I did...can you see where i took frosting off the cake to "re-do" the balloons!

Maybe, but it's still better than I can do! icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

Quote:
Quote:

can't sleep the clowns will eat me....can't sleep the clowns will eat me....can't sleep the clowns will eat me....can't sleep the clowns will eat me....can't sleep the clowns will eat me....can't sleep the clowns will eat me....

It's ok.....calm down....deep breaths! icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

atkin600 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
atkin600 Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 11:51pm
post #766 of 1303

All4cake, That cake would make a great Avatar.

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 11:57pm
post #767 of 1303

OMG NOOOOOO Don't do it! No one would ever answer your post icon_lol.gif

MissT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissT Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 12:14am
post #768 of 1303

An avatar huh?? Just might be a cure for CC addiction after all!!! LOL icon_lol.gif

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 1:11am
post #769 of 1303

Thanks so much to all my friend at cc!! besides for your baking & decorating help, you give me my daily dose of laughter!! (my dh, of course, thinks i'm nuts, how funny can a cake site be, for goodness sakes!!) icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 2:50am
post #770 of 1303

I just got home from work and thought I would check in on this thread...I should've finished eating beforehand...I choked on my corn and just about spewed mashed potatoes on the monitor!

My son, the one who's cake it was, came to read along while I choked...I had to fess up that I posted a pic of his cake as being one of my worst...he is now 13.

mookey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mookey Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 3:02am
post #771 of 1303

OMG!!! i was reading this starting with the last page...i saw the clown cake commonts and had to keep reading. i got to the clown cake and actually spewed the water i wsa drinking all over the moniter. thanks for the laugh... i should post my cakes on here.(not quite as bad as the clown though) i think i may have nightmares.lol

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 3:24am
post #772 of 1303

I have to say my husband and I are both freaked out by clowns. He just saw this cake and was like what the #$@@ is that! I'll have to dig for some photos I may not have any, we usually eat them.

freddyfl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
freddyfl Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 3:29am
post #773 of 1303

Okay, here is mine. I have to find the other pic to go with it, but I made this cake as a present for my cousin. It was supposed to be a gift cake with tissue paper and stars coming out of the lid. Instead it ended up looking more like a saggy blue elephant vomitting stars and tissue paper. I cried through the laughter as I kept trying to make this dying cake work. It would have looked good if it hadn't of died. Oh well.....I am hoping my next go at cake in 2 weeks goes better.
LL
LL

ckkerber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckkerber Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 3:30am
post #774 of 1303

I thought this was a post for WORST cakes? Some of the cakes posted here could rival my best cake any day of the week (not the clown cake, mind you, but many of the others!). Here is my worst cake. It was for my son's first birthday (supposed to be a SPECIAL occasion, right? Now that I've taken a few classes, I feel REALLY guilty about how I celebrated such a momentous occasion . . . he didn't even get a smash cake because I didn't even know what those were!) I am s.. l..o..w..l..y improving and hope never to make such a cake again (it didn't even taste very good!)
LL

mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 3:34am
post #775 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGray315

The bride gave me a picture to go by! It's hard from me to believe there were 2 people in the world that liked this cake! Created and awaiting delivery, my son saw it. For the first time his usual tact and diplomacy flew out the window. "My G-d!", he exclaimed, "That's the ugliest cake I ever saw!". Then for fear of hurting my feeling he began to babble..."oh...I mean..the workmanship is good..I mean.. it was not your design was it! ...uhhhh, was it????!.. oh...of course not...I mean...who..ah, you..um... " Poor guy, I thought he'd never get over itl As a matter of fact it still holds rank with him as "my worst ever". icon_lol.gif

I don't think I have ever laughed as much as I did when I read this!!! ROFL!!!

yukisaru Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 2:24pm
post #776 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptop57

Igor the Noseless Clown lives in Yjudania's witches castle where MissT's cheerleader troll stays under the drawbridge. "Sold separately and batteries not included."

I was just thinking shouldn't we put some guppy sharks in the moat?

Guppy sharks for a moat near you only 5 payments of 9.95! This is a one time offer for the rare ever elusive Guppy Shark, and it is only for 5 payments of 9.95! S/h not included.

edited for humor...I hope.

yukisaru Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 2:28pm
post #777 of 1303

freddyfl... Your bow looks really nice; if your cake had not imploded I am sure that would have been a great cake.

tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 2:56pm
post #778 of 1303

The scene: freddyfl accidentally splashes the Wicked Present of the West with water.

Wicked Present of the West: I'm melting! I'm melting! "Ohhhhh... What a world! What a world!" Who ever thought a little cake baker like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?

traceysob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traceysob Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 3:01pm
post #779 of 1303

I've been reading through this post and more than once busted out loud laughing. I was on the phone have a 'serious' conversation while at work when I saw the creation of the chewy in booties! I couldn't stop laughing no matter how hard I tried and I couldn't look away- it was like a train wreck!! I looked back through my pics and found a couple that I'm not so proud of!!

1st was my first attempt at FBCT- supposed to be young Obe Wan Kenobi. What happened to his nose and apparently he's got the same make-up artist as the Tammy Faye Barbie cake!

2nd is a case of color gone bad! What was I thinking????!!! Not to mention the slight spacing issue there

3rd was my daughter's bday cake last year- wow that's bad- supposed to be a monkey. If only I'd have found this site sooner!!!!

4th was my daughter's 1st Communion cake that I did soon after finishing the first Wilton class. The flowers kept cracking and falling off and I went a little (ok a lot) overboard with them. Plus the writing is terrible
LL
LL
LL
LL

mkerton Posted 9 Aug 2006 , 3:07pm
post #780 of 1303

tracysob, yours are too good for this post!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%