post #361 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by crp7

Now Chewbacca......he looks a little like a big, angry beaver. icon_lol.gif

I was thinking psychotic groundhog, but whatever works! icon_smile.gif

DiscoLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DiscoLady Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 4:22am
post #362 of 1303

Hey I just saw the purple Dino-saxophone cake and I think that thing belongs in the Naughty Cake forum icon_surprised.gif

This is too funny!!!
So far my pix are:
Booties on Cocaine
The Pumpkin Ornament
The Ladybug that Wouldn't Die
The Grim Rapper
The German Chocolate Cake That's so Good It'll Make you Barf!
and Barbie Goes Hollywood
icon_lol.gif
p.s. I'm so glad you like my big angry beaver icon_biggrin.gif

size4again Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
size4again Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 4:25am
post #363 of 1303

LOL... Naughty cake.. LOL.... I just busted up laughing and my cat jumped.. poor girl, her kittens were still suckeling.. hehehe

Sory Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sory Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 5:01am
post #364 of 1303

Okay, here's a real ugly cake I made a few years ago.
It was sooo embarrassing icon_cry.gificon_redface.gif! Oh, well! What can I say!? thumbsdown.gificon_lol.gif
Bye!
Sory.
LL

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 5:14am
post #365 of 1303

OMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG.........I have to pee sooo bad...and decided to check in here first....BIG MISTAKE!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

that chewbacca beaver psycho groundhog......OMG I almost peed!!! I laughed so hard ran to the potty ( wahsed of course) came back and was STIIIIIIILLLLLL laughing!!!!!!!!

OMG...I think that thing pushed the booties out of first!!! icon_eek.gif

Now...the Barney cake.....get your cake out of here!!! icon_lol.gif it has no business in here!!! I love your border!!! and your writing is great!!! granted Barney is a little shiny....but he looks wonderful!!!

oh God...I can't stop laughing about chewy!!! ( no offense......I just got the biggest kick out of him!!!) I seriously wasn't expecting it when I scrolled down...i was this flat cake with lots of brown fur.....oh my... icon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 5:18am
post #366 of 1303

although...judging from the head I'd imagine if it had a body it could wear your booties ge!!!!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 5:22am
post #367 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsline7

although...judging from the head I'd imagine if it had a body it could wear your booties ge!!!!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif Lol twins!!

ge978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ge978 Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 1:06pm
post #368 of 1303

You guys are wild!!!

Karate: I have to say what an improvement from your rainbow cake to your bassinet cake thumbs_up.gif ...you did a great job on it!!

Discolady: You are responsible for the coffee stain on my shirt...I was laughing so hard at your last post, now it came out my nose icon_surprised.gif

I have to learn to put any liquids down before I check on this post!!

Twins: you just made me imagine Chewy wearing booties icon_lol.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gif !!....that would be funny to use a photo program to put his head on them - I would never stop laughing. I think then it would qualify for the baby shower contest thumbs_up.gif ..Could you just see the people voting if they hadn't seen this post icon_surprised.gif

I'll be back to check on you crazies in a little while!!

_ChristyB_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
_ChristyB_ Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 1:38pm
post #369 of 1303

ge this has really been great!!!! I have checked it everyday! I am glad my TammyFaye/Hollywood Barbie has had votes for the ugliest.........haha!!! I thought it was pretty at the time and thank goodness I redid her eyes before carrying it to my friend's daughter's party! Though I am really ashamed now that I carried it....I wonder what they all really thought of it! Everyone did say it was delicious - hopefully the eyes weren't quite as bad when they saw it!!!! icon_lol.gif

Oh, BTW - Chewy...err, psycho groundhog ......I am sure the child didn't even think anything about it!

boonenati Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boonenati Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 1:56pm
post #370 of 1303

Discolady
I love the Chewbacca cake, he looks like a beaver. Pretty cute and gave me a good chuckle
Nati

Smoochiefrog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smoochiefrog Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 2:07pm
post #371 of 1303

Please allow me to clarify. I knew the first time I saw that cake in the gallery that it was Chewbacca, no question. Since then, I have seen this nutty groundhog near my house that I promise looks very similar to the way that cake looks. When I saw the cake again last night, that stinking groundhog came to my mind. I swear that thing waits until I go by and sticks his head up and shows his teeth just like that cake! He wants me to run off the road so he came come and attack me in my car. *Shudder*

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 2:12pm
post #372 of 1303

Christy, Your barbie cake isn't bad at all. If you redid the eyes then I'm sure you have nothing to be embarrased about! She did have a Tammy Fay look about her, but the rest of the cake looks great. icon_wink.gif My little girl would have loved this cake!! thumbs_up.gif

Smoochiefrog, Do groundhogs really do this? lol Are you sure he's stalking you? Your story cracks me up!

Smoochiefrog Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 2:19pm
post #373 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendysue

Smoochiefrog, Do groundhogs really do this? lol Are you sure he's stalking you? Your story cracks me up!

This one does! Psycho thing!

imaginecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imaginecakes Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 2:38pm
post #374 of 1303

Ok...so my worst cake is the bright pink and black one in my photos!!! I WISH I could say that it was my first! Well ok, granted it is only the 5th cake that I have ever made ( I acually made the other cake in my photos first ) but...WOW!!!! Is it possible to get worse rather than better? It was my first attempt at MMF...but I worked on this stupid thing for 3 days!!!! Oh well...On the bright side of things...I suppose up is the only way to go!!! icon_redface.gif

Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 2:54pm
post #375 of 1303

If I didn't photograph it...it didn't happen! Sorry guys, I don't keep evidence of all my horrible cakes. I have really enjoyed reading everyone's stories though. Glad no one is home to hear me giggling. icon_smile.gif

mikaza Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mikaza Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 2:54pm
post #376 of 1303

Ok, I have spent the last week searching all over the place for this gem of a cake. I dont know WHAT I was thinking. Ok, I know what I was thinking...I was thinking...my mom likes frogs. I have 2 half circles. They look like FROG EYES.

Unfortunately, the majority of people at lawschool are not nearly as innocent as I am...and this cake was dubbed the "boob cake". Since I brought cakes in every Thursday, for the last 3 years, my Thursdays have been called "Boob Cake Thursdays"

Lovely. Just how I wanted to be know.

While I searched for this fantastic demonstration of the Wilton Technique (hehehe) I also came across this Halloween Birthday cake. I still think my idea was good...execution, not so much. Especially when the pumpkin head fell off on the way to the party.
LL
LL

mikaza Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 2:55pm
post #377 of 1303

ooops. Here is the Halloween Cake.
LL

frogfiend Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frogfiend Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 2:57pm
post #378 of 1303

A friend wanted a cake with a bowl on it. I had just started decorating cakes so this was my attempt. The cake look hideous the girl it was for liked it, but I was totally embarrased by it. I cut out the middle of a half a ball to make the bowl then dipped marshmallow in chocolate and put them in the bowl. Horrible.
LL

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 2:58pm
post #379 of 1303

DISCLAIMER: Please remove any hot or harmful objects from your persons or work area. Do Not view this if excessive laughter may result in job loss. Please keep in mind these are NOT my photos, and I usually do not steal other peoples work without permission, however...I could not resist!!!
LL

GenesisCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenesisCakes Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 2:58pm
post #380 of 1303

Hi Ladies!!!! How funny is this thread...I ADORE all the postings...they are so real and it comes from the heart. Anyhow, I just put a bad cake in my photos...its a beehive cake that started sinking. Take a look...OH and while you are there the Martini Cake is pretty bad also.

and Yes big foots booties are up there for the winner!!!! LOL

GenesisCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenesisCakes Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 3:04pm
post #381 of 1303

LOL LOL LOL LOL NEWTODECORATING you are going to give me a heart attack...that is soooooo funnY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikaza Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 3:05pm
post #382 of 1303

OH MY GOSH!!

MY BELLY HURTS!!

How funny!!!!!!

Smoochiefrog Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 3:06pm
post #383 of 1303

Newtodecorating....YOU KILL ME!!!!!!! Thanks for the disclaimer, but I still fell out of my chair laughing-literally!

tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 3:12pm
post #384 of 1303

Hey NEWTODECORATING, I am really too young for Depends!!!!!!! LOL

Mikaza, I once made a salt and pepper shaker on the potters wheel in ceramics just like your cake! Do you know that decades have to pass before people forget why they call you the boob lady........

Sugarbean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarbean Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 3:12pm
post #385 of 1303

Hey YOu have to add the alien ortament and chewbacca stepping on the ladybug

icon_wink.gif

New to deco. That is the funniest pic ever!

ge978 Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 3:12pm
post #386 of 1303

newtodecorating: OMG...that is the funniest thing I've ever seen!! icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif ...I have tears!! I had no idea someone someone would actually be able to do this!!

ninkysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninkysue Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 3:15pm
post #387 of 1303

And the you need to add a bubble quote too:

"Cake Disaster, who you gonna call?"

ANGRY BEAVER WITH BOOTIES!

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 3:17pm
post #388 of 1303

ge- I could not resist after reading your post. My DH helped my with the squirrel in the stealth bomber the other day and I thought " Ok I think I remember how to do this" Glad you all got a good laugh out of it!

ge978 Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 3:23pm
post #389 of 1303

I just emailed the picture to my DH...he's going to think we all lost our minds icon_surprised.gificon_lol.gif Whenever I need a laugh I log on and check this thread...I am literally almost wetting my pants!!

msumissa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msumissa Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 3:32pm
post #390 of 1303

Bwahahahaha is all I have to say about this thread. Laughing my hinney off! I have some bad ones too, I will have to look them up

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%