Most Controversial Topic Ever!

Lounge By miss-tiff Updated 20 Aug 2013 , 4:18pm by helloIamSM

kaminer317 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaminer317 Posted 13 Jul 2009 , 6:54pm
post #421 of 430

I am totally new to cake decorating (I promise, you can see I only posted 2 cake pics so far). I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who contributed helpful hints. I swear I haven't heard of half of these ideas, and I haven't read them in any of the cake books I have bought, either. Y'all are so unselfish! Now I just have to figure out what the laundry thread was about...

Gingoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gingoodies Posted 2 Aug 2009 , 5:45pm
post #422 of 430

AND!! Don't forget to take a picture of this masterpiece of a cake and upload it to the CC galleries. Then, when no one comments on this fantasmagorical cake, write a post complaining about how no one is commenting on your fabulous creation that you worked so hard to create, and how insensitive cc members are (don't put the picture of the cake in the post because that just might let people see what you are talking about!).

Jen80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jen80 Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 8:36am
post #423 of 430

Hahaha!! Gingoodies, I posted on that thread but then I deleted it. I thought I sounded too mean. Then I couldn't write anything else because it still would have sounded mean.

I have been looking for the controversial thread for ages. Was it too controversial?

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 9:08am
post #424 of 430

Hahahhah... I ALMOST posted to that thread too... But I am too mean and would have just made everyone mad! Hahhahahahahahhahaha

Gingoodies Posted 4 Aug 2009 , 12:41am
post #425 of 430

There have actually been a couple of threads in that vein. I posted on one, but could not bring myself to post on the other. This thread.. another story. Heeeheeeheee!

cncgirl00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cncgirl00 Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 4:00pm
post #426 of 430

The customer wants Rediwhip whipped cream on her cake to make the clouds. I'm all out. It's ok to use shaving cream, right?

Gingoodies Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 4:30pm
post #427 of 430

icon_lol.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif Yup! Just not the menthol one! icon_surprised.gif

kaminer317 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaminer317 Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 4:37pm
post #428 of 430

oh, yeah...the strawberry kiwi or raspberry "flavor" would do good on the cake! LOL

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 2:47am
post #429 of 430

Just discovered this thread... it's okay to dig it up, right?

I'm wondering why noone thought of sharing the secret to realistic leaves - use the little potted weed as molds for fondant. It doesn't matter if a little stays when you peel it away, it'll have a nice shade of green.

And really, I have to make a living. So i have an unlicensed daycare in my house, the only entertainment is watching me bake cakes in my unlicensed kitchen. (except when they knead the fondant for me hehe, unpaid labor! I pretend not to see them wiping their noses with their hands, if I didnt see it, it didnt happen) lunch = lick the bowl, snack = cake scraps, thirsty? drink some of the vodka (I tell everyone it's for painting fondant, they really believe me!!) And the counter is the perfect height for a changing table, after all I can't leave the kitchen or my cake will be even dryer and more burnt than usual. Purell is so overrated anyway, and I dont want any alcohol in my food.

Thanks all of you for a great read! can you wash my dishes? no pets here icon_sad.gif

helloIamSM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
helloIamSM Posted 20 Aug 2013 , 4:18pm
post #430 of 430

lol!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%