Most Controversial Topic Ever!

Lounge By miss-tiff Updated 20 Aug 2013 , 4:18pm by helloIamSM

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:44am
post #31 of 430

Didn't you use foam core board from the craft aisle and either did or did not wash it with bleach? Then you used a can of air to dry the gumpaste bows faster, right? And you stuck wires with fondant balls on them directly into the cake... The cake was delivered to CA and it had 500 silver and gold dragees on it, some of which fell off onto the floor so you licked them to stick them back on the cake.

thumbs_up.gif

fondantfrenzy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantfrenzy Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:46am
post #32 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by summernoelle

I stole it, Miss-Tiff, from Kolache Guy from the Legal Texas Bakery thread.

Oh and dont forget you called the health department on all the legal bakers in your area............... icon_cool.gif

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:47am
post #33 of 430

You also forgot that you used a cream cheese filling and yet didn't refrigerate it for four days before delivery, and it also had a layer of meringue frosting made with unpasteurized eggs. It was a pregnant belly cake (or was it a baby's butt?) which was adorable...or maybe utterly disgusting. It was studded with silver dragees, supported with bubble straws and placed on a matching cake board wrapped in decorative contact paper, and I am quite certain the icing was touching the contact paper. For delivery, you put it in your cargo bay completely uncovered, with the A/C blowing ookie car germs all over it, for the 65 mile drive in 100 degree weather (too bad you forgot to charge for delivery!) You took no deposit and let them pay you with an I.O.U. written on a napkin.

You uploaded side, back, front and top views (as well as a closeup) onto CC and can't understand why they deleted these CLEARLY different views, and you didn't make a personal response to each comment on your cake. I remember reading your cake description and being deeply offended that you had the gall to include the flavors of cake and icing. If I PM you for directions, will you send them to me? (I do not plan to say thank you.)

ceshell Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:49am
post #34 of 430

LOL MacsMom, you got the dragees in while I was still typing about it icon_wink.gif

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:50am
post #35 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idreamofcakes

Don't forget that you also tried not to let your cigarette ashes that were an inch long fall onto the cake, but hey sometimes crap happens...you just covered it up with the mound of frosting made to look like a rain cloud.
...also those cabinet doors are brand new! They just started falling off the hinges yesterday! I swear!
What are you talking about grease stains?? Those aren't grease stains all over...thats my custom sponge paint job...I like the earthy tones! icon_eek.gif

OMG! Halfway through reading this I wanted to post this too!!! Good thing I read all the way through before posting!! icon_smile.gif

The other day I saw a thread asking how to make teacup cupcakes and I soooo bad wanted to post - why don't you pm spencersmom. Too bad it was a newbie that asked the question...they would have no idea what I was refering to!!!

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:50am
post #36 of 430

Didn't the hamster walk all over it too???

Hey, MacsMom, doesn't everyone lick the silver dragees????

miss-tiff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miss-tiff Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:51am
post #37 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceshell

If I PM you for directions, will you send them to me? (I do not plan to say thank you.)

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I've created a monster! But I've loved the responses. Thank you all for the good chuckle.

PianoDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PianoDiva Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:53am
post #38 of 430

Stop! Stop! You're making me laugh so hard I'm afraid I'm going to wake my kids up!

As for the cake in this thread, didn't the dog eat half of it, so you had to wrestle a tier (or two) out of the dog's mangy paws, then repair it with three-week-old icing that had been sitting in the back of the pantry because your fridge was too full? icon_lol.gif

--PianoDiva

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:53am
post #39 of 430

And you forgot to use dowels in the first tier, and then used wooden dowels (but NOT Wilton food grade, you got them from Home Depot) in the second tier, and then PMed Leahs about SPS for the 3rd tier. But you were too lazy to find SPS, so you just used bubble tea straws.

(Sorry, had to edit that last part out. Didn't want to make anyone awesome mad. icon_lol.gif )

KrissieCakes Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:54am
post #40 of 430

You win ceshell! That was hilarious! icon_smile.gif

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:56am
post #41 of 430

[quote="ceshell"]You also forgot that you used a cream cheese filling and yet didn't refrigerate it for four days before delivery, and it also had a layer of meringue frosting made with unpasteurized eggs.quote]

Between that and the bird poop, it's a good thing her color choices were green and gray. icon_lol.gif

Theresa icon_smile.gif

summernoelle Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:57am
post #42 of 430

OH, and you did not use food coloring markers. You used Sharpies.

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 4:59am
post #43 of 430
Quote:

That did it, Summernoelle - now get your butt over here and clean the soda off my screen!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

summernoelle Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:02am
post #44 of 430

OK, this thread is just too funny.

Did anyone remember to cover it in Disney characters? And to copy another artist's design without permission?

KrissieCakes Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:04am
post #45 of 430

miss-tiff did NOT make that cake!!! I did and she stole my picture!!!!

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:06am
post #46 of 430

no no no there was NO FRIDGE remember!!??
The icing was out in the barn,
The can said "buttercream" so they thought it needed to be at the same temperature as the cows seeing as they both came from cows and all...

summernoelle Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:07am
post #47 of 430

Krissie-how did we forget that?

Let's get the lynch mob after her-come on cake mafia, start sending threatening emails and calls, even though you are in no way involved! And turn her in to the HD and IRS!

SharonK1973 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SharonK1973 Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:10am
post #48 of 430

And so what if a little of your cigarrette ashes fell into the frosting? Most of it fell on the counter, and you promptly scraped it off the edge with your spatula right into the open cat litter box on the floor next to the counter!

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:11am
post #49 of 430

Oh...wait...the milk was a month old...

One sec...picking some of the dragees from the toilet so macsmom can lick the to the cake! icon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

ceshell Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:13am
post #50 of 430
Quote:

Did anyone remember to cover it in Disney characters? And to copy another artist's design without permission?

Well also, you know it was a "whimsical" design which you cannot do because that cake-chick copyrighted the entire concept of whimsical cakes. Fortunately, when the aforementioned first tier collapsed, she had time to purchase a replacement cake from Costco and secretly substituted it for the crumbled cake.

p.s. I happen to know for a fact that she bought all of her gumpaste molds from [blocked]. <--hee hee, that's a joke people, I actually typed in the word "b l o c k e d" myself that time icon_wink.gif.

summernoelle Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:13am
post #51 of 430

And you forgot to dam your cakes and used 3 inches of strawberry jam filling and it oozed out between the layers.

When you transported it, you put it in your trunk, with your dog, and it was 100 degrees outside and you left it in there while you went inside Walmart.

summernoelle Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:15am
post #52 of 430

Ceshell, don't forgot one of the tiers was a dummy from Dallas Foam.

jlynnw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlynnw Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:15am
post #53 of 430

I just hope that you remembered to clean the bathroom, especially the toliet after all the barfing going on. I am sure you will be too busy to change towels, it is ok, that towel will be ok to clean up in the kitchen with. Don't sanitize your hands though, those chemicals are really ruff on the system if they were to be ingested!

KrissieCakes Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:18am
post #54 of 430

Can somebody post a tutorial for this cake? I really want to try to make it, but I don't really want to have to think about it.

tonedna Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:20am
post #55 of 430
Quote:

Wait... I thought Sharpies were aloud!.. icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Idreamofcakes Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:21am
post #56 of 430

Oh Jlynn don't be silly, they keep the toilet clean so the animals have something to drink out of. They use the kitchen sink for barfing in!
As for chemicals...they don't own cleaning ones! The animals might get into them!

tonedna Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:21am
post #57 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissieCakes

Can somebody post a tutorial for this cake? I really want to try to make it, but I don't really want to have to think about it.

I would love too, but I am missing lots of the ingredients, like cats, hamsters, cigarrettes...lol
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

summernoelle Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:23am
post #58 of 430

And Staph, I hope. icon_lol.gif

Idreamofcakes Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:23am
post #59 of 430

Oh I bet thats where my DD's hamster went! That wierd lady added it to her cake for an exoctic flavor!

tonedna Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 5:24am
post #60 of 430

And she thought that the bunnys poop was chocolate chips..
Edna icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%