Most Controversial Topic Ever!

Lounge By miss-tiff Updated 20 Aug 2013 , 4:18pm by helloIamSM

CakeInfatuation Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeInfatuation Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 1:59pm
post #121 of 430

Oh... used Pizza Boxes, why didn't I think of that?! They don't sell Square Cake boards around here and I have a square cake to make. I'll just scrape off the cheese and stick my cake on that! DUH!

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 1:59pm
post #122 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by txcupcake

I'm laughing so hard I can't manage to be bummed that I haven't found this thread until now!!! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

Don't tell me... you're also kneading your fondant with a cigarette in each hand and a crack pipe in your mouth. It's all about multitasking, people!

Yeah, right next to my meth set-up. icon_wink.gif

KookieKris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KookieKris Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:00pm
post #123 of 430

Seriously ~ you guys are hilarious!
I was having a pretty crappy morning after a horrible purple cake disaster last night. Thanks for cheering me up!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

handymama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
handymama Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:06pm
post #124 of 430

Oh my gosh! I came in at the end of this and saw indydebi's post that she "saves used pizza cardboards", and I about fell off my chair icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif . Thankfully, after going back to the beginning and reading the original post, my faith in womankind is restored! (By the way, I've heard that there's an unlicensed decorator in my town who does indeed have seven cats. All together now: Eeewwwwwwwww!)

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:12pm
post #125 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idreamofcakes

I NEVER stop scratching my butt! Thats what gives my cakes that little extra "something"
I'm gonna start charging extra for having to do everything one handed darn it!

I wanted to write this too!,,but after the bunny poop I thought it was too much!...OOOHH it made me laugh so hard!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

tonedna Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:14pm
post #126 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansaswolf

And I had to use trans fat free crisco in the buttercream, so it had an awful consistency, and I used the liquid color from the supermarket to make it RED, and hoped no one would notice the taste...

Crisco!!...that's too much quality. We are talking lard here!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:18pm
post #127 of 430

wow! this was 2 pages last night and I wake up to 9!! you guys are hilarious! just the thing I needed to wake me up...

oh...and didn't you use used wrapping paper on your board? I dunno...just wanted to make sure icon_lol.gif

CakeInfatuation Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:18pm
post #128 of 430

Okay... so now that all you creepie decorators are sharing your secrets, I'm imagining what you look like, I'm picturing scraggly hair, warts, obese (the kind where you are tasting everything, eating your big mac over the mixing bowl, dripping the secret sauce into the cake mix, food on your mouth, body odor coming from your rolls...), greasy, unwashed clothes... you get the idea...

So maybe I need to clean up my mental image of you guys... WHO ARE YOU? ha ha

Edna, I used to think of you as a sweet little woman. HA HA HA Debi... I've seen your picture, so you are safe... noelle... another sweet little woman...

BUT NOW!!! YIKES!

tonedna Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:21pm
post #129 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by shill

Okay... so now that all you creepie decorators are sharing your secrets, I'm imagining what you look like, I'm picturing scraggly hair, warts, obese (the kind where you are tasting everything, eating your big mac over the mixing bowl, dripping the secret sauce into the cake mix, food on your mouth, body odor coming from your rolls...), greasy, unwashed clothes... you get the idea...

So maybe I need to clean up my mental image of you guys... WHO ARE YOU? ha ha

Edna, I used to think of you as a sweet little woman. HA HA HA Debi... I've seen your picture, so you are safe... noelle... another sweet little woman...

BUT NOW!!! YIKES!

Haha...well..little womans like to have fun! icon_twisted.gif

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

tx_cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tx_cupcake Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:21pm
post #130 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Quote:

I'm laughing so hard I can't manage to be bummed that I haven't found this thread until now!!! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

Don't tell me... you're also kneading your fondant with a cigarette in each hand and a crack pipe in your mouth. It's all about multitasking, people!

Duh! Everyone knows you can't have cake without meth. I think it's in the Bible.

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:31pm
post #131 of 430

Man... I have to get me a real meth kit... I've been borrowing Meth Master Jr. from my kids... it would so help me shed these pounds I need to lose. icon_wink.gif

dsevans Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dsevans Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:31pm
post #132 of 430

i don't know whether to laugh so hard i pee mysel or go throw-up......maybe both, then i can go bake a cake with out cleaning my self up!

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:33pm
post #133 of 430

...I think the best place for this thread is in The Lounge! You guys/gals are on a roll with this one! LOL

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:33pm
post #134 of 430
Quote:

!

Oh.... I have a bit of throw-up in my mouth. You are good!!!

sillychick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillychick Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:37pm
post #135 of 430

and I just had my manicure but one of my nail tips is gone now... where could that have gone?? oh well..

juleebug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleebug Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:49pm
post #136 of 430

You forgot that when you airbrushed the color on it, you didn't use a mask and spent the rest of the day blowing red, blue and green coloring out of your nose with your left hand while smoothing the icing you bought from Sam's with your right. You used the same paper towel for both.

lorrieg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorrieg Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:51pm
post #137 of 430

[quote="playingwithsugar"]

Quote:

What?? No mention of the football team that tromps through my kitchen RIGHT when I'm baking a cake, just to lick my bowls clean so I can use them again? quote]

Dogs do it faster. icon_lol.gif

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Okay, I just found this thread and trying to read it all at once made some of the words smear from my tears. And I peed my pants. I read "lick my bowels". I need a drink.

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:52pm
post #138 of 430

I had a bandaid on my finger at least I think I did I don't remember... I was too distracted when I realized I was out of Viva paper towels but I luckily spied a stray peice of tp stuck to my shoe. Doh! They'k never know!!!

tx_cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tx_cupcake Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:52pm
post #139 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkalman

Man... I have to get me a real meth kit... I've been borrowing Meth Master Jr. from my kids... it would so help me shed these pounds I need to lose. icon_wink.gif

icon_lol.gif It'll also help you lose those pesky teeth. Brushing is highly overrated anyway. "But txcupcake", you ask, "what will I do with the teeth that fall out?" I think we all know the answer to that. icon_wink.gif

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:54pm
post #140 of 430
Quote:

Duh! Everyone knows you can't have cake without meth. I think it's in the Bible.

LOL thumbs_up.gif

Don't forget to use Melvira's hock-a-loogie method for sticking the dragees to the side of the cake!!

lorrieg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorrieg Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:54pm
post #141 of 430
Quote:

Hey!!!! I resemble that remark!!!!! icon_lol.gif

amielyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amielyn Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:56pm
post #142 of 430

So, I have to add a question here - If I use a cake mix, while scratching my butt, can I call it a scratch cake?

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:58pm
post #143 of 430
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Don't forget also that the bag of white powder you call "powder sugar" used to make your BC icing,... is really a illegal powder substance.

I can see it now, people grabbing bubble tea straws and snorting the BC right off the cake. icon_lol.gif

What about your taxes on your business, mess up and blame it on "Turbo Tax". thumbs_up.gif

Very funny thread thumbs_up.gificon_lol.gif
God Bless,
Sharon

CakeInfatuation Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 2:58pm
post #144 of 430
Quote:
Quote:

If I use a cake mix, while scratching my butt, can I call it a scratch cake?

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

juleebug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleebug Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 3:07pm
post #145 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorrieg

Quote:

Hey!!!! I resemble that remark!!!!! icon_lol.gif

NO. I REZEMBEL THAT REMARC!
LL

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 3:14pm
post #146 of 430
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

hahahahahahahahahahaha ! Why sointly you can! Call it your own scratch cake recipe while you're at it!

hahahahahahahahahaha!

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 3:16pm
post #147 of 430

Okay - I have 7 pages yet to read so I'm sure this has already been mentioned--

The cake was a Play Boy bunny head for a 12 yr old.

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 3:20pm
post #148 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by all4cake

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

hahahahahahahahahahaha ! Why sointly you can! Call it your own scratch cake recipe while you're at it!

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Hey, hey, hey now..... did we forget? I already patented butt scratchings... nobody else is alowd to use them anymore! I sue.... my lawyer is Larry H Parker and he'll got me 2.1 million! icon_lol.gif

susanscakecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanscakecreations Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 3:21pm
post #149 of 430
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by playingwithsugar

Dogs do it faster. icon_lol.gif

See? This is why this is such a great site! Always getting tips on how to work more efficient! thumbs_up.gif

Oh God, I keep laughing hard enough to get my bronchitis flaring up...my boss is going to send me home if this keeps up too much longer! lol

Well now when you go home, you can bake a cake, and there will be a nice big bowl of buttercream for your phlegm....................................

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 26 Mar 2009 , 3:23pm
post #150 of 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by summernoelle

You must gripe about how Duff Goldman and Ace of Cakes suck, and that the girls never pull back their hair. And maybe throw in some Buddy V bashing for good measure. And Kerry Vincent is E-V-I-L.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%