Quote:
Originally Posted by GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbak37

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellBell22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

Suddenly I got the need for some chocolate...gotta get more cocoa puffs.. icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Where was this guy during my chocolate class earlier?!?!? icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif

WOW icon_lol.gif I need to take a chocolate class....

Here it goes again..he should be in everypage!...CC chocolate man...finger licking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edna icon_lol.gif

WOW!!! WOWEEEE!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:47am
post #1742 of 2203
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesByLJ

Quote:

Yeah CC was having teqnical difficulties...I was missing my teacup.. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Edna... how was your class tonight? Did they behave? icon_biggrin.gif

It was a cake class...so they did behave!..lol
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Well this is a cake website, no nobody is behaving... icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif
Some of old students could come up with some very funny stuff on their clown cakes... icon_lol.gif

cakecastle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecastle Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:47am
post #1743 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissieCakes

We are having meat/cheese stuffed manicotti and italian salad....mmmm....

Oh sh@*! I forgot the salad when I was at the store to go with my stuffed shells for tomorrow. I was in too much of a hurry to get back to my puter. da@* it!

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:48am
post #1744 of 2203
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah CC was having teqnical difficulties...I was missing my teacup.. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Edna... how was your class tonight? Did they behave? icon_biggrin.gif

It was a cake class...so they did behave!..lol
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Well this is a cake website, no nobody is behaving... icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif
Some of old students could come up with some very funny stuff on their clown cakes... icon_lol.gif

Dont you know already I am the naughty one!..Did you like my chocolate guy?...haha
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

kbak37 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbak37 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:50am
post #1745 of 2203

Cakecastle..6 girls?! icon_surprised.gif Did I read that right?

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:51am
post #1746 of 2203

I love you chocolate guy... icon_redface.gif I have a few choclolate guys but they all on my other computer.. icon_sad.gif I will share they tomorrow... icon_biggrin.gif

newnancy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newnancy Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:51am
post #1747 of 2203

OK girls, slow down a bit~~~~~~~~I've got to go to bed now & I don't want 50 more pages in the morning, or thumbs_up.gif when I get up in the middle of the night to check.....quite now!

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:51am
post #1748 of 2203

spencers - Yeah! Finally called off!

tonedna Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 4:59am
post #1749 of 2203

Now he holds the key to my heart..

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

cakecastle Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:00am
post #1750 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakelurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanibird

cakelurker - just noticed your sig line. I love poms & so want one when the kids are a little older. I love their names even more! *swoon*

edited cause it's even not ever. dunce.gif

Forgot to look at page number. Errr.

They're still puppies. I wuv them...even when they're being a PITA. Finally getting the potty training down. (Glad KT did't come to my pad)

Let me try to post a pic of them.

This is my stepdaughter holding the dogs. Bella is the red pom and Edward is the black and white pom.

How cute! Wanna see my baby? His coat is a lot thicker now, this was last year when he was only 8 months old.
LL

spencersmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spencersmom98 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:01am
post #1751 of 2203
Quote:

spencers - Yeah! Finally called off!

You're lucky! My kids supposedly still have school. I think I'll forget to set my alarm, though! lol

cakecastle Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:02am
post #1752 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbak37

Cakecastle..6 girls?! icon_surprised.gif Did I read that right?

Yep. Now I gotta get back to page 108. Glad it's slowing down a bit, dh will be home in about 20!

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:02am
post #1753 of 2203
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayeG

Quote:

cakelurker - just noticed your sig line. I love poms & so want one when the kids are a little older. I love their names ever more! *swoon*

Just for the record .... TEAM JACOB here! There is NO man like Edward!! thumbs_up.gif

NOOOOOOO...TEAM EDWARD all the way here. Almost had to skip most of New Moon when it was all Jacob.

Did SpencersMom mention that we went to the midnight showing?

RIGHT!!! The whole time I was like, "where is Edward?! Where is Edward?!" Then, when she starts hearing his voice I get all excited, only to be let down!

Have you read the draft of Midnight Sun on Meyer's website?

Your pups are the cutest btw! icon_biggrin.gif

Am I reading this right? She's writing another Twilight novel? This thread keeps getting better and better!! margaritas, farting critters, teacups, chocolate men, and vampires..OH MY!!

KrissieCakes Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:05am
post #1754 of 2203

spencers - there is no possible way that your kids will have school tomorrow! I don't see why they wait so long, knowing that they aren't going to put kids on buses in this weather! For my son's school, the public schools were called and 4 Catholic schools within just a few miles of his were all called hours ago! Come on!!! Call it! icon_smile.gif

KrissieCakes Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:06am
post #1755 of 2203

ok...dumb question. I cannot figure out how to quote another poster like you guys all do!!! How do you get those boxes to show up in your post?

spencersmom98 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:07am
post #1756 of 2203
Quote:

spencers - there is no possible way that your kids will have school tomorrow! I don't see why they wait so long, knowing that they aren't going to put kids on buses in this weather! For my son's school, the public schools were called and 4 Catholic schools within just a few miles of his were all called hours ago! Come on!!! Call it! icon_smile.gif

I know! I know! The last few times they have waited until the last possible minute to cancel school.

cookie_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookie_fun Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:08am
post #1757 of 2203

Ok, I was trying to wait until I was all caught up again, but I'm on page 85 and there are 117 now!

I checked into IL licensing for my cookies. The specifics are dictated by each County Health Dept, but the state does not allow cottage industry businesses, so no baking from your home kitchen. You would have to build a separate kitchen that is not used in the family cooking, and it would have to have Commercial equipment and appliances. I live right near the county line between 2 counties, so I checked on them both (for curiosity) and found they had different requirements for the specifics of the commercial kitchen. Go figure icon_confused.gif
The county health dept lady I talked to suggested finding a church or local business that would allow me to get a dual license and I could rent time/space from them. I am going to approach my church with this idea.
Just ideas for those of you out there. She also suggested places like Moose lodge or the Americal legion halls. They often have a commercial kitchen that is not used frequently.

Also, I wanted to say that the emoticons you have all been finding have been so funny! You are cracking me up!

And 3rd, my dog has the worst doggy farts ever. They linger in the air a long time too. YUCK! LOL.

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:08am
post #1758 of 2203
Quote:

ok...dumb question. I cannot figure out how to quote another poster like you guys all do!!! How do you get those boxes to show up in your post?

Click "quote" in the upper right corner of the post you want to answer/reply to

spencersmom98 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:10am
post #1759 of 2203
Quote:

There's a little white quote box in the upper right hand corner. Go to the person's text box you want to quote and click on it. It'll bring you to a posting box.

cakecastle Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:10am
post #1760 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakecastle

My first post in this thread, don't know how I've held back so long, but pretty much everything I've wanted to say has been said so far.

I knew this would happen......I was all caught up (been reading this sucker all weekend), left to go to the grocery store and came back to 107 pages, from 84!!!!! Agghhhh! And my frickin' computer keeps freezing up everytime I get page 85 to open. Looks like this is going to be another long night! I ain't stoppin' til I get to the end........hey, will there ever be an and?

~~~~~~Just wanted to add I've really enjoyed this thread, my dh thinks I'm nuts (well, he thinks we're all a bunch of nuts getting our kicks off this stuff) but I need to get away from everyday life now and then. Let him try staying at home, homeschooling 6 girls, lol!!!~~~~~~

God Bless You.........6 daughters wow icon_eek.gif How old are they? I'm the youngest of 8 kids, there are 5 girls and 3 boys. We grew up with just 1 bathroom, I hope you have at least 2. My poor brothers NEVER got in the bathroom on a Saturday afternoon when everyone was rushing to get ready for their dates icon_lol.gif

Yeah, 2 bathrooms...could definately use more, but at least we have that. My girls are 16, 13, 10, 8, 4 and 2. WOW, 8! Your poor brothers. I'm an only (except for 4 halfs that I never see) and I wouldn't know what to think if I had 5 sisters!!! dunce.gif

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:11am
post #1761 of 2203
Quote:

Someone else is probably submitting as I'm typing, but here it goes...

You see where at the top of the box that the person has posted in? There is a time and date on the left hand side of the top? Over to the right hand side at the top of the box there is the word "quote" in a box... click on that. It will bring up a new page with a Post a reply. Cole's notes, sorry. gotta get back to Guitar Hero World tour! I'm kicking butt!!!

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:15am
post #1762 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgreetings-il

Ok, I was trying to wait until I was all caught up again, but I'm on page 85 and there are 117 now!

And 3rd, my dog has the worst doggy farts ever. They linger in the air a long time too. YUCK! LOL.

OMG! We have a friend who's wife drove him to work one day, and on his way out of the car he left a fart behind. 3 hours later she had a co-worker smell her hair because she thought it was still in her nose, and it was still in her HAIR!!! her co-worker just about barfed.

KrissieCakes Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:15am
post #1763 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFrosted

Quote:

whoo-hoo...like this?? icon_smile.gif Thanks!

KrissieCakes Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:17am
post #1764 of 2203
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFrosted

Quote:

whoo-hoo...like this?? icon_smile.gif Thanks!

Now I'm one of the cool kids. Ha-ha! Quotes within the quote. Doesn't take much to amuse me. Guess that's why I'm still lingering here even though I should go to bed!!!!

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:20am
post #1765 of 2203

Edna...I see chocolate man got the house keys I left out for him. icon_wink.gif In my dreams.....

Jazz2U Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jazz2U Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:23am
post #1766 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie85364

(cue soap opera music) And theeese are the days of our cakes.....

Well, I'm betting this thread won't last another 30 minutes.

What was the bet? This may go down as the longest thread!

cakecastle Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:25am
post #1767 of 2203
Quote:

I bet it does feel weird. My oldest daughter is getting close to the age I was when I lost my virginity for the first time. I pray to god that she'll be smarter than her mom was. Have thought about getting a chasity belt to make sure.

lmao, "...I lost my virginity for the first time..." Can I get mine back? Sorry that just cracked me up, guess I'm over tired from staying up night after night to read this thread. On a serious note, I know exactly how you feel. My oldest dd is the age I was when I lost mine.

tonedna Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:26am
post #1768 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellBell22

Edna...I see chocolate man got the house keys I left out for him. icon_wink.gif In my dreams.....

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif ...he is standing right outside my door...
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

NuttyNanny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NuttyNanny Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:27am
post #1769 of 2203

Whatever happened to the OP of this thread? Did she bow out gracefully or just hit the road running? I quit at page 84.

cakecastle Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:33am
post #1770 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar_Plum_Fairy

Quote:

I bet it does feel weird. My oldest daughter is getting close to the age I was when I lost my virginity for the first time. I pray to god that she'll be smarter than her mom was. Have thought about getting a chasity belt to make sure.

Just curious, CL; how many times did you loose it? Image

Good to know I'm not the only one who found this hysterical!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%