Officially Embarassed

Lounge By ktbug103 Updated 27 Jan 2009 , 11:49pm by Heath

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:25am
post #1651 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisskween

I think I found Spencersmom's cat. He seems pretty happy that the inspection went well!

I could stare at Spencersmom's cat all night long.

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:25am
post #1652 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieF

Cakelurker...I'm in Collinsville! Hey neighbor!!!!!

Dkelly....well, I was gonna bleed to death, so I didn't mind having the surgery. And, when the ex DH didn't bother to take a day off when I had the surgery and showed me just how much he truly loved me, it was really a good thing! I mean, after giving him 23 years of my life, I didn't need to give him any more when he acted like that, eh???? So, I did the terrifying thing a year later, and divorced him. Then a while later I found the current DH, who's an absolute sweetheart!

Good for you, Jodie! It's amazing how you canlive with someone for so long, but it takes a certain event to really get to know them! Glad you found your true love.

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:27am
post #1653 of 2203

Zoomi....My daughter is Amy...but I really like Zoomitoons! Image

cakelurker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelurker Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:27am
post #1654 of 2203
Quote:

Cakelurker..my daughter was 14 when it happened! I wanted to lock her up and kill him. I still haven't gotten over it!!!!!

OMG, I bet you did.

How did you find out that it had happened at all?

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:27am
post #1655 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakelurker

I bet it does feel weird. My oldest daughter is getting close to the age I was when I lost my virginity for the first time. I pray to god that she'll be smarter than her mom was. Have thought about getting a chasity belt to make sure.

Funny you brought this up. My almost 21 yr old DD had a Dr's appt this afternoon. She called tonight to tell me the Dr. put her on the pill (she has terrible periods, which is why she went to Dr) I was like "why did he do that, you're not even in a relationship" (her and BF broke up when he returned from Iraq in November) that's another story icon_rolleyes.gif

arghhhhh, I know, I know it's 2009 and she's almost 21 (age I got married too) but SHE'S MY BABY GIRL! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif I don't want to know that my kids will be doing "laundry", they'll always just be "my kids" icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Thank goodness this thread is keeping my mind occupied tonight icon_wink.gif

spencersmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spencersmom98 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:27am
post #1656 of 2203
Quote:

Cakelurker..my daughter was 14 when it happened! I wanted to lock her up and kill him. I still haven't gotten over it!!!!!

How in the world did you find out about it? I did everything I could think of to hide THAT from my mom! lol

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:35am
post #1657 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisskween

I think I found Spencersmom's cat. He seems pretty happy that the inspection went well!

LOL I'm sure that's similar to what my youngest cat would look like if I gave him catnip. lol

Okay, this is as good a place as any to practice: Image

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:36am
post #1658 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakecastle

My first post in this thread, don't know how I've held back so long, but pretty much everything I've wanted to say has been said so far.

~~~~~~Just wanted to add I've really enjoyed this thread, my dh thinks I'm nuts (well, he thinks we're all a bunch of nuts getting our kicks off this stuff) but I need to get away from everyday life now and then. Let him try staying at home, homeschooling 6 girls, lol!!!~~~~~~

OMG!!! I SOO feel like an under-achiever now. I have 2 kids (10 and 2) and one DH who is about as helpful as the two-year old. I refuse to home-school my DD because one of us would end up dead of frustration, AND I HATE cooking, so most of the time it's KD or pizza.

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:37am
post #1659 of 2203

I've got it now: Image

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:39am
post #1660 of 2203

Wow! I give up...I read thru page 85 and then had to do some stuff in the kitchen...when I got back it was 110 pages. icon_eek.gif
I skipped to page 110 and my cat went nuts when the dancing cat was on the screen. She started looking behind the monitor for the kitty. icon_lol.gif

My DH just came in, looked over my shoulder and said, "Oh you are spencersmom on CakeCentral? I thought you were SugarFrosted"
I explained that it was someone else.

We have a 21 year old son named Spencer...all his friends call me Spencer'sMom...so it is really odd to see someone else called that .

cakelurker Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:39am
post #1661 of 2203

dkelly...I know what you mean. Everytime I told my dad I was pregnant he acted like "WHAT? You mean you do THAT?" Never mind I was already married.

OMG, Someone banned SpencersMom. Not cool.

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:43am
post #1662 of 2203

Wait - someone banned SpencersMom? Where did you see that? What's going on NOW? Was it the cat?

cakelurker Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:43am
post #1663 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFrosted

Wow! I give up...I read thru page 85 and then had to do some stuff in the kitchen...when I got back it was 110 pages. icon_eek.gif
I skipped to page 110 and my cat went nuts when the dancing cat was on the screen. She started looking behind the monitor for the kitty. icon_lol.gif

My DH just came in, looked over my shoulder and said, "Oh you are spencersmom on CakeCentral? I thought you were SugarFrosted"
I explained that it was someone else.

We have a 21 year old son named Spencer...all his friends call me Spencer'sMom...so it is really odd to see someone else called that .

That's what my hubby did w/ KTBug. He thought that was my user name. Alot of my nicknames had bug or something like it. I had to explain to him "No, she's the enemy."

Carson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carson Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:44am
post #1664 of 2203

Let's see if the record can be broken for the most number of topics in one thread, haha.

cakelurker Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:45am
post #1665 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetResults

Wait - someone banned SpencersMom? Where did you see that? What's going on NOW? Was it the cat?

She IM'd me on yahoo asking if the server went down for CC on my end. I refreshed and told her no. She got a message saying she'd been banned from the site. She's gonna try to reboot her computer. Hopefully that's all it is.

Carson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carson Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:45am
post #1666 of 2203

Ok, how did spencersmom get banned and how did you figure that out so fast? You guys have some magical thread powers...

cakelurker Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:46am
post #1667 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson

Let's see if the record can be broken for the most number of topics in one thread, haha.

It hasn't already? This is the most I've ever seen on any site for one thread...topics and pages.

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:49am
post #1668 of 2203
Quote:

SugarPlum...I did too. Cried like a baby when I turned 30. No idea why cause my 20's were horrible. 30's have been better, so I figure my 40's will be great!

My twenties were better than my teens, but probably not as great as my first couple of years in my thirties. Since then I feel like the health problems have just come out of the woodwork. lol

Never had allergies before my thirties, but I am now allergic to cough medicine and an antibiotic (found that out when I had my first of three bouts of asthmatic bronchitis which I also never had before I was thirty something). Then, of course I also had a whole bunch of tests for irregular heartbeats last year and this past year it was MRI's, CT scans and a liver biopsy because the blood work from when I was having my heart checked showed an irregular level of liver enzymes which led to the discovery that I'm positive for Anti-mitochondrial antibodies so most likely it will result in a liver disease, PBC. Will need anotgher biopsy in about five years. Oh and let's not forget the fatty liver.

Lots of fun. I thought by now I'd have diabetes (and, don't get me wrong, I'm happy I don't and need to take more steps to help insure that I don't get it), but I wasn't expecting liver issues.

cakelurker Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:49am
post #1669 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson

Ok, how did spencersmom get banned and how did you figure that out so fast? You guys have some magical thread powers...

We do have magical power. icon_smile.gif

Go back a page and scroll to the bottom to read my answer.

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:56am
post #1670 of 2203
Quote:

I bet it does feel weird. My oldest daughter is getting close to the age I was when I lost my virginity for the first time. I pray to god that she'll be smarter than her mom was. Have thought about getting a chasity belt to make sure.

Just curious, CL; how many times did you loose it? Image

cakelurker Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:58am
post #1671 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar_Plum_Fairy

Quote:

HAR HAR HAR

At least 3.

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 2:58am
post #1672 of 2203
Quote:

WHAT!? WHY?! HOW DO WE GET THEM TO "UNBAN" HER??

Yeah, spencersmom must be having technical difficulties, cause her profile is still there! Boy, did I jump on THAT...hook, line and sinker!!

icon_redface.gif

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:00am
post #1673 of 2203

[quote="tonedna"]

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly27

Quote:

Okay, I really need a refresher in how to post emoticons. I'm failing miserably, but JodieF seems to be doing rather well with them.

Also, I can't remember how to post a picture into a post. This old age thing s**ks!! I don't think I'm going to like turning 40 this year!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Can't help w/the emoticons thing, but just wanted to say, I loved turning 40 and being in my 40's is great....life DOES start at 40. It's 50 that's a little daunting...and it's coming fast icon_surprised.gif

I actually had a really hard time with 30. I still hate not being able to say twenty whatever when asked my age.

I really never had trouble with 30..Not even forty..My brain still working properly.. thumbs_up.gif
My body, well things hurt that I didnt knew existed!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Edna, just keep dancing. You're doing fine!! (and remember, "It's better to look good than to feel good" lol)

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:01am
post #1674 of 2203
Quote:

Quote:

Yeah...didn't know you could lose it more than once!

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:05am
post #1675 of 2203

OKay ladies - I am LEAVING the computer. Don't get all crazy on me, I don't need 200 more pages to catch up on tomorrow.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:08am
post #1676 of 2203

Are you sure SM has been banned? It still says junior member under her name..........if she were banned it would say Not Registered. (there was another member banned last week and this was what it said under her name)

I think she's just having technical difficulties, hopefully.

Oh, I am NEVER going to try to post another emoticon other than these again. I keep trying and only the text is showing up when I preview it icon_cry.gif

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:08am
post #1677 of 2203
Quote:

Edna, just keep dancing. You're doing fine!! (and remember, "It's better to look good than to feel good" lol)

One day in classes we went through all of the "sage" advice that we had been handed down through the generations, and my mom's was "If you look good, you feel good." My GF grand mother used to say "Just put on some lip stick, dear. It will be all right."

Edna, My mom had spinal stenosis and completely collapsed arches, and every step is like walking on glass for her. Then about 3 months ago she started yoga and pilates, stopped wearing her prescription orthodics ALL the time, and do you know, she feels better now than she has in 5 years. Hand to God. She is 65 in Feb. If that old girl can do it, ANYONE can!!!

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:10am
post #1678 of 2203
Quote:

dkelly...I know what you mean. Everytime I told my dad I was pregnant he acted like "WHAT? You mean you do THAT?" Never mind I was already married.

OMG, Someone banned SpencersMom. Not cool.

Why? She didn't do anything! Can we do anything to get her back here?

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:14am
post #1679 of 2203
Quote:

It couldn't have been the cat, I posted the cat. I did get a "forbidden" white screen, but rebooted and all was fine. I don't think they would just dump you without a warning, would they? I sure hope not. I know I would definitely miss this place a lot!

Well, off to bed and hoping to see everyone tomorrow. Hugs!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 3:15am
post #1680 of 2203
Quote:

OKay ladies - I am LEAVING the computer. Don't get all crazy on me, I don't need 200 more pages to catch up on tomorrow.

See ya, Laura!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%