Officially Embarassed

Lounge By ktbug103 Updated 27 Jan 2009 , 11:49pm by Heath

spencersmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spencersmom98 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:00am
post #1561 of 2203

My husband is totally digging that bacon spaghetti! He said he was sad we already ate dinner! lol Hmmmm.....I know what's for dinner tomorrow!

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:01am
post #1562 of 2203

Fiiddlesticks...yep...tomato sauce...you don't want the italian spices!

DKelly....40 was interesting for me....had a hysterectomy right before I turned 40, finally realized the DH of 20 years was a passive aggressive AH right after the hysterectomy and ended up exploding my life by the time I was 41! *lol*

Krissie...at this point do you think we're ever gonna know????????

cakelurker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelurker Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:02am
post #1563 of 2203

page 101

Note to self take a speed reading course.

jeepgirl9478 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jeepgirl9478 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:02am
post #1564 of 2203

well since there really is no point to this conversation now and it is so random.. can I ask what everyone had for dinner? I need to start dinner in an hour and I am clueless as to what to make. And I am fresh out of bacon icon_sad.gif I'm thinking about making some Schnitzel but not sure??

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:03am
post #1565 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanibird

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl9478

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson

Did anyone else see this connection...MAYBE the pink haired stripper painted the Spencermoms kitchen hot pink...uh oh...dum dum dummmmm...Is it wrong that this popped into my head immediately after hearing the kitchen was hot pink?

I think you may be on to something here............spencersmom's house just may have been the pink haired stripper's house first icon_biggrin.gif

i think she is onto something here!!

detective.gif
So the pink-haired stripper heard a rumor SM repainted the hot pink cabinets; she enlists her friend KT to buy a cake and cuppies from her as a recon mission. Upon confirmation her beloved hot pink cupboards are gone, in a furor, SHE calls the HD in a final act of revenge.

Cannot think why KT would take credit for calling the HD though...

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif ::

UNLESS........kt is the PINK HAIRED STRIPPER incognito shhh.gif

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:04am
post #1566 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieF

Go to a site like this:
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/moods/
Find the one you want, then right click on it and do copy image location. Then come here and click img, then paste the link, then click img again![/img]

WARNING: do NOT click on JodieF's emoticons link if there are children near your computer with you! I am serious! icon_eek.gif

ps. great instructions. I had never noticed that little img button. As a side note, people having a problem w/that should know that they cannot use the quick reply box to find that little Img button. You have to go to the CC Post A Reply screen, the one w/the text formatting and html code options.

However you can always just type this in: [img]copied link info[/img]

Jaimelt76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jaimelt76 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:05am
post #1567 of 2203

I have been lurking on this thread since the first post. I have to say I have not laughed this hard in a long time. You guy's are all so funny.
Spencersmom your kitchen looks just like mine did before we remodeled it 2years ago. I'm glad everything worked out for you and your cakes are wonderful.

spencersmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spencersmom98 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:05am
post #1568 of 2203

I made a shepherds pie. And some cupcakes. lol

Deb_ Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:06am
post #1569 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencersmom98

Good memory K8! We did have our scouts over last night!

It's not memory she's k8lumbo, with her trench coat, cigar and notepad for all the important facts.

jeepgirl9478 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:06am
post #1570 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceshell

Quote:

Go to a site like this:
Find the one you want, then right click on it and do copy image location. Then come here and click img, then paste the link, then click img again![/img]

WARNING: do NOT click on JodieF's emoticons link if there are children near your computer with you! I am serious! icon_eek.gif

ps. great instructions. I had never noticed that little img button. As a side note, people having a problem w/that should know that they cannot use the quick reply box to find that little Img button. You have to go to the CC Post A Reply screen, the one w/the text formatting and html code options.

oh my at least one of the emoticons needs a tea cup put over it!!

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:07am
post #1571 of 2203

We are having meat/cheese stuffed manicotti and italian salad....mmmm....

lanibird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanibird Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:07am
post #1572 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by GayeG

Quote:

cakelurker - just noticed your sig line. I love poms & so want one when the kids are a little older. I love their names ever more! *swoon*

Just for the record .... TEAM JACOB here! There is NO man like Edward!! thumbs_up.gif

All about Team Edward here! I swear Twilight/Midnight Sun makes me giggle like a 13 y/o girl! Luv Jacob though! So funny!

jeepgirl9478 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:08am
post #1573 of 2203

I guess I should have mentioned I need a dairy free recipe!

bisbqueenb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bisbqueenb Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:11am
post #1574 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatedByMe

c'mon ladies!! We can make it to 100 pages!! I just hope my computer doesn't shut down on me 'cause I'll never find my place again if I had to open the thread from the main menu!!!

THAT is the advantage of using tab browsers...Keep one page open to this thread, go to other web pages or sites....come back to this page....hit refresh and go from there!

JodieF Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:11am
post #1575 of 2203

What did you see when you clicked??? I don't see anything kids couldn't see...just curious..

bisbqueenb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bisbqueenb Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:11am
post #1576 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatedByMe

c'mon ladies!! We can make it to 100 pages!! I just hope my computer doesn't shut down on me 'cause I'll never find my place again if I had to open the thread from the main menu!!!

THAT is the advantage of using tab browsers...Keep one page open to this thread, go to other web pages or sites....come back to this page....hit refresh and go from there!

jeepgirl9478 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:13am
post #1577 of 2203
Quote:

What did you see when you clicked??? I don't see anything kids couldn't see...just curious..

oh you know a big O something that should have a tea cup over it.. some flopping boobs and some people doing something like a dog.. All emoticons of course.

cakelurker Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:13am
post #1578 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissieCakes

Ok, now that all is out in the open, we've seen pictures of your kitchen, the HD has come and gone...can we please know where in So. IL that you live? icon_smile.gif I'm dying to know just how close you are to me!!!

Since we're not in the same town, I'll tell you where I am.

Lebanon, IL...it's the speck on the map you'll miss if you blink.

cakeschmake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeschmake Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:13am
post #1579 of 2203
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Go to a site like this:

I had to go back and look for that one, I thought the first time it was just Patrick from Spongebob, how sad am I?

and there is one passing gas, i could've used that earlier when we were talking about feline/canine/kid flatulence

Deb_ Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:14am
post #1580 of 2203
Quote:

DKelly....40 was interesting for me....had a hysterectomy right before I turned 40, finally realized the DH of 20 years was a passive aggressive AH right after the hysterectomy and ended up exploding my life by the time I was 41! *lol*

Wow, I hope it got better after that for you. That's young for a hysterectomy.

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:15am
post #1581 of 2203

cakelurker - isn't that where McKendree is?

JodieF Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:16am
post #1582 of 2203

oh wow.....

I don't see any of that on that link.....how weird! I'm so sorry! I wouldn't have posted it!

jeepgirl9478 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:16am
post #1583 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyw321

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Go to a site like this:

I had to go back and look for that one, I thought the first time it was just Patrick from Spongebob, how sad am I?

and there is one passing gas, i could've used that earlier when we were talking about feline/canine/kid flatulence

patrick from spongebob.. LMBO!!!!

cakelurker Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:18am
post #1584 of 2203
Quote:
Originally Posted by GayeG

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakelurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineR

Can someone please tell me why the OPer is "Officially Embarrassed"? Don't want to read the 50+ pages I missed from one day to the next. Another question, how many posts from cakelurker to make her a junior member? This is post #6 for me but I can make it to page 100 if I have too. Dang it, I should have asked the second question on another post icon_cry.gif

Can't remember how many. I joined Saturday....next thing I know I was posting like crazy and had lost my cake virginity.

BUT ... your a TWILIGHT fan so your OK with me!! thumbs_up.gif

You'd have to be a fellow twilighter to know that. LOL

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:20am
post #1585 of 2203
Quote:

Was thinking the same thing! (Would insert appropriate emoticon but my DD just woke up from her nap and is RIGHT NEXT TO ME. Between DH coming home early and working from home, and now DD's short nap, I can't waste nearly as much time in this thread as I'd like to thumbsdown.gif )

JodieF Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:20am
post #1586 of 2203

Cakelurker...I'm in Collinsville! Hey neighbor!!!!!

Dkelly....well, I was gonna bleed to death, so I didn't mind having the surgery. And, when the ex DH didn't bother to take a day off when I had the surgery and showed me just how much he truly loved me, it was really a good thing! I mean, after giving him 23 years of my life, I didn't need to give him any more when he acted like that, eh???? So, I did the terrifying thing a year later, and divorced him. Then a while later I found the current DH, who's an absolute sweetheart!

cakeschmake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeschmake Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:23am
post #1587 of 2203
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyw321

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Go to a site like this:

yeah take a close look at that pink one, that is patrick!??!!!??

jeepgirl9478 Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:24am
post #1588 of 2203

I can see patrick out of the corner of my eye.. still LMBO!

cakelurker Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:25am
post #1589 of 2203
Quote:

cakelurker - just noticed your sig line. I love poms & so want one when the kids are a little older. I love their names even more! *swoon*

edited cause it's even not ever. dunce.gif

Forgot to look at page number. Errr.

They're still puppies. I wuv them...even when they're being a PITA. Finally getting the potty training down. (Glad KT did't come to my pad)

Let me try to post a pic of them.

This is my stepdaughter holding the dogs. Bella is the red pom and Edward is the black and white pom.
LL

Deb_ Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 1:27am
post #1590 of 2203
Quote:

Cakelurker...I'm in Collinsville! Hey neighbor!!!!!

Dkelly....well, I was gonna bleed to death, so I didn't mind having the surgery. And, when the ex DH didn't bother to take a day off when I had the surgery and showed me just how much he truly loved me, it was really a good thing! I mean, after giving him 23 years of my life, I didn't need to give him any more when he acted like that, eh???? So, I did the terrifying thing a year later, and divorced him. Then a while later I found the current DH, who's an absolute sweetheart!

I definitely don't blame you for dumping the jerk, 23 yrs wow, but you have your 3 great kids, thank goodness for them.
You so deserve that happy ending Jodie, I'm very happy for you guys.[/img]

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%