Found Hair In My Oven

Lounge By lipstinger11 Updated 25 Feb 2014 , 1:07pm by cazza1

sixinarow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sixinarow Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 10:08pm
post #121 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumdiddlycakes 

Oooh, so I'm unsophisticated now? Well you have no life and no wow factor.

I'm going to go somewhere that my dog hair cookie soup is appreciated.

I'll have you know that my wow-less hair soup is made from scratch, and the hair I use is from the endangered speckled furry wallaby flower. So it's not only organic, but THE most special hair soup on the planet. *HARUMP*

I forgot...HELP!!

scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 10:51pm
post #122 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixinarow 

I'll have you know that my wow-less hair soup is made from scratch, and the hair I use is from the endangered speckled furry wallaby flower. So it's not only organic, but THE most special hair soup on the planet. *HARUMP*

I forgot...HELP!!

I sprayed pesticides on your crop of furry wallabys... so, jokes on you.

bubs1stbirthday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bubs1stbirthday Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 11:01pm
post #123 of 213

Mimi and Feisty, Charlotte and big doggie (Mercedes) were wondering if you would be willing to expand the business to include not just organic hairy cookies cakes and soups but also nappy cakes? I do however suspect that they don't really understand how much work is involved in producing high quality organic nappy cakes dunce.gif

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 26 Aug 2013 , 12:56am
post #124 of 213

A

Original message sent by bubs1stbirthday

Hahaha this is all too funny and it reminds me of a man who comes into our shop at a show that we help with twice every year to order soup. Every show he comes to he wants his soup luke warm and every show he complains that it is too hot lol. 

It is cooked on a pot over a wood stove - we cook it all together - and sorry but we cannot keep the pot at a luke warm temperature all day just waiting for you to come in.

Wonder if the OP is enjoying this little fun fest they have created?icon_biggrin.gif

He probably thinks you open a fresh can for every order. You'd be amazed at how many people think that is just where food comes from.

kikiandkyle Posted 26 Aug 2013 , 12:57am
post #125 of 213

A

Mimi and Feisty, Charlotte and big doggie (Mercedes) were wondering if you would be willing to expand the business to include not just organic hairy cookies cakes and soups but also nappy cakes? I do however suspect that they don't really understand how much work is involved in producing high quality organic nappy cakes dunce.gif

(Diaper cakes in the US, just so everyone knows).

vgcea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vgcea Posted 26 Aug 2013 , 12:58am
post #126 of 213

A

Are the nappy cakes from Europe? If not I am not impressed. Martha Stewart's American nappy cakes were "just ok" HELP!!!

kikiandkyle Posted 26 Aug 2013 , 1:03am
post #127 of 213

AThose American diapers are just filled with chemicals. Of course they're European.

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 26 Aug 2013 , 1:25am
post #128 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiandkyle 

Those American diapers are just filled with chemicals. Of course they're European.

So many things I could say

cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 26 Aug 2013 , 1:40am
post #129 of 213

Ladies, I felt a trace of Bi.....ness creaping in to the last page.  As I am new here I want you to BE NICE.  (And preferably do not go back over old threads to see that I am lying about being new or I might get caught out and then feel victimised and have to leave in a cloud of hair from the bench that I had waiting to make the man's soup with).

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 26 Aug 2013 , 1:43am
post #130 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs1stbirthday 

Quote:

Originally Posted by kikiandkyle    (Diaper cakes in the US, just so everyone knows).

Nappy cakes are diaper cakes? What are diaper cakes? Wait, don't answer that. I'll get the DBA tomorrow - Two Dogs and a Baby, LLC. If anyone orders a diaper cake I know a forum where we can get help. 

kikiandkyle Posted 26 Aug 2013 , 2:31am
post #131 of 213

ADiapers are called nappies pretty much everywhere else. A diaper cake is a stack of diapers arranged into a tiered cake shape, given as a gift at baby showers.

bubs1stbirthday Posted 26 Aug 2013 , 3:45am
post #132 of 213
Quote:

He probably thinks you open a fresh can for every order. You'd be amazed at how many people think that is just where food comes from.

Well my milk comes from a carton so I guess soup could come from a can lol.

Quote:

Those American diapers are just filled with chemicals. Of course they're European.

We have cloth ones so no nasty chemical after taste icon_eek.gif

BatterUpCake Posted 26 Aug 2013 , 11:04am
post #133 of 213

My milk comes from a cow. I hate when you can't find a toothpick after eating a nappie cake. I always get little bits of nap caught in my teeth.

Nadiaa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nadiaa Posted 26 Aug 2013 , 12:19pm
post #134 of 213

AI make my milk from soup. And I make my soup from a box. But it's a doctored box mix so that's like making it from scratch. Then I stand on the street and sell my soup-milk for CHEAP! Gotta undercut those other milk makers so none of us make any money!!

bubs1stbirthday Posted 26 Aug 2013 , 11:58pm
post #135 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatterUpCake 

My milk comes from a cow. I hate when you can't find a toothpick after eating a nappie cake. I always get little bits of nap caught in my teeth.

What is this mystical cow you speak of? I have heard of non such creature. Where I live milk comes from cartons that they keep at the supermarket.

A tip for cleaning your teeth is to pull a thread from your nappy cake before consuming - then after you are done eating you are left with a lovely piece of dental floss.

morganchampagne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morganchampagne Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 12:07am
post #136 of 213

A

Original message sent by Nadiaa

I make my milk from soup. And I make my soup from a box. But it's a doctored box mix so that's like making it from scratch. Then I stand on the street and sell my soup-milk for CHEAP! Gotta undercut those other milk makers so none of us make any money!!

You can't call yourself a real soup maker making your soup from a box. It doesn't matter if you have alot of customers buying soup and your successful!!!! The scratch soup makers reign supreme in the kingdom

bubs1stbirthday Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 12:10am
post #137 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumdiddlycakes 

I sprayed pesticides on your crop of furry wallabys... so, jokes on you.

Hahaha - rofl (well I would be if I wasn't feeding my bubba)

Nadiaa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nadiaa Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 12:20am
post #138 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by morganchampagne 

You can't call yourself a real soup maker making your soup from a box. It doesn't matter if you have alot of customers buying soup and your successful!!!! The scratch soup makers reign supreme in the kingdom

I know!!! icon_cry.gif I wish I was on the Scratch Team. 

BatterUpCake Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 12:23am
post #139 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadiaa 

I know!!! icon_cry.gif I wish I was on the Scratch Team. 

You Can never be jello!!You will always be creme brulee!

Gerle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gerle Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 12:38am
post #140 of 213

Personally.....I think all of you have gone bonkers!  But thanks for the laughs!  Nothing like coming home after being gone all weekend, check on CC, and find total and insane craziness!  Now I need to go change my pants!

jennicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennicake Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 12:43am
post #141 of 213

A

Original message sent by morganchampagne

Well did you grow your own vegetables? Fertilize them with your own manure? If the answer is no, then your soup isn't "really" scratch either. You're using processed vegetables you know

BatterUpCake Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 12:46am
post #142 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennicake 

Fertilize them with your own manure? icon_eek.gif
milkmaid42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milkmaid42 Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 12:46am
post #143 of 213

Gerle, maybe you'd better use a nappy, but make sure it is organically grown, and wasn't in the way of the wallaby spray drift.

It  doesn't look like this zaniness is going to die down anytime soon. I, personally, have gone through my whole drawer of clean undies. TMI, perhaps, but the only cure is to not log on. This thread is the first thing I check.

Jan

morganchampagne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morganchampagne Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 12:48am
post #144 of 213

A

Original message sent by jennicake

Well did you grow your own vegetables? Fertilize them with your own manure? If the answer is no, then your soup isn't "really" scratch either. You're using processed vegetables you know

Nooooooooooo!! I'm ruined!

Gerle Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 12:50am
post #145 of 213

Jan, you're right!  But unfortunately my DH took all the nappies out to the garden and planted them to see how they grow.  So once that's done, I'll have some organically grown that won't have the spray drift of the wallaby spray.  I'll offer some for sale after they grow if you're interested......

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 1:13am
post #146 of 213

Do you have a business plan? A business license? A tax accountant? A friend at the IRS?

BatterUpCake Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 1:15am
post #147 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerle 

Personally.....I think all of you have gone bonkers!  But thanks for the laughs!  Nothing like coming home after being gone all weekend, check on CC, and find total and insane craziness!  Now I need to go change my pants!

You went a whole weekend without checking CC? NOW who is bonkers????

Gerle Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 1:22am
post #148 of 213

Shanter, what would I need a business plan, license, accountant or IRS friend for?  I've got you!  And BatterUpCake...we have a cabin in the mountains that has no electricity, no Wi-Fi, no telephones, no TV, no radio reception, so no way to check on CC.  I have to do a 3-4 day catch-up when I get back, but I wouldn't trade that solitude and lack of city craziness for anything!  We do have propane gas, however, for cooking, lights and hot water....wood stove for heat.  It's a wonderful mountain get away approximately 2 hours from home.  My DH stays up there the whole season (May to November)..I trek up almost every weekend.  I often do some baking up there, too.  But during the week.....I'm definitely on CC!  So I'm only temporarily bonkers!!

milkmaid42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milkmaid42 Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 1:31am
post #149 of 213

Quite frankly, I think you are the sanest (sp ?) one here!

Sounds ideal!

Jan

JWinslow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JWinslow Posted 27 Aug 2013 , 1:32am
post #150 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerle 

Shanter, what would I need a business plan, license, accountant or IRS friend for?  I've got you!  And BatterUpCake...we have a cabin in the mountains that has no electricity, no Wi-Fi, no telephones, no TV, no radio reception, so no way to check on CC.  I have to do a 3-4 day catch-up when I get back, but I wouldn't trade that solitude and lack of city craziness for anything!  We do have propane gas, however, for cooking, lights and hot water....wood stove for heat.  It's a wonderful mountain get away approximately 2 hours from home.  My DH stays up there the whole season (May to November)..I trek up almost every weekend.  I often do some baking up there, too.  But during the week.....I'm definitely on CC!  So I'm only temporarily bonkers!!

Did you come across any "dangerous cats" ?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%