Found Hair In My Oven

Lounge By lipstinger11 Updated 25 Feb 2014 , 1:07pm by cazza1

scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 12:51am
post #91 of 213

I covered my hair in mayonnaise to save time, that way I can just cut some off as needed... but now I am worried I should have used MW.

I also have a dog that sheds a lot, her hair has never been processed, so I can advertise as being organic, right? She is covered in mayo too atm.

JWinslow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JWinslow Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 1:47am
post #92 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatterUpCake 

Well that is your problem. Next time try using Fondane. It's much better suited to soup....especially meringue soups.

It won't matter.  The soup is snarkey

lipstinger11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lipstinger11 Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 2:43am
post #93 of 213

I like you people.

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 2:46am
post #94 of 213

I like cake

JWinslow Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 2:53am
post #95 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstinger11 

I like you people.

I love that you started this and just sat back and watched us bake hairy cookies and snarky soup icon_biggrin.gif

Nadiaa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nadiaa Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 2:58am
post #96 of 213

Funniest.Thread.Ever.

bubs1stbirthday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bubs1stbirthday Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 3:55am
post #97 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimiFix 

My puppy has just applied for her home processor permit (NY allows pets) and she finds this greatly offensive. I bet she could bake you under the table. This very minute she is ripping into my recipe folder. If you don't apologize NOW she's flagging both of you. Meanies!!!!!! 

My doggy and my baby have Not applied to run a business (they have just been sprung having their secret business meeting) they will however be under cutting your gorgeous puppy's prices as they are able to cut costs by doing things illegally. They also have plenty of hair to use on both their cookies, cakes and soups :-) lol

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 4:34am
post #98 of 213

Everyone in my family (both of them) absolutely raves about my pies. I figure if I can make pies, it can't be that hard to make cakes. Do I need to buy extra stuff to make cakes? How do I make them? What should I charge for them?  What's the difference between icing and frosting? What's this fondon't I've heard of?

shanter Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 4:50am
post #99 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanter 

Milkmaid,

Was there a full moon? Are you left-handed? Were you born in a month with an R in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmaid42 

Yes. No. Not unless August is spelled Argust.

See, there's your problem! You probably used werewolf hair. IT DOESN'T WORK WITH WEREWOLF HAIR UNLESS YOU ADD MORE GARLIC!!!!!!!!

vgcea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vgcea Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 5:07am
post #100 of 213

AHELP!!!

JWinslow Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 5:15am
post #101 of 213

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vgcea Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 5:56am
post #102 of 213

ANOW!!!

JWinslow Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 6:14am
post #103 of 213

RIGHT NOW!!!

jennicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennicake Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 6:16am
post #104 of 213

Whoa, easy there!  Sit down and have a drink...

... of hairy soup

shanter Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 6:29am
post #105 of 213

Where is there a tutorial on sitting down?????????? I need to know NOW!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!

JWinslow Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 6:36am
post #106 of 213

Bump

jennicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennicake Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 6:42am
post #107 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanter 

Where is there a tutorial on sitting down?????????? I need to know NOW!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!

Sigh...

And while we're at it... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+sit+down

cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 8:43am
post #108 of 213

Jennicake you are a life saver.  I had no idea that there was so much involved in sitting down.  I obviously have not been taking it seriously enough and it is probably why I am having so much trouble with my hair soup with the frosting on top.

Mimi please, please ask your dog to forgive me and not take me to the equal opportunity board.  I have no money for him to sue me as I have not been sitting properly while I try to sell the frosted hair soup to the man on Labour day with the cookies disintegrated in it so he refuses to pay me.  What a disaster.  I need help NOW.

de_montsoreau Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
de_montsoreau Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 10:46am
post #109 of 213

Sorry, I need to chime in, don't know if I'm in the right place?

Anyway, I don't need help NOW, I need help for yesterday. I had a cake due and for some reason it did not make itself. I thought it was going to be easy peasy, as it is JUST CAKE, how difficult can it be to bake 3 simple cakes (after all, you can get get them at every Walmart!) und throw them on top of each other?

Anyway, what should I do if the bride calls and complains that she did not get a cake? Would I need to refund? I charged $75 for 200 servings but I can't give it back to her as I spent it all on MW and fondane!!

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 11:10am
post #110 of 213
de_montsoreau, you're in the wrong place. Ask that question in the business forum where those meanies will rip you apart. This is the lounge. Only babies and puppies post here. But when your feelings are hurt, come back and we'll smother you with sweet lies. 

vgcea, my puppy (named Feisty) is so sorry that she scared the baby. She is ready to form a working partnership with bubs1stbirthday (big doggy and adorable baby). So what if they have no business experience? We see that here all the time. Two Dogs and a Baby (good business name?) will use organic hair only (thanks for the suggestion, scrumdiddlycakes). No hard feelings, cazza1. Feisty does not live in Sioux City, USA. 

This thread may forever live on CC. We've all seen how threads from years past get new life with newbies. Anna will forever continue to get requests for her soup recipe. (Better ones on allrecipes.com)

milkmaid42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milkmaid42 Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 12:11pm
post #111 of 213

I wish there were an acronym for sitting in a chair, falling to the floor laughing and rolling and peeing my pants, convulsed with laughter!!!! Would it be SIACFTTFLARAPMPCWL? If not, there should be for that's my description at the moment!

Jan

smokeysmokerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smokeysmokerton Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 12:20pm
post #112 of 213

Coffee, meet keyboard...

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 12:21pm
post #113 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeysmokerton 

Coffee, meet keyboard...

uhoh

vgcea Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 6:48pm
post #114 of 213

AHey, as long as dee puppees they have a business plan and read Jason's signature, I'm cool. HELP!!!

Original message sent by MimiFix

This thread may  forever  live on CC.  We've all seen how threads from years past get new life with newbies. Anna will forever continue to get requests for her soup recipe. (Better ones on allrecipes.com)

scrumdiddlycakes Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 6:59pm
post #115 of 213

A

Original message sent by shanter

Where is there a tutorial on sitting down?????????? I need to know NOW!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!

I spent too much time and money developing my method of sitting down to provide a free tutorial!

vgcea Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 8:56pm
post #116 of 213

A

Original message sent by scrumdiddlycakes

I spent too much time and money developing my method of sitting down to provide a free tutorial!

Hmph! Your method is "just ok" mmkay.

scrumdiddlycakes Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 9:04pm
post #117 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgcea 

Hmph! Your method is "just ok" mmkay.

Oh yeah!!? Well I'm sitting down right now just fine, and I'll have you know it's really really comfy! tyvm! *harumph*

(Europeans harumph, it's better that way)

vgcea Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 9:08pm
post #118 of 213

ABahahahaha! Cos you know you can't just sigh or go 'hmph!' That would be unimpressive.

HELP!!!

sixinarow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sixinarow Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 9:45pm
post #119 of 213

I'll have you know *harumph* is used only by people with very sophisticated palates. You can keep your less than impressive *hmph*

scrumdiddlycakes Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 9:57pm
post #120 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixinarow 

I'll have you know *harumph* is used only by people with very sophisticated palates. You can keep your less than impressive *hmph*

Oooh, so I'm unsophisticated now? Well you have no life and no wow factor.

I'm going to go somewhere that my dog hair cookie soup is appreciated.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%