Found Hair In My Oven

Lounge By lipstinger11 Updated 25 Feb 2014 , 1:07pm by cazza1

SystemMod2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SystemMod2 Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 11:59am
post #61 of 213

AOkeeee....seems like some CCers have had a stressful week. I moved this thread to the Lounge, as the subject matter goes way beyond cookies.

Continue...

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 1:55pm
post #62 of 213

LOL...I love this thread

scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 3:18pm
post #63 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimiFix 

Anna has the recipe. Maybe she'll post it here.

yes, Anna, please share your recipe? Or, can you e-mail it to me?? I will ask every hour til you do, in case your forget.

sixinarow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sixinarow Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 3:26pm
post #64 of 213

I want the recipe too, please...4 years later..even if it's posted above...can you send it to me now?

milkmaid42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milkmaid42 Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 3:39pm
post #65 of 213

^   Like immediately! It's due in two hours!

Jan

manddi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
manddi Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 3:41pm
post #66 of 213

A

Original message sent by cazza1

Mandii get with it.  Everyone knows that the hair is being sent for DNA testing; [B]D[/B]oes [B]N[/B]ot[B]A[/B]ccessorise, so there is no sense putting it on top or it will look all wrong.  Obviously it is not the right shade to accessorise with the soup.  And have you considered that it might not be food safe, especially if it is dyed with nasty chemicals.  I hope you weren't intending to pass it off to some poor unsuspecting customer.

But the man is picking up the frosted soup tomorrow!!! What do I need to do?! HELP!!!!!!

BatterUpCake Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 3:48pm
post #67 of 213

Obviously you are not skilled enough to be charging for your frosted hair soup if you are asking such basic questions. It took me years of practicing with different types of hair, straight curly, processed, healthy to get this down right.  My advice would be to JUST STOP NOW!!

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 4:15pm
post #68 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza1 

and I thought it was Stupid Person Support...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgcea 

^^ Only if you're talking about puppies and unicorn soup. HELP!!!

My puppy has just applied for her home processor permit (NY allows pets) and she finds this greatly offensive. I bet she could bake you under the table. This very minute she is ripping into my recipe folder. If you don't apologize NOW she's flagging both of you. Meanies!!!!!! 

morganchampagne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morganchampagne Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 4:17pm
post #69 of 213

ADo you have a production plan? Where are you going to sell frosted soup and to who? Are your prices high enough?

Also it's my suggestion that you make the soup on Monday and freeze it do it's moist. Wednesday is the best day

BatterUpCake Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 4:20pm
post #70 of 213

OMIGODDNESS MiMi! I want to hug your puppy! I lone GSD's!

scwright Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scwright Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 5:18pm
post #71 of 213

A

Original message sent by MimiFix

OMG so ooooooo cute!

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 5:35pm
post #72 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatterUpCake   OMIGODDNESS MiMi! I want to hug your puppy! I lone GSD's!

Puppy says, "Welcome back!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by scwright   OMG so ooooooo cute!

Puppy is now blushing.

milkmaid42 Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 5:38pm
post #73 of 213

Mimi, in your response to another thread, all you did was refer us to your avatar. A teeny weeny picture at best. Now that we see your darling puppy, hey--full shot. Now we see where your loyalties lie!   :D

Jan

dawnybird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dawnybird Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 6:09pm
post #74 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabakescakes 

HALP ME RIIGHT NOW!!! I need a tutorial to show me how to frost soup! I tried it ant it just fell in, and melted!!! Should I cool the soup down before I try to frost it again?

It's okay if it falls. Just sprinkle liberally with disco dust and that'll hide the problem. Yes, yes, I know it's plastic, but if you don't tell the customer, it's perfectly okay!

scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 6:22pm
post #75 of 213

ASince Anna didn't send me her recipe, I used a can of soup with pudding mixed in, everyone loved how moist it was... but I covered my bowl in fondant, to give it a finished look, and it melted!!!!

milkmaid42 Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 6:28pm
post #76 of 213

Do you have to open the can first?

Jan

vgcea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vgcea Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 6:43pm
post #77 of 213

A

Original message sent by MimiFix

[IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3085598/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

Oooooh I'm scared of dee puppee! HEP ME LAWD, HEP MEH!

sixinarow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sixinarow Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 7:43pm
post #78 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimiFix 

Oh the puppy!!!! What's her name?

vgcea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vgcea Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 8:00pm
post #79 of 213

A

Original message sent by sixinarow

Oh the puppy!!!! What's her name?

Puppee?

BatterUpCake Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 8:04pm
post #80 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumdiddlycakes 

Since Anna didn't send me her recipe, I used a can of soup with pudding mixed in, everyone loved how moist it was... but I covered my bowl in fondant, to give it a finished look, and it melted!!!!

Well that is your problem. Next time try using Fondane. It's much better suited to soup....especially meringue soups.

milkmaid42 Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 8:20pm
post #81 of 213

I have trouble keeping fondane on the fork over the pot. What do you suggest that will solve this problem?

Jan

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 8:50pm
post #82 of 213

I thought you were supposed to cover the chocolate chips with fondue after they've been activated by Miracle Whip with a hair in it. icon_confused.gif

IAmPamCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IAmPamCakes Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 9:02pm
post #83 of 213

AHoly crap I can barely keep up here! Wish I had some good advice for all of you, but I have to go cover a cake in fawn-dawn. They ordered no hair in this one though.

milkmaid42 Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 9:13pm
post #84 of 213

Shanter...That's the answer. I didn't use enough hair in my Fondane. (Or would you recommend another brand of fondue?) Also, I substituted mayonnaise instead of Miracle Whip, but other than that, I followed your recipe exactly! I Ijust can't understand why it didn't come out like yours.

Jan

fawn dawn== I just snorted Pepsi out my nose!

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 9:28pm
post #85 of 213

Milkmaid,

Was there a full moon? Are you left-handed? Were you born in a month with an R in it?

milkmaid42 Posted 24 Aug 2013 , 10:03pm
post #86 of 213

Yes. No. Not unless August is spelled Argust.*

*And way into the hinterlands, that's the way it sometimes sounds! lol

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 12:02am
post #87 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatterUpCake 

Obviously you are not skilled enough to be charging for your frosted hair soup if you are asking such basic questions. It took me years of practicing with different types of hair, straight curly, processed, healthy to get this down right.  My advice would be to JUST STOP NOW!!

Um, excuse me, I have processed hair and it's healthy! I can't believe how all you mean bullies on this forum jump all over processed hairbees. I came on here to get help and all I've got is rude replies about having processed hair!

BatterUpCake Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 12:09am
post #88 of 213

I'm sorry Elcee but if you come on here to a site full of professional hairbees and ask the most basic questions then you are going to get their opinions. You may think your processed hair is healthy but it IS NOT. If you don't want an answer then don't ask the question...heheheeh I am having too much fun. Needing some silliness right about now

milkmaid42 Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 12:43am
post #89 of 213

Oh my goodness. I've spent the better part of what would have been a fruitful day here on the computer. Somehow, I've managed to make a batch of MFF which will be curing overnight, one batch of Nick Lodge's gum paste, and have watered my big front flower bed since the rain doesn't want to cooperate. But every time I pass my computer room, which unfortunately is on the way to my cake room, I have to check in and see what silliness has transpired. You guys haven't let me down! Tomorrow I've got to use some will power, that's for sure.

Jan

ddaigle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ddaigle Posted 25 Aug 2013 , 12:47am
post #90 of 213

This thread is just cracking me the hell up!   If the OP was hoping to piss us off..he/she failed....the is some funny sh**

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%