Meet My New Baby!!

Lounge By Melvira Updated 31 Oct 2008 , 4:09pm by chassidyg

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 4:32am
post #331 of 510

Hehehehe, thanks!! I keep telling my hubby that too! I may not be good at everything, but DANG I know how to make some babies!! icon_wink.gif

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 6:25am
post #332 of 510

AWW Mel! They are so cute!! I love the onesie that Zach is wearing!!

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 1:11pm
post #333 of 510

Just ADORABLE !!!They are both so sweet ! Another picture to frame ! Keep them safe with all the crazy stuff going on this festive Holiday ! Have a happy 4th My CC friend !

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 1:52pm
post #334 of 510

Oh Mel they are so sweet and I'm so proud to be a auntie. icon_biggrin.gif Fiddlesticks I too hope everyone has a safe and joyous 4th. Let's all say a little prayer for all of our soldiers that are away from home keeping us all safe. thumbs_up.gif

pjmw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pjmw Posted 5 Jul 2008 , 5:21am
post #335 of 510

BEEEEAUTIFUL boys Mel!

Paula

Melvira Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 2:59pm
post #336 of 510

Thanks you guys, I SO enjoy sharing them with you! (But you know... with so many of us here, you guys could take one or two nighttime feeding!! icon_lol.gif )

I'm watching myself right now to see if my kidney stones are coming back! UGH! I had them right before I got pregnant, almost had to not get preggers because of them, and I am feeling similar symptoms. That is ALL I need! icon_rolleyes.gif

fiddlesticks Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 3:12pm
post #337 of 510

Hey Mel !! You need to remove your self from that rain cloud that keeps trying to hang over you ! Is Your house guest gone now ?

Melvira Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 4:48pm
post #338 of 510

Omigosh, I'm TELLING you! This is ridiculous!!! I don't usually have so many problems! I know it's the stress!

And speaking of which...NO... it's still squatting on my couch! You wouldn't believe it... the apartment she was supposed to move into this weekend, the landlord called mid week to tell her that he is one of the 'disaster relief' landlords and this woman's house burned down (he was next on the list) and since she (my sister) hadn't signed the lease yet, he had to give her apartment to this lady. icon_confused.gif He couldn't have asked the next person on the list if they had an opening??? JERK!!! So now she has to find something else. ERGH!!

fiddlesticks Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 5:03pm
post #339 of 510

OMG !! Your friggin kidding me !! thumbsdown.gificon_mad.gif That SUCKS !!! You need her out of there so you can get on with your life !!!! icon_surprised.gif Im so sorry to hear she will be taking up space for a while longer ! icon_cry.gif I have 2 extra guest rms and you would have your own private bathrm to !!pack the boys and get on over here ! I have Plenty of space ! But No Im NOT offering it to miss mooch ! thumbsdown.gif What did you do to deserve any of this ! icon_confused.gif

Melvira Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 5:31pm
post #340 of 510

I was born to the same parents. icon_rolleyes.gif Apparently that's what makes me deserve this. Oh, and I am moderately successful. Which means I am obligated to help her out. NOT! She thinks so though. icon_rolleyes.gif

Man... our bags are packed... but I'm going to need some help loading up the cake stuff. You and I can open our own first class high end bakery! thumbs_up.gif

fiddlesticks Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 6:14pm
post #341 of 510

Bettercreme here we come !!!!!!

pjmw Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 9:15pm
post #342 of 510

If it would mean you got a sold night sleep, I'd take a night shift....I promise to give him backicon_smile.gif I'm too old to go back to up every night!

Paula

Melvira Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 9:44pm
post #343 of 510

Yah, see, if we all took a night, no one would have to be up every night!! icon_wink.gif

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 10:18pm
post #344 of 510

Hey Mel,

I wish I was closer I would love to sit and hold and feed our little cupcake. icon_biggrin.gif

pjmw Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 10:32pm
post #345 of 510

Mel, My 9 year old Emma doesn't do the night shift, but she LOVES babies and could do some feeding during the daytime. How's the incision doing...if I can be so personal? (((Hugs))))

Paula

Melvira Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 10:52pm
post #346 of 510

Yah, I've kind of lost the concept of personal privacy, so ask away! icon_wink.gif

It's doing pretty well. That small spot is still tender, but all in all it's good. I'm just down to the stupid headaches now. And it's not constant, sometimes it's just light, then sometimes it's pretty painful. Part of that is simply being overtired I'm sure. And we all know that will improve eventually. (Yah, then Daddy will give in and say he's ready to try one more time for a girl! icon_rolleyes.gif )

fiddlesticks Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 4:44pm
post #347 of 510

Good afternoon Mel !!! So did anyone ever come out and finish the baby room ?And how are you doing on loosing that baby weight ?Or do you still have to much stress to worry about any of that right now !!! I remember I just got so sick Of maternity(I called them fat people cloths )I wanted back into my jeans and shorts and t shirts !But then with my 1st two kids being less then a yr apart I was preggo for like 2 yrs straight LOL!!

Melvira Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 5:39pm
post #348 of 510

The room isn't done yet... I've kind of accepted that it's going to be a while longer before it's done. But the good news is, as soon as I get healed up a bit more, I can do some of the work myself! (When I get my balance back! haha!)

I've lost some of my weight, but I haven't started an actual diet yet... there have just been too many crappy side effects coming and going, so I can't really excersize yet. At least, that sounds like a decent excuse, right?

fiddlesticks Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 5:44pm
post #349 of 510

icon_lol.gif I wish I had that excuse ! I havent been able to get back to my excersize since my darn phneumonia my xray says clear but I can not get rid of this darn cough and im still on cough syrup and inhalers 3rd refill for both ! icon_sad.gif I may have to borrow your preggo cloths soon icon_lol.gif

pjmw Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 9:43pm
post #350 of 510

Get better fiddlesticks!!! Unfortunately, this is the summer I promised myself I would work out so I've hauled my butt to the gym every morning this summericon_sad.gif OOOPS gotta run...my tuna casserole is done!!!!

Paula

Melvira Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 9:58pm
post #351 of 510

Mmmm tuna casserole. YUM! I have some of that in the freezer and now I'm gonna have to eat it! icon_rolleyes.gif I am so suggestable!

Little Zach has a touch of cradle cap just on the top center of his head, so I'm going to go get some of that cleanser for it. Alex never had that because he was so bald that every morning after his bath I would rub lotion on his head... but Zach has so much hair that I don't do that. It would look all greasy. But we don't wanna scare away the chicks with baby flakes! Hehehe.

fiddlesticks Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 11:24pm
post #352 of 510

OHHH! Poor baby Zack !!!pjmw.. I exercize 5-6 days a week .just my reg routine ! And I feel like im gaining weight just by knowing I cant get back into it yet !! GRRRR! MEL I see lots of sit ups in your future Your NOT off the hook that easy !

Melvira Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 11:48pm
post #353 of 510

Hey, I sit up seveal times a day already!! Any time I'm not laying on the couch I am sitting up on it! Hahahahaha! Just kidding! I've pretty much accepted that I am never going to be skinny... but a little less floppy would be really nice!

fiddlesticks Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 12:47am
post #354 of 510

Oh Mel Your such a HOOT ! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

pjmw Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 6:58pm
post #355 of 510

fiddlesticks, if you are used to exercising regularly then I'm sure you are missing it. Sorry Mel, my son wouldn't share his favorite tuna noodle comfort food! Strange thing for a 12 year old to love, but he does. Gotta go....chocolate chip cookie makin' in my future....just a suggestion Melicon_smile.gif

Paula

fiddlesticks Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 7:10pm
post #356 of 510

pjmw.. Yes I do.. My whole body feels so tightend up !But I could get real used to being lazy very fast !

Melvira Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 9:17pm
post #357 of 510

Well, we went to Daddy's office today to meet everyone, and Zach was a hit! icon_wink.gif We took them cupcakes and a giant decorated chocolate chip cookie! (Because SOME of us were taught to share... thank you very much PAULA!!) icon_lol.gif (Just kidding!! I have my own tuna casserole!)

Anyway, it was a fun time and we even got a present from the nicest lady in the office.

fiddlesticks Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 11:57pm
post #358 of 510

Oh, I bet they just ate him up along with all the desserts you brought ! What /how did you decorate the cookie ?

Melvira Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 12:22am
post #359 of 510

Oh, it was this very INTRICATE design that ended up looking just like white frosting!!! Heheheheh. I was supposed to put an edible image on it, but that didn't happen. Ran out of time!

fiddlesticks Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 12:26am
post #360 of 510

Ya I just read the post on the other thread ! Did you post your cuppy,s on your cake site or are you adding them in you photos here? you know we all want to see them they sound delicious !Glad baby was a big hit but then how could he not be ! You didnt let all those germy people hold him did you ?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%