This Lady Is Hoot!!! Omg, What Am I Going To Say?

Decorating By CakeDiva73 Updated 14 Jul 2008 , 10:13pm by kelsiedelizzle

becklynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becklynn Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 3:38pm
post #211 of 219

Hey did this woman ever have her party??!
Just wondering what ever happened!!

gottabakenow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottabakenow Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 3:40pm
post #212 of 219

yes, she did, the story is a few pages back in this thread. icon_smile.gif

gottabakenow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottabakenow Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 3:43pm
post #213 of 219

oh just realized- were u talking about the other lady? icon_redface.gif

becklynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becklynn Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 4:04pm
post #214 of 219

Yeah - the woman who was going to her her cake from a local bakery.

becky27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becky27 Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 8:23pm
post #215 of 219

wow.....it took me all morning but i totally stuck to this great story!!!! whew!!!!!!! Cakediva you did a great job on the cake and handling yourself thru this ordeal!!!! i hope you are able to obtain pics of the other girls cake!!! i am dying to see what great creation the "local bakery" did for her!!!! hahahahahha i am not trying to be mean...but well it just makes me sad...for the girls!!!! anyway, keep us posted on the other party if you are able!!!

darandon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darandon Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 8:54pm
post #216 of 219

Great story, - maybe your friend could get a picture of the cake at the other party - I"m sure we all would love to see the Wonderful cake she got instead.

sueco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sueco Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 9:51pm
post #217 of 219

So what's happened? The story and thread just kind of died out. I was looking forward to hearing about the other woman's party and what her cake looked like. Anybody know anything?

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 10:03pm
post #218 of 219

Hi - sorry I never really finished the story but it did die out a bit. She had her party and ended up ordering a plain sheet cake from her local bakery.

My friend didn't get pictures or anything like that - said it tasted like store bought cake, lol. Sometimes that is ok and sometimes it's not. She also said for all her talk, her friends party was sort of boring but thats what I figured since my friend is fun, fun, fun. She and her husband and kids are a hoot and could have fun doing practically anything.

They actually came over to my house on the 4th and we had so much fun. So long story short (sorry for it all being such a looooong story) she never did have any other baker that she was working with or anything like that. It was all a big competition to outdo her SIL's party, which she didn't do......

HA! icon_lol.gif

kelsiedelizzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelsiedelizzle Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 10:13pm
post #219 of 219

The End icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%