This Lady Is Hoot!!! Omg, What Am I Going To Say?

Decorating By CakeDiva73 Updated 14 Jul 2008 , 10:13pm by kelsiedelizzle

creations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
creations Posted 7 May 2008 , 7:26pm
post #121 of 219

OMG was the best way to explain this , my mouth drop as i was reaing the thread lol. THE Frosting of that lady. best of luck to all to not have to deal with someone like that lol. my stomach hurt for laughing so hard, and once again IM SORRY . to hear this lol

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 7 May 2008 , 8:50pm
post #122 of 219

um... nope I don't think its dynamite... think more... cottony.

KrisD13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrisD13 Posted 7 May 2008 , 9:00pm
post #123 of 219

This thread is hilarious! icon_biggrin.gif

On another note...that last frying pan smiley brings back memories. When I was about 15, my brother who was about 7, did that when I was lying on the floor doing my homework. He wanted to know "if I was seeing the little birdies" after he hit me. Sheesh! icon_mad.gificon_confused.gif

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 7 May 2008 , 9:06pm
post #124 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoryAK

icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif

Seriously?? Is that what it's supposed to be?? lol, I swear, only a man would post that........

butterflywings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterflywings Posted 7 May 2008 , 9:08pm
post #125 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeDiva73

Quote:

Seriously?? Is that what it's supposed to be?? lol, I swear, only a man would post that........

oh yes.. it is THAT!! LOL look closely.. there's .. um.. red on it

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 7 May 2008 , 10:13pm
post #126 of 219

Ewww. I thought it was suppossed to be lightening/fire/venom spraying from a grumpy woman's mouth.

Yuck!

BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 8 May 2008 , 12:28am
post #127 of 219
Quote:

That's what I thought... *shudders*

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 8 May 2008 , 1:16am
post #128 of 219

OMG! I honestly didn't look that closely at that! icon_eek.gif I just saw PMS and thought "fitting". My bad! icon_redface.gificon_lol.gif No man here but I'm sure one created it.

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 8 May 2008 , 1:36am
post #129 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflywings

Quote:

Quote:

icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif I am really sorry. I really did think it was dinomite. I swear. Man I am a dummie icon_redface.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_confused.gificon_surprised.gif

Dinomite icon_rolleyes.gificon_redface.gificon_confused.gificon_lol.gif give me a break. I am laughing at myself. icon_lol.gif

Edited to add: dinomite has red on it & it looks like it sparking at the fuse thingie. Its dinomite yall.... icon_lol.gif

lepaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lepaz Posted 8 May 2008 , 2:47am
post #130 of 219

Ooooh, to tick the crazay lady off, I would make my friends cake for free and let crazay lady chew on that one!!!

CakeDiva73 Posted 8 May 2008 , 2:54am
post #131 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbaker

OMG! I honestly didn't look that closely at that! icon_eek.gif I just saw PMS and thought "fitting". My bad! icon_redface.gificon_lol.gif No man here but I'm sure one created it.

Sorry, I saw your avatar and for some reason, thought you were a guy, lol! Between HOT, HOT, HOT Lennie Kravitz and the "Iron"baker, I immediately thought of man.....oops.

CakeDiva73 Posted 8 May 2008 , 2:54am
post #132 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbaker

Sorry, I saw your avatar and for some reason, thought you were a guy, lol! Between HOT, HOT, HOT Lennie Kravitz and the "Iron"baker, I immediately thought of man.....oops.

Hawkette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hawkette Posted 8 May 2008 , 4:50pm
post #133 of 219

Three Weeks?!? That's such a looooong time to wait for the best laugh I know I'll have this year. But at least I can get lots of popcorn ready.

Kudos to you, CakeDiva. I hate dealing with conflict like this. It totally eats me up inside. I'm glad you're dealing with it with a sense of humor. You go!

fondantfrenzy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantfrenzy Posted 9 May 2008 , 10:05am
post #134 of 219

EEEEEEEEEEEEEW That is disgusting, I sooo wasnt even tripping off of that avatar, I thought it was a mouse....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Why dont you make a cake and make that avatar out of gumpaste for her....ha ha ha ha ha ha...

That is sooooooooooooooo gross.....eeeeeeeeeeew..sorry...I am soo stupid and niave i thought she was pmsing so bad she grabbed a mouse and put it in her mouth...ok I NEED to get out more...sheesh.

I need to find out where I can get one of those ticker thingies..i would like to have a counter so I can see how many more days I have to wait before the drama unveils!!!! icon_evil.gif

DJWMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DJWMom Posted 9 May 2008 , 12:28pm
post #135 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepaz

Ooooh, to tick the crazay lady off, I would make my friends cake for free and let crazay lady chew on that one!!!

That's totally what I was going to suggest! I'd be doing that too. Make sure the friend casually mentions to her SIL that she got a free cake as a thank you for all the other orders she's placed in the past.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall at that party!

dixon920 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dixon920 Posted 9 May 2008 , 1:38pm
post #136 of 219

I just gotta say, you are a better person than i am. I would have politely told her if there were other decorators that would take her business and let her control their business she might wanna call one of them. It's not me making the cake and ya know decorating it and taking all that time to make it look good for her for NO reason... there's a reason i'm the decorator and she isnt.

Look at it like this... a semi-good mechanic charges $60 an hour at minimum, a personal mechanic (exclusively to one customer) is driving a Dodge Viper with a Corvette at home waiting for them to drive it...... and there favorite vehicle in their garage to drive is the Gas Guzzling Hummer that the have to fill up 3 times a day....

a good doctor charges you $90 to walk in the office door and say hello... a private physician is living in a massion in Malibu with a Cabin in Lake Tahoe and three other homes for when he just wants to get away and all of them come complete with maids and a garage full of cars for his cheaufer to drive him around in and that's just when he walks in your house and says hello....

exclusivity costs ALOT....

tell her she wants you exclusively her baker for the weekend and the whole time you would normally take to work on a cake then you'll gladly do it for $75 an hour for 10 hours a day and any day you touch her cake you wont touch another one but that'll be $750 a day plus the cost of her cake....... and i'd also let her know that should she call and continue to add stress to your life that you'll charge her the cost of the private physician you have to hire to recover from having her as a customer.

She's simply trying to take advantage of you because you aren't a commercial bakery and you havent got a business already set up in a public setting....

and seriously, can you imagine the drama you will be agreeing to by agreeing to her terms? she thinks if you will agree to that then you will be at her becon call all the time. so when she decides the day before the party to change the theme or the colors or whatever, that'll you're her exclusive baker and you should live through her and make her a whole new cake over night and just get rid of the one you already made.... I mean think about it... she hasnt even placed the order yet and she's already trying to tell you how to run your business..... i would hate to think what she would be like if you actually agreed to make the cake......

I dont think her daughter is the princess it sounds like the Mom has the delusion that she is the princess and the world revolves around her....

Good luck.... again i reitterate you are a better person than I am.

Candes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Candes Posted 9 May 2008 , 6:25pm
post #137 of 219

Ugh! I can't wait for this party to get started!! Set someone up to guard the cake. I wouldn't put it past her to try and ruin the day.

I'd HATE to have her as a friend let alone FAMILY. yuck!

jbnhayes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jbnhayes Posted 9 May 2008 , 6:41pm
post #138 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candes

Ugh! I can't wait for this party to get started!! Set someone up to guard the cake. I wouldn't put it past her to try and ruin the day.

I'd HATE to have her as a friend let alone FAMILY. yuck!

No kidding!

At least you can choose your friends. You're just stuck with family. icon_sad.gif

smoore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smoore Posted 9 May 2008 , 7:09pm
post #139 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica0271

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflywings

Quote:

Quote:

icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif I am really sorry. I really did think it was dinomite. I swear. Man I am a dummie icon_redface.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_confused.gificon_surprised.gif

Dinomite icon_rolleyes.gificon_redface.gificon_confused.gificon_lol.gif give me a break. I am laughing at myself. icon_lol.gif

Edited to add: dinomite has red on it & it looks like it sparking at the fuse thingie. Its dinomite yall.... icon_lol.gif

I'm with you ... I'm now trying to convince myself it's dynomite, just to get that other image out of my head! Pardon me while I leave the forum to go barf!

chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 9 May 2008 , 8:51pm
post #140 of 219

Okay all y'all wussies! I'll say it. I'm not shy.

(at the risk of offending churchladi.... cover your eyes, my dear)... it's a used tampon.

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 9 May 2008 , 9:04pm
post #141 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by chutzpah

(at the risk of offending churchladi.... cover your eyes, my dear)... it's a used tampon.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif You're hilarious! I love your sarcasm!

fondantfrenzy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantfrenzy Posted 10 May 2008 , 8:26pm
post #142 of 219
Quote:

Chutzpah......your posts always make me laugh!!! HA HA HA HA H

SophieBelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SophieBelle Posted 13 May 2008 , 11:28am
post #143 of 219
Quote:

Ummm...I just have to ask: If the smiley has 'pms' why would it be 'used'?

On the original topic: HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL THIS PARTY? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 13 May 2008 , 6:34pm
post #144 of 219

Well ma'am, I have no idea, but there seems to be blood flying in all directions when she swings it around.

DaisyLisa17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaisyLisa17 Posted 14 May 2008 , 1:17am
post #145 of 219

Oh lordy.... now I have to go back and look at the dang picture... yall are too funny!!

Good luck CakeDiva, I can not wait to hear about the party. I love the previous idea of making that avatar to give to the witch. Maybe on a small sample cake just for her, to see what she's missing!

DaisyLisa17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaisyLisa17 Posted 14 May 2008 , 1:19am
post #146 of 219

guh-rrooossss...

however, i looove the one the floor laughing!!

nikki72905 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nikki72905 Posted 14 May 2008 , 9:32am
post #147 of 219

O M G

This post has me rolling on the floor.

bejewelled Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bejewelled Posted 14 May 2008 , 9:48am
post #148 of 219

I just found this thread now, I am so pleased you are not doing her cake.

BUT PLEASE PLEASE tell us what you have planned for the other cake!

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 14 May 2008 , 9:52am
post #149 of 219

OK, I wasn't about to go through 10 pages of this, so forgive me if this has already been said.

It sounds more to me like she in conflict with the other person holding the party that weekend, and not as though she is genuinely that concerned with the product you present.

If she is booking through you, then she is already aware of the quality of your work.

This is spite work, pure and simple. And if she wants to be spiteful, then she needs to pay a premium price. How many cakes of this type do you think you could actually provide for a single weekend? That is what she would have to pay for her exclusive contract with you.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 14 May 2008 , 10:49am
post #150 of 219

Ok, I just read the whole story, and I can't wait to see the cake you are doing and certainly can't wait to hear about the party.

I'm sure you are going to have FUN at the party! icon_biggrin.gif

Keep us updated.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%