Help Give Free Mammograms

Lounge By veejaytx Updated 15 Mar 2010 , 4:16pm by veejaytx

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 16 May 2009 , 3:32am
post #1141 of 1417

Oh Honeydukes is back!!! So glad you are better too!!! And so glad you are back... Give yourself some time to re-cope, don't over do it or you maybe right back where you started.

My day was completely crazy. Got to work at 7am and walked back in the door at 9pm, ugh!!! And tomorrow is going to be just as crazy, but then we hit the road early Sunday morning, yippee!!!

Have a great weekend Ladies...

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 16 May 2009 , 10:34am
post #1142 of 1417

So glad to have you back Honeydukes! Take good care of yourself. We really missed you here.

Off to do more training today. Not thrilled about that! It's a rainy day here. I hope you all have a great day.

Click

lildeby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lildeby Posted 17 May 2009 , 11:12am
post #1143 of 1417

HONEYDUKES!!!!!! Welcome back!!! So glad you arefeeling better! Now all we gotta do is find Jan again!
I am gonna be busy the next couple of days-may not have time to check in tomarrow! I have to go see another worker's comp Dr. in versailles- it is a 2 hr drive!! Rediculous just because they aren't happy with what thier last dr. said!! So I have to leave my house before my daughter leaves for school to make it on time. Then on tues I have to go back and try to do stress test again. They are doing the chemicle kind and when I was there last week I was dehydrated so after 6 tries they quit trying to get an I.V. in and rescheduled my appointment!
Today going back to military cemetary with my sister and BIL! We have lots of pictures left to take there,we have only taken about 800 of the 9,000 Plus graves there!!!
Clicks done! Ladies have a good day!!

lildeby Posted 18 May 2009 , 11:50am
post #1144 of 1417

Clicks done!! Have a good day ladies!!!
Hope you enjoy your trip kly!
Off to the DR>! (AGAIN!) thumbsdown.gif

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 18 May 2009 , 6:09pm
post #1145 of 1417

It's so good to be back ladies!

Wanted to let you all know I emailed VJ. Haven't heard anything yet.

Clicks for this weekend and Monday!

Ohara Posted 19 May 2009 , 10:33am
post #1146 of 1417

Thanks Honeydukes....I looked but I couldn't find her email address. I hope you hear something. I'm very worried about her.

Are you feeling better? I hope so.

Kly....your almost there. I hope you have a great trip!

lildeby how did your appointment go yesterday?

Clicks done for today.

lildeby Posted 19 May 2009 , 1:18pm
post #1147 of 1417

I don't know about ya'll but I am REALLY worried about Veejay!! It has been so long she has been gone!!
My trip went ok but it was a really long drive!! I have to go to the cardiologist today for a stress test hope they can get it done this time!!
Starting to dread the impending surgery- I hate IV's and catheters and thats all I seem to be able to think about!!Not that this is supposed to help me just IV's and catheters it's driving me crazy!!!
I hope everyone is well and Kly is having a good time!
Clicks done!!! Ladies have a good day!

lildeby Posted 20 May 2009 , 11:06am
post #1148 of 1417

Not looking good for the goal this month either!! I think when they started putting the stories up instead of a goal people didn't feel it was doing any good to click and lost intrest!! I wish there was a way to let people know how important this is! I am going to post on Myspace again.
I am disappointed- this was to be my first year as a survivor at the Relay For Life and with my surgery I am not even gonna get to go!! Surgery is on the 3rd and the Relay is the next weekend.
Well, Clicks are done!!
Ladies have a good day!!!!

Honeydukes Posted 21 May 2009 , 3:49am
post #1149 of 1417

I emailed VJ again. This time with a different subject heading (Cake Central Misses You!). I thought maybe if her son was checking her email, he might see it and respond. Hopefully we'll hear something real soon -- everybody keep a good thought!

Lildeby, hope your Dr. visit went well. Your surgery is for sure on June 3rd?

Clicks for Tuesday and Wednesday!

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 21 May 2009 , 7:46am
post #1150 of 1417

Hello friends, I am back at home, finally! Sorry my DS didn't come back to give you any more info, but he really has had his hands full the last few weeks.

I wound up having gall bladder removal surgery on monday, April 27th, not a fun time at all. Was in intensive care until Thursday, and then on Friday evening they moved me to another hospital for "extended care" where I have been ever since. Yep, complete with lots of pain killers, catheters, heart monitor, and oxygen treatments!

I am so glad to be at home, and each day I feel a little better, but still a little shaky on my pins. I'll write more later, got to go get back in the bed, jist wamted to let you know I'm still here.

Glad everyone is isokay. Hugs, Jan

Ohara Posted 21 May 2009 , 10:16am
post #1151 of 1417

Oh Janice.....I am SO glad to hear that your doing better. We were all so worried about you and missed you very much. I'm glad your home. Gallbladder surgery can be very tough! Sounds like yours was an extreme case. You take good care of yourself. It's just so good to know that your ok. gentle ((((((HUGS)))))).

Well ladies I was going to say have a good day....but it already is one....Janice is home.

Honeydukes how are you doing in your recovery? Are you getting a little stronger each day? Take it easy.

lildeby did they get the stress test done this time? I'm sorry your going to miss the Relay for life. Your right the goal numbers for this month are pretty bad.

Is Kly gone all week? I can't remember. I hope she's having a great visit!

The weather is beautiful here. I have done so much yard work.
The baby is having his circumcision in the morning. That won't be to much fun...especially not for him.

Anyone have big plans for the holiday weekend? We don't....friends are coming for dinner Friday night. Other than that, no plans for us. I have a couple of house projects that need done over the weekend.
Click

lildeby Posted 21 May 2009 , 11:25am
post #1152 of 1417

VEEJAY!!!!!! We missed you soooo much!(((hugs))) we were getting really worried about you!(((more hugs))) I am so glad to know you are ok! Also so glad that you are back!!!
Yes they FINALLY got my stress test back it was normal and I am good to go for surgery. Still not looking forward to it. Getting more scared every day! Meeting with my Dr. on the 1st so maybe he will be able to give me a little reassurance.
I never had a little boy so I don't know much about circumcision (my step- sons were past that age when I got them) But they say it is not painful for the baby! I don't understand how they figure that! Just be careful of infections!!! I do know that is a possibility and that it can be Very dangerous.
I still maintain my position that I want a new baby at home but my DH... not so much!! He loves childeren but has raised four and thinks it's time for him to slow down. (He is 12 yrs older than me.. so I guess if the old man doesn't think he can take it ... ) LOL!!!
I think Kly said she will be in Savannah for 5 days!! Looking forward to her return then the gang will be back together again! I know it has been said before but I really do enjoy the friendship that has formed here and I feel lonley when people go missing!
Anyway enough sap for today!!
Ladies have a good day!! Clicks done!!

Honeydukes Posted 21 May 2009 , 4:30pm
post #1153 of 1417

VJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((gentle hugs))
So worried about you. Glad to hear you're doing better! Did you get a chance to see the DWTS Finale?

Ohara, I'm doing much, much better. I'd say I'm as close to 100 percent as I'll ever be! icon_lol.gif This weather we're having is certainly helping. We're gonna try another bike ride early this evening. How's your bike?

Lildeby please keep us informed so we don't go freaking out again! icon_biggrin.gif

KlyKat Posted 22 May 2009 , 12:25am
post #1154 of 1417

Oh what a wonderful return to a wonderful trip!!! I am so glad to see Jan back and feeling better!!! What a relief for us all.

Honeydukes---glad you are feeling better too. And Lildeby---you know we are all here for you.

Yes, my trip was fabulous!!! My bff that went along has never been to Savh so we had so much to show her. River Street shopping was terrific, all the food perfect and historic downtown as gorgeous as ever!!!

We left about 9pm last night and drove all night so we would have today to rest up...well I had to go into work about 11am. Picture this...no sleep at all last night, the night before maybe 3 hours too busy playing yahtzee and putting highlights on bff's hair. So let's just say I wasn't exactly up to par.

But I helped out and back home again. To bed I go very soon only to start all over again tomorrow.

I'm so glad we are all back togther again!!! I missed yall...

lildeby Posted 22 May 2009 , 11:23am
post #1155 of 1417

I'm so happy everybody is here if only for a short while!! I will be in the hospital for 6 days so don't ya'll go freaking out the first week there is no news!! Noone will be home that week to stop in for me. I will be back as soon as possible. No luck finding a laptop so I will probably have DH bring computer in my bedroom!!!(DD will be mad!LOL!)
Kly I am glad you had a good time on your trip! I LOVE Savannah! It is so pretty!
Veejay you just keep getting better and take 'er easy!! We need you around!
Honeydukes that goes for you too!!
Ohara how is the baby doing? For that matter how are you doing? I know having a baby can be tiresome but dealing with all the training and Social services as well... Are you exhausted? I would be!!
I know the time I had Ethan was great but man I was tired!! His daddy called yesterday and said he would bring him to see me after surgery!! That will make me happy! I miss the little feller but he is soooo happy to stay with his daddy instead of being dropped off with me for that week!
Ladies have a good day!!!!!! Clicks done! Not looking good for the goal!

veejaytx Posted 22 May 2009 , 12:30pm
post #1156 of 1417

Clicks are done for the day.

I think I was so glad to get back home I overdid, and am now sore and stiff, paying the price! Got my RX's filled yesterday and the home nurse lady was here to evaluate me, so now to see how that goes. I have to find a primary care doctor soon! as well as a heart doctor (they found an irregular heartbeat I didn't know about) and I have diverticulitis...what a lot of stuff I was living with an didn't even know!

Lildeby good luck with your surgery, take good care of yourself and feel better soon.

Glad you are here, and all are doing pretty well. Jan

KlyKat Posted 23 May 2009 , 11:52pm
post #1157 of 1417

Jan, you better take it easy!!! We really missed having you on here. I'm so glad we are all back!!!

Well, I guess life is pretty much back to normal around here. Did I tell ya'll I brought my Mom back to MS for a few weeks? She has been a great help at work...she worked in a florsit/gift shop for several years so I had her doing my floral stuff for me the past 2 days. Her arrangements are gorgeous!!!

Today is my Mom's birthday so we went to the Mexican Rest here in town. Of course we surprised her with a cake...made it today at work and she didn't even know it was for her.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend...on my way to do my clicks.

lildeby Posted 24 May 2009 , 11:08am
post #1158 of 1417

I went to a family reunion yesterday. I slipped in some water abd fell right on my back!! I have been hurting so bad every since then!!
Veejay my mom and BIL had diverticulitis - I know you must be feeling bad. Did they do surgery?
Kly I am so glad to hear you are getting time with your mom! So many kids take that for granted!
Ladies have a good day!!! CLICKS DONE!!!

Ohara Posted 24 May 2009 , 11:26am
post #1159 of 1417

lildeby I am so sorry that you fell and hurt yourself. Try to take good care of yourself today. Yes I am tired most of the time. The baby is sleeping through the night now. He is 3 months old now. There just aren't enough hours in my day when we have a baby in the house. Not nearly enough when there isn't one....

Janice I hope each day you feel just a little bit better. Being back in your own home had to help some. There's no place like home.

Kly I'm so glad that you had a great trip. How fun that you brought your mother home with you. Enjoy every second with her. lildeby is right that people take that time for granted. I lost my mom several years ago...what I wouldn't give for just more time...
Sounds like she is a talented woman...must be where you got it!

Honeydukes....how did the bike ride go? My bike is sitting out in the garage being very lonely.

Have a great day ladies.
Click.

KlyKat Posted 24 May 2009 , 6:00pm
post #1160 of 1417

Oh Lildeby---I hope you didn't do more damage to your back. Try to rest it today!!!

Ohara---it is such a wonderful thing you do for these children!!! But I know it is tiring.

I hope all is well with Honeydukes and Jan!!!

It's not looking too good for the goal this month...only 60% and 7 days left.

Have a wonderful Sunday Ladies!!!

veejaytx Posted 25 May 2009 , 11:56am
post #1161 of 1417

Good Monday morning, clicks are done for today! I've been clicking, but can't seem to settle into doing much else as yet.

My energy level is very low, and the discomfort level is about medium, so they haven't offset each other yet. LOL

My DS is taking good care of me, but most of the time I'm here by myself, just as well I guess when you are sore and cranky.

Hope everybody is doing okay, having a good holiday weekend.

lildeby Posted 25 May 2009 , 2:27pm
post #1162 of 1417

Well ladies it is Memorial Day!!! What I wouldn;t give to be out on the lake in a boat!!! My step father won't take us out on this weekend-says there are too many people on the water! Probably true but doesn't change the fact I wanna GO!!!!! LOL!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day wherever you are and whatever you do! Take time today to remember the ones you have loved and lost along the way!! They were after all a big part of your life and alot of them a big reason why you are here! Every person you meet no matter how briefly has a part in shaping the person that you are today!
CLICKS DONE!!

Honeydukes Posted 25 May 2009 , 5:10pm
post #1163 of 1417

Lildeby! Goodness girl! I hope you're doing better today.

VJ, I'm so glad to hear your son is helping you out. Don't over do it. (Hello pot?)

Kly that sounds like so much fun to spend time with your mom at work.

I'd love to have a baby in the house. icon_sad.gif

We went for a bike ride yesterday right after it rained. Nice and cool. Tired and sore today. We'll relax and watch a baseball game this afternoon and old military movies tonight.

Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day!

Clicks!

KlyKat Posted 25 May 2009 , 6:01pm
post #1164 of 1417

Happy Memorial Day Ladies!!!

I worked about 5 hours this morning but I'm back home now. We are trying, for the second day, to watch the race (rain) and grilling out. Later this afternoon we will probably have a heated couple of games of Yahtzee!!! We love that game!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

lildeby Posted 26 May 2009 , 11:02am
post #1165 of 1417

Kly- did they ever get the race ran? I don't have speed channel so when it rained out the first time I knew I wouldn't get to see it, but I figured I'd just ask you about it!!! WHo won? Did Harvick do well?
I had a good memorial day!Mom asked if I wanted to come cut a water melon and I said well yeah you want to cook out too? She said sure then I said I'll call my DS and BIL and she called my aunt and uncle then they called family my Stepdad went and wheeled his mommy(Roxie is 92) over in her wheelchair. We ate and talked then my DD and uncle were singing gospel songs and Roxie was just a singing!! I haven't seen her smile that much in a while!! It was great! There is alot to be said about spending time w/ family!
What did everyone else do? I hope you all had a good day!!
I am getting more nervous- 8 days till surgery! Got to get my house in perfect order before then!
Ladies have a good day! Clicks done!!

KlyKat Posted 27 May 2009 , 12:37am
post #1166 of 1417

Lildeby---David Reutimann won with the rain out. Harvick started out 22 and finished 41. He really didnt have sucha good run. To me it seemed to be a tough three days for all the drivers.

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time with your family. We did too. Ate way too much tho.

Well, I finally got with what my daughter says is the rest of the world and joined Facebook. I like it so far. Found several people I haven't seen or spoken to in many, many years.

And guess what...Our own Jan is on there!!! It's really easy to set up, hint, hint icon_smile.gif

veejaytx Posted 27 May 2009 , 7:57am
post #1167 of 1417

Wednesday clicks done here!

Sorry not to post more, I have the attention span of a gnat it seems.

Yes, I'm on facebook, it is okay, lots of stuff going on there.

Hope everybody is having a good week.

Ohara Posted 27 May 2009 , 11:10am
post #1168 of 1417

Good Morning. Busy here as usual. My best friend is coming today from Utah. She will be staying here for an extended visit. I am very excited about her coming. We have been best friends for 17 years. She moved to Utah 11 months ago. I have missed her so much. I have been cleaning and cleaning. My dad is also coming for the weekend. Always a special treat for me! This weekend will get a little hectic around here, but in a good sort of way.
Off to clean.....have a great day!
click

lildeby Posted 27 May 2009 , 12:00pm
post #1169 of 1417

I started settin up a facebook account but it kept saying my email was wrong!! LOw and behold 2 days later I got a confirmation from Facebook now it won't let me set up an account because when I go back in it says account already exists!! I will try again though!
I am going to be cleaning like crazy soon! Kind of a nesting phase before I have surgey. I always do it when I am gonna be away for a few days!!
Harvick has had a rough YEAR!!!! I wonder about him sometimes! He drove his best when he was running cup, bush and trucks!!
Ohara how exciting!!! I haven't seen any of my friends from GA! I wish they would come here and visit. I haven't been there in over a year either!! Travel is not easy with my back. I went to GA once(5 HRS) but it took me close to 11 to drive it had to keep stopping or my leg would start hurting and I'd only drive 50! So maybe after I recover from surgry I can go. Have a wonderful time visiting!
Kly when is your mom going home or has she?
Clicks done!!! Not looking good- 65% ! icon_cry.gif Ladies have a good day!

KlyKat Posted 27 May 2009 , 9:08pm
post #1170 of 1417

Yes, there is alot going on on Facebook. I like it so far, super easy to keep up with everyone all in one place.

Jr and Harvick are both having a terrible year!!! Dale Sr. needs to reach down and shake Jr. up alittle to get him going.

Ohara---it sounds like you are in for a weekend of excitement.

My Mom is still here and probably will be for a couple of weeks. I went yesterday and got her a 30 Day use cell phone on my cell acct. I don't have a home phone and didn't want the time she stayed home not to be able to reach me if she needed.

I know what you mean about the cleaning Lildeby---I am the same way. Just want things neat and organized in the dowm times.

Heading to do my clicks and some shopping...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%