Help Give Free Mammograms

Lounge By veejaytx Updated 15 Mar 2010 , 4:16pm by veejaytx

lildeby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lildeby Posted 3 May 2009 , 1:39pm
post #1111 of 1417

oh no!!!! don't tell me ohara has gone missing too! Hope everyone is allright and will make thier way back.
Kly I love festival type things!! We have the apple festival and the chicken festival. I love going it just seems so quaint and small town- even tho there are 100 of thousands of people that attend.Oh and did I mention soooooo much delicious food!!!
Clicks done - might have to try going 2 times a day to help with the missing clickers!!(You really can click more than once a day!) Have a great time at the festival!!

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 3 May 2009 , 2:15pm
post #1112 of 1417

Well heck Lildeby, are we all alone here icon_cry.gif Hopefully Ohara just has a busy weekend. I miss everyone!!!

The festival was great thumbs_up.gif And yes, lots of good food thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

I guess I'll start clicking more than once a day too...

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 3 May 2009 , 6:16pm
post #1113 of 1417

I'm here....just really busy this weekend. I had training classes for Children Services all day yesterday and today we had Special Olympics.
I sure wish we would hear from Janice soon!

lildeby....sorry you didn't get to see you husband and the boys this weekend. I know that is very disappointing.

Kly....I grew up listening to Jerry Clower. I love festivals....well I love festival foods icon_wink.gif

Have a good one ladies. Click,

lildeby Posted 4 May 2009 , 11:33am
post #1114 of 1417

I guess I was a different generation or a different knid of kid-- I have NO IDEA who Jerry Clower is!! But any reason to have a festival is good for me!! I listened to alot of music and know alot of songs but not necessarily who they are by. So maybe I have heard him.?
Ohara glad you're back. The special olympics are fun. We have clients that go and they have a blast!
Clicks done!!
Veejay (((HUGS)))) wherever you are!

KlyKat Posted 5 May 2009 , 1:15am
post #1115 of 1417

This is just terrible not knowing what is going on with Jan or Honeydukes. I wish we would hear something!!!

My Monday was very typical, hectic!!! The next couple of weeks are going to be very busy for us. Graduation season is upon us plus I have 2 caterings next week for the same night. One being a very large event. Plus I have 2 graduations I need to attend and we are leaving for Savh on the 17th. OMG!!! I forgot about Mother's Day for a few seconds...UGH!!!

Off to do my clicks...Have a marvelous Monday evening Ladies!!!

lildeby Posted 5 May 2009 , 11:27am
post #1116 of 1417

Kly it sounds like you will be BUSY!!!! I wish I had something to do!! No cakes - nothing! I am very excited though! Yesterday I was out looking for this old forgotten cemetary and I stumbled across another one!! I looked it up om Find A Grave and noone has been out there and I looked at the historical society's page and they have nothing on it either. The man that runs the historical society says he has been looking for theese cemetaries for years!!! So I am going to take photos transcribe the headstones and do the research on the people at rest there!!! Then give it all to the Historical society to add to their listings. I am wondering if the 2 aren't the same since the one I found was in the general area of the one I was looking for!
Clicks done!! Goal not looking good!! Ladies have a good day!!

KlyKat Posted 5 May 2009 , 12:12pm
post #1117 of 1417

What a great find Lildeby!!! I think it is great what you do!!! And very interesting...

Well, I woke up to rain this morning, lots of rain. Looks like it's going to be a dreary day here.

Have a terrific Tuesday Ladies...Going to do my clicks.

Ohara Posted 5 May 2009 , 7:36pm
post #1118 of 1417

Hi ladies.

lildeby sounds like you were quite the explorer. What a find.

Kly....yes it sounds like a really busy time for you. The good news is your trip is waiting at the end icon_wink.gif I know you are really looking forward to that.

Just a day spent at the grocery, running little errands. Tomorrow youngest daughter has an appointment with her eye doctor. Then we will finish the errands I didn't get done today.
Clicking done.

lildeby Posted 6 May 2009 , 11:34am
post #1119 of 1417

Ok I know where Veejay is...even then getting worried she has been in the hospital a while! But where the heck is Honeydukes????
Ohara-I HATE running errands!! Especially the DR. cause I used to work for one and I know it's not because they are busy you have to wait but because they break for lunch meetings ect... all while you SIT in the waiting room.
I found the cemetary I have been looking for yesterday!! It is not the same as the other! Small dissappointment it is in the middle of a hay feild- the landowner says it's not in good shape and we should come back in june when the hay is mowed then we can get down to it! But feel triumphant that I found it none the less!! Can't wait to get in there!
Clicks done ladies have a GREAT day!!!!!

Ohara Posted 6 May 2009 , 12:20pm
post #1120 of 1417

I wish we know how Janice was. I am really worried about her. I went to look at her profile to see if we could email her....but no luck. Not an option on her profile.

Honeydukes has me worried too! I wish she would show back up soon.

I am hoping to get the errands and appointments done before the rain starts. Here's hoping!

What an awesome thing that you found the other cemetery. Keep us posted when you finally get in there.

Have a good day ladies. Keep a good thought for our missing ones!
Click.

KlyKat Posted 6 May 2009 , 3:46pm
post #1121 of 1417

I said this before, but ya know it's funny how we can care so much about the well-being of people we've never even met. What a friendship we have all formed at such a distance...I think it's great!!!

But like ya'll I am worried about them both.

Well, it is raining like crazy here. I'm only working a 1/2 day today so to me it sounds like a good day to curl up on the couch and do NOTHING!!!

Congrats on your find Lildeby. I know you are excited!!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday Ladies...ya'll too Jan and Honeydukes!!!

lildeby Posted 7 May 2009 , 11:37am
post #1122 of 1417

Clicks done!!
DR. appt. today!! gOTS TO FEED THE DOGS AND GET GOING!!
LADIES HAVE A GOOD DAY CLICKS DONE!!!!

KlyKat Posted 7 May 2009 , 11:48am
post #1123 of 1417

Good morning Ladies...

Not too much going on here just work as usual. Headed to do my clicks.

Have a terrific Thursday Ladies...

Ohara Posted 7 May 2009 , 12:08pm
post #1124 of 1417

Really bad fog this morning. I am hoping not to have to go out. We'll see how that works out!

Clicking done.

lildeby Posted 8 May 2009 , 11:51am
post #1125 of 1417

Went and did research at the library!! Found some intresting and some sad stuff!! I found an obit for an old man who blew his head off because of his failing health. Then another where his wife drowned herself a year later because she was grieving the loss of her husband so badly. SAD icon_cry.gif
headed back to the library today.Can't do anything else for the rain.
Dr. scheduled my back surgery for june 3rd! I will be out of comission for awhile. I think I will move computer to bedroom!! Won't my DD be thrilled with that!
Clicks done! ladies have a good day!!

KlyKat Posted 9 May 2009 , 12:06am
post #1126 of 1417

That really is sad!!!
How long do you think you will be down with your back? My bf has had back surgery and still has problems from time to time. He really has to be careful when he sneezes, it will throw his back out in a heart beat...

I hope you can move your computer...I don't think I can stand not hearing from one more person on here!!!

Well, my day was certainly a busy one. My daughter and I decorated for 8 solid hours. My other decorater/florist did flowers for 8 solid hours and my after school girls did 30 Mother's Day baskets.

And tomorrow...oh lord do we have some cake orders!!! It's going to be a wild weekend. But hey, this is what I do.

Have a wonderful weekend Ladies...

Ohara Posted 10 May 2009 , 11:56am
post #1127 of 1417

Happy Mothers Day ladies!

I wish Janice was back....I'm so worried about her! icon_cry.gif

Same goes for Honeydukes. I hope all is well with her as well.

lildeby I hope your surgery is such a success. And yes, you will need to get your computer moved so Kly and I know how you are doing.

Kly...I hope you survived your weekend! I hope you get to have some special time today!

Click!

KlyKat Posted 10 May 2009 , 2:39pm
post #1128 of 1417

Happy Mothers Day Ladies!!! I hope everyone is having a great day!!!

I really worried about Jan too. They say no news is good news, but I can't stand not knowing.

We had some really horrible weather last night...We actually had a tornadoe past right over our house...really scary there for awhile!!! Our lights were out for about 8 hours. What a surprise for everything to all of a sudden come on at 2am.

Lots of trees down and water everywhere but other than that all is well. I'm at work but trying to get out of here as early as possible.

Have a nice day ladies...

lildeby Posted 10 May 2009 , 2:48pm
post #1129 of 1417

Happy Mothers Day Ladies!!!!!
My computer lost its internet connection yesterday.Took me forever to fix it!!!!
I sure am worried about veejay and honeydukes!!!
I will be sure to move my computer. I will be in the hospital 4 to 6 days then after that it will take about 6 weeks to recover.
Making my mom dinner for mothers day! She requested enchiladas with rice and beans so I guess I better get cookin!!
Have a GREAT MOTHERS DAY!!!
Clicks done!!!

Ohara Posted 12 May 2009 , 12:24am
post #1130 of 1417

Wow....where is everyone? I hope all are well. Another busy day here. The weather was nice today....that always helps my mood.

Kly....your bad weather sounds scary. I'm glad that you were ok.

lildeby...you can mail any leftovers to me icon_wink.gif
We went out for Mexican...not the same as homemade, but yummy none the less.

I hope you both had a nice Mothers day.
Click

KlyKat Posted 12 May 2009 , 12:48am
post #1131 of 1417

Whee, it's over...and we survived!!! It was a hectic 3 days but well worth it.

It's still raining here. I think it's suppose to most of the week. So I guess that means it'll be raining while we are in Savh next week.

My week is still going to be busy. I have a small breakfast catering at 7am tomorrow followed by a dessert catering for after the lunch. Also, I have a 2-tier cake for Saturday morning that I have to make the fondant for and 144 fondant flowers to cut out and set to mold. And I have a Sysco food show Wednesday and all the other etc's that go along with my week.

Enough about me. I hope everyone is doing well and is having a great start to their week.

KlyKat Posted 12 May 2009 , 9:38am
post #1132 of 1417

Morning Ladies...it's an early one for me!!!

Hope everyone is well and has a fabulous day!!!

lildeby Posted 12 May 2009 , 11:30am
post #1133 of 1417

The end of my week will be busy.... daughter has orthodontist appointment tomarrow, then thrusday I have to go for cardiac clearence for surgery!! ( stress test and echocardiogram..I hate stress test!) Thursday night my DD will be here from GA!! Fri I have a graduation to attend and SAT my DH,BIL, and DS are going to be home!!

I hope everyone is doing ok!

KLY it sounds like you will be busy!!

Ohara.... What leftovers??? LOL!!! Thre was Nothing left! I am glad she did enjoy it though!

Clicks done! Ladies have a good day!!

lildeby Posted 13 May 2009 , 11:07am
post #1134 of 1417

Where did everybody go???? Hope everyone is doing ok.
Clicks done!!!
Ladies have a good day!!!!

KlyKat Posted 13 May 2009 , 11:51am
post #1135 of 1417

Lildeby---sounds like you are going to be busy too!!! Glad for ya that your family is finally getting to come home.

My plans for Savannah changed somewhat yesterday. The bf was going but now it's me, my daughter and bff. WooHoo...girls road trip!!! Only 5 more days till we leave.

Got lots of cakes today so gotta go.

Have a wonderful Wednesday Ladies...clicks done

Ohara Posted 13 May 2009 , 12:18pm
post #1136 of 1417

lildeby...sounds like you will be very busy. I know that you are looking forward to seeing your husband and family. I hope it all works out this time.

Kly....I am so excited for you! I know how much you are looking forward to this trip. How great....a girls trip!!! I know that the thought of your trip will help you get through these next few busy days.

I have a lot going on as well. Isn't that the story of our lives as women? I have more training classes on Wednesday night and all day Saturday. With all the other daily stuff shoved in.

Clicks done.

lildeby Posted 14 May 2009 , 11:25am
post #1137 of 1417

Well ladies I'm glad to know I am not the only one who feels overwhelmed with things to do.
Kly I hope your trip goes well!!
I wish I could go on a trip- ANYWHERE!!! I would love some time away!!
clicks done ladies have a good day.

KlyKat Posted 14 May 2009 , 12:47pm
post #1138 of 1417

Yes, we women do lead busy lives. And yes, I am so excited about my trip!!! I think it's going to rain, but who cares. We will still have fun.

Gotta get to work...Have a great day Ladies!!!

lildeby Posted 15 May 2009 , 11:37am
post #1139 of 1417

Clicks done!! Ladies have a good day!!
I have lots to do today cleaning errands ect... gotta get busy!!

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 15 May 2009 , 2:42pm
post #1140 of 1417

Helllooooooo ladies!!!!!!!!

Belated Happy Mother's Day to all!

It has been insane here. I was gone for a few days to work on a contest entry. (Things never work out when you're on a deadline do they?) DH wasn't feeling well, thought it was stress at work. Then I started coming down with whatever he had. Never really finished my entry -- could've used what I had but it wasn't all that I imagined it would be. We decided not to go. He really wasn't well and I couldn't ask him to drive me. It was the day after the contest, I think, that all heck broke loose -- swine flu. Schools and businesses closed here.

Went to the doctor first thing Monday morning, we didn't think we had it, but who ever knows. It was the high fever that had us worried. Turns out we both had really bad upper respiratory colds. Him worse than me because of asthma. He missed a week of work. Worked a few days at home once he was feeling better just to make sure. So funny, we had to drive to his office to get his power supply for his computer. One of the guys met us downstairs and literally tossed it into the car as we paused.

I was sick for a few days longer. You wake up one morning feeling better and then you get a good look at your house! Geez. Laundry, dishes, newspapers. Ughh. Just now really getting the house into order. Still washing and wiping down everything!

Finally got to ride my bike for the first time yesterday and I thought I would die! Couldn't even make it to the store and I ride my bike there nearly ever day. And someone please tell me how it is HE lost weight and I GAINED??!!

I'm going right now to catch up on reading posts.

Thanks for thinking of me!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%