What's For Supper???

Lounge By daltonam Updated 20 Mar 2008 , 4:18pm by MommyBunny

Daisys_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daisys_Cakes Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 5:53pm
post #3001 of 3003

Hi everyone! Last night was fajitas and tonight is either turkey tetrazinni or tacos.

Lvablkm: Hugs to you! I sorry for your lose and will be praying for you.

Ohara: Glad you had a great time on the cruise!

Janine: good luck with all that cake stuff! Thanks for the comment on my Leap Year Cake!

Mkolmar: Thanks for your comment too!

Kay: I hope everything is okay on your end.

Sparkle Pop: Where are you???

Last night my mom and I went to a mother daughter event which was called the "Modest is Hottest Fashion Show" it was so much fun! It was an event sponsored by Proverbs 31 ministrys, we both got our color analysis (I am a soft) and there was a "What Not to Wear" work shop, it was a blast. Also at the event we got a bag of stuff from the local radio station (they were also sponsoring the event) which included a list of upcoming events, and some how when I looked at it before the show started I missed seeing the advertisement on the page which was for the Faith Family and Freedom Concert in June.Well when I got back something in side me told me to look at it again, so I got to the last page and this time in saw the little ad in the corner for the event so I looked at it to my surprise guess who's going to be there? The Newsboys! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gif My favorite band ever, well except for ZOEgirl but any way my brother and I call them the "Awesome Aussies" cause they are from Australia. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif I got so excited my whole body shook! If it had not be for the fact that it was 10:30 at night I probably would have started jumping up and down! I have been wanting to see them in concert for the last year and when their 2nd greatest hits CD came out in December my brother and I were worried that they might be retiring soon (the group was started in 1989 and the lead singer is the only original left so when he goes the band ends).So needless to say I am very excited and have wrote that date on the calendar so we better not be out of town on that weekend.

Deborah

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 11:35am
post #3002 of 3003

Hello table friends. I am going to try to post to the original What's for Supper. I know some of the posts are gone...but the early ones are still here and I don't want them to be gone forever.

Wed....was chicken spaghetti
Thurs.....chicken and mac and cheese (homemade not blue box)
Fri....we had friends over. We ordered pizza, opened a bottle of wine and had the cake(s) that I baked. I made chocolate with ganache and a lemon cake.

I have no idea what we will have to eat this weekend. Something easy I'm sure.
I wanted to go shopping for a new family room furniture today...dh does not icon_mad.giftapedshut.gif He wants me to go pick it out and show him or just buy it. I don't like making large $$$$ purchases on my own. Nor do I want to pick out the furniture we will sit on every night all by myself. Furniture fits everyone different. I'm 5'2" and he's 6'2" so it just isn't the same for both of us. Sorry for ranting I'm just frustrated. We have needed to replace this furniture for a long time now....we have the money, just haven't found the time (atleast one of us)
I'll let you know what happens. Have a good day ladies. Hope everyone is healthy.

MommyBunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MommyBunny Posted 20 Mar 2008 , 4:18pm
post #3003 of 3003

Last night was Wendy's gotta love drive thru...and tonight is probley drive thru again.

I hate moving and having team sports at the same time. ROUGH!!!

Patricia

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%