Let Me See What You Look Like....

Lounge By notjustcake Updated 23 May 2009 , 7:36am by pebblez87

Hotrodbettie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hotrodbettie Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 3:43pm
post #541 of 615

Thank you MessyBaker lol they turn into brothers after a while. They are allot of fun and thats not even half of them.

tonimarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonimarie Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 4:41am
post #542 of 615

I love this post....putting a face to a name is priceless. Has anyone else ran into this-I was looking through for a picture of me and realized there are almost none-when I die it will be like I never existed icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I'm trying to get this picture the right size and having quite a time!
LL

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 2:06pm
post #543 of 615

anyone else ran into this-I was looking through for a picture of me and realized there are almost none-when I die it will be like I never existed

That's probably because you are the one always taking the pix! icon_smile.gif
I don't have any recent pix. Last one I can think of was taken more than 5 yrs ago.

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 7:03pm
post #544 of 615

. . . so it MUST be time to take a new one then . . . come on you can do it . . . icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif . . . adding you to the list of "waiting for" . . . icon_rolleyes.gif

maryak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryak Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 12:25am
post #545 of 615

This is a pretty blurry picture, I took it for my facebook account.
LL

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 4:41pm
post #546 of 615

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm still waiting............

icon_eek.gif

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 6:43pm
post #547 of 615

Me too!! thumbs_up.gif

dragonflydreams Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 6:56pm
post #548 of 615

. . . me three . . . icon_lol.gif . . . I will post the one of me if three more people post one of them first . . . I know Christi/wgoat5 will honor her promise when she gets her laptop back (right Christi) . . . so - my promise is that after the next 3 additional members post . . . I will bite the bullet and post too . . . so all, it's up to you . . . who's next . . .

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 7:39pm
post #549 of 615

Come on guys!! I posted several pages back, but I'll post another if that will help!!

I just love putting faces to the screenames!!

krystyne_wilson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krystyne_wilson Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:02pm
post #550 of 615

Ok so I WANT to put pics up here but all I have access to is photobucket right now...how can I get them on here?

dragonflydreams Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:18pm
post #551 of 615

if you scroll over top of the photo, you should be able to "right click" and - save image as - this will save it to your desktop . . . then come back to CC and try to answer this post again . . . at the bottom of this window there is an attachment posting control panel heading . . . the option "add and attachment" . . . browse until you find the photo on your desktop . . . add the attachment and submit . . . I think that should work . . . good luck . . . we're waiting . . . icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

krystyne_wilson Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:21pm
post #552 of 615

I tried doing that b/c I have pics on snapfish but the computers here @ work only want to save .bmp which cannot be posted on CC icon_sad.gif I'm sad

krystyne_wilson Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:24pm
post #553 of 615

krystyne_wilson Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:25pm
post #554 of 615

WOO HOO I figured it out!!!

krystyne_wilson Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:28pm
post #555 of 615

I don't have many pics on photobucket so that's it for now until I can figure out how to get these snapfish pics on here...or until I get home icon_smile.gif

dragonflydreams Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:29pm
post #556 of 615

. . . AWESOME . . . who's that with you . . . are you both "over there" . . . tell us alittle about yourselves . . . icon_biggrin.gif

. . . oh, and that's one down . . . two more to go . . . icon_lol.gif

krystyne_wilson Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:35pm
post #557 of 615

Yes we are, these pics are from 2006 actually (I don't use photobucket much) The one in Class A's is from his 1st R&R on his last deployment, the other one is from the airport when he was headed back after that R&R...He volunteered for this deployment w/ me and my unit since we've been apart so much...but we're headed out for R&R in a few days so WOO HOO!!! We've been here since September and we'll be home in time for Thanksgiving. I'm getting out of the Army as soon as I can but he reenlisted and is looking forward to making points for SGT next month!!!

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:36pm
post #558 of 615

Nice pics Krys!!

krystyne_wilson Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:40pm
post #559 of 615

Thanks Kris...now that you've seen me..post a pic of YOU!!! icon_wink.gif

krystyne_wilson Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 8:43pm
post #560 of 615

oops dragonfly....that's my DH Kirt

dragonflydreams Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 9:08pm
post #561 of 615

. . . thanx for the 411 . . . you guys make a great couple . . . bet you can't wait to get home, eh? . . . stay safe . . . and thanx again for sharing . . . thumbs_up.gif

Amia Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 9:14pm
post #562 of 615

Krys you are so pretty! And you and DH are a cute couple! Glad to hear you'll be home soon. My uncle just left on the 1st for his second tour.

Dragonfly, who are the others we're waiting for again...I just know Christi and kakeladi...was there another person (besides YOU! icon_lol.gif )?

I posted several pages back but if I have to post again to get you guys to come through, then I will!

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 9:15pm
post #563 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by krystyne_wilson

Yes we are, these pics are from 2006 actually (I don't use photobucket much) The one in Class A's is from his 1st R&R on his last deployment, the other one is from the airport when he was headed back after that R&R...He volunteered for this deployment w/ me and my unit since we've been apart so much...but we're headed out for R&R in a few days so WOO HOO!!! We've been here since September and we'll be home in time for Thanksgiving. I'm getting out of the Army as soon as I can but he reenlisted and is looking forward to making points for SGT next month!!!

Well , I have already posted a couple of pages back, but would like to tell you how much I appreciate you and you husband serving our country. What a sacrifice! THANK YOU!

Now dragonflydreams, you are gettin on my last nerve! icon_lol.gif

Post it.......now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherri icon_biggrin.gif

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 9:31pm
post #564 of 615

t won't let me post the pic!

dragonflydreams Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 9:34pm
post #565 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessyBaker

Now dragonflydreams, you are gettin on my last nerve! icon_lol.gif

Post it.......now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherri icon_biggrin.gif

. . . you are too funny . . . wanna swat that dragonfly don't 'cha . . . I'm still waiting for 2 more members to post . . . then I'll bite the bullet and post too . . . doesn't matter who . . . just 2 "new" posters . . . I know Cristi will post when she gets her laptop back . . . (so, we'll have to wait for that one) . . . but krystyne_wilson is one of the 3 that I put a challenge out today for . . . just need 2 more to answer today's challenge and I'm in there . . . who's it gonna be . . . icon_lol.gificon_confused.gif

dragonflydreams Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 9:36pm
post #566 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

t won't let me post the pic!

. . . okay, sounds like we have a problem . . . is your photo too big . . . do you know how to resize . . . let's git-r-done . . . icon_wink.gif

krystyne_wilson Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 11:41pm
post #567 of 615

Amia, Dragonfly and Messy...Thank you! We are VERY excited to come home! (even though we have to come back, it won't be too much longer until we're home for good)
Kris...you better try another way to get that pic up here icon_wink.gif

dragonflydreams Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 4:22pm
post #568 of 615

. . . well guys . . . this is like pulling teeth . . . can't get you into the game . . . I had told myself that this post would be my 1000th post . . . and that I would wait until the last 2 posted before I did . . . but I'm chomping at the bit . . . can't post anywhere else . . . driving me crazy . . . can't hold back any longer . . . must post here . . . must be 1000th post . . . can't help myself . . . must post now . . .
LL

dragonflydreams Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 4:25pm
post #569 of 615

. . . well, that was rather anticlimactic . . . guess it's time for the crickets to roll in . . . icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif . . . can anybody "guess" how I took this self portrait, and no it is not a mirror . . .

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Amia Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 4:53pm
post #570 of 615

Yay dragonflydreams! FINALLY! You are pretty! And no, I can't guess how you took that pic...so please share! icon_smile.gif [/i]

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%