Let Me See What You Look Like....

Lounge By notjustcake Updated 23 May 2009 , 7:36am by pebblez87

Sarsi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sarsi Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 2:26pm
post #511 of 615

I was going to add more, but I must've hit the wrong button... So the one up there was me and my husband...we've been married just over 2 years, and looking forward to many many more!!! Here are just a couple more random photos of us or me icon_smile.gif
LL
LL
LL

dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 5:54pm
post #512 of 615

this was at my high school reunion last August...of course, now i'm about 40 pounds heavier as i am 7 months pregnant : )
LL

DaisyLisa17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaisyLisa17 Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 8:39pm
post #513 of 615

This is a fun thread! My turn!

Hubby Wes and I on vacation in Canada!
LL

DaisyLisa17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaisyLisa17 Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 8:40pm
post #514 of 615

Always blurry when I post pictures... darn!!

Sarsi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sarsi Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 9:26pm
post #515 of 615

awe!!! You guys are adorable!! Love the setting!! Beautiful!!

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 10:09pm
post #516 of 615

I love this thread! It's so much fun to see everyone! And DaisyLisa, your pic wasn't blurry when I clicked on it. thumbs_up.gif

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 2:32pm
post #517 of 615

OK, Here's me and my family!
LL
LL
LL
LL

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 3:12pm
post #518 of 615

Gosh you all are soo pretty and have beautiful families..

I only wish I had looks LOL... my family is beautiful though icon_smile.gif

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 5:24am
post #519 of 615

. . . hey Christi/wgoat5 . . . I loved the beach babe photo of you . . . how be you post it again . . . and I will post a fun photo of me too (I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif ) . . .

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 5:28am
post #520 of 615

oh your sooo on... but you'll have to wait LOL .. my pics on my other laptop.. In the shop!!! icon_sad.gif But as soon as I get it back I'll post my ugly mug again!!! icon_wink.gif (you have to post also though!!!) icon_biggrin.gif

dragonflydreams Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 5:36am
post #521 of 615

. . . guaranteed . . . The Gauntlet is down . . . icon_eek.gif

. . . and I challenge any of you other "camera shy" peeps to do the same . . . the photo I will be posting is a "self portrait" . . . 'cause I HATE HATE HATE having my picture taken . . .

so let's make it fun and interesting . . . show us what you've got . . . (and it's okay to leave alittle to the imagination . . . just to keep us all guessing) . . . we are a community of creative people . . . so let's see some creative images . . .

mgigglin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgigglin Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 8:04am
post #522 of 615

I'll post!! I'm in the middle... am I the only one who cant see when they smile! icon_lol.gif
LL

applemint_jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
applemint_jackie Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 9:02am
post #523 of 615

WOW....i love these...everyone is soooooo beautiful..

Cmaysa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cmaysa Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 9:38am
post #524 of 615

Me and my 2 nieces. they look just like me when i was there age
LL

dragonflydreams Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 7:59pm
post #525 of 615

. . . great photos guys, thanx for sharing!! . . . who's next?? . . . (Christi . . . we're waiting icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif ) . . . where are the rest of you . . . if you can take pictures of your cakes you can take pictures of yourself . . . come on YOOUUU CANN DOOO IIIIT!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

mushbug9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mushbug9 Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 9:58pm
post #526 of 615

Here's me and my crew. The last pic is my man Tim...with our soon to be son(Friday...I still can't believe he will be OURS on Friday) Charlie. The second is my Xmas pic from last year. Chelsea (went to another home in Jan), Charlie, Gage(hopefully ours soon), Kacee and Deanna, our two bio girls. The first pic is a RARE pic of me with Chelsea.
I have to say it, we have some DARN CUTE kids on this site. I just spent over 2 hours going through and looking at all the pics. THANKS!
LL
LL
LL

Amia Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 4:19pm
post #527 of 615

mushbug, you're right! We do have some darn cute kids on this site, yours included! icon_smile.gif

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 4:42pm
post #528 of 615

Okay, no pics of me, but...
baby Mason... (I cropped me out)
and DH and Brycen
LL
LL

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 4:53pm
post #529 of 615

and my oldest, Gavin... fishing in a backyard pond icon_lol.gif
LL

dragonflydreams Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 5:08pm
post #530 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

and my oldest, Gavin... fishing in a backyard pond icon_lol.gif

. . . OMG . . . how cute it that . . . did he catch anything icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif . . . thanx again all, for sharing your beautiful families . . . and if Christi/wgoat5 and I have to share pictures of our "ugly mugs" . . . where are the rest of you camera shy guys . . . this can be fun if you let it icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Amia Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 5:09pm
post #531 of 615

I shared (on pg 34, I think) so now you and Christi need to suck it up! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

dragonflydreams Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 5:18pm
post #532 of 615

. . . oh, I will . . . I will . . . the challenge was put forth that I would once she did . . . oh I know, she had some lame excuse about her photo being on another laptop . . . laptop in the shop . . . you know - excuses, excuses . . . icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif . . . point being, I'm holding out until she does ('cause I know there would be no reason for her to post if I do first . . . since I issued the challenge . . .) . . . wee're waaiitting Christi . . . icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Amia Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 5:22pm
post #533 of 615

Gotcha! icon_wink.gif

dragonflydreams Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 5:36pm
post #534 of 615

. . . well . . . until Christi/wgoat5 gets around to posting her famous beach babe photo . . . here is a "teaser" photo of me (and the only one you'll see until she does) . . . yup - that's me in the bubble . . . icon_lol.gif . . . http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=download&id=160646

Amia Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 9:13pm
post #535 of 615

It said I wasn't authorized! That really is a teaser! icon_lol.gif

dragonflydreams Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 9:43pm
post #536 of 615

icon_lol.gif . . . that's pretty funny . . . I can open it in the thread when I look at it . . . oh well, I never claimed to be computer literate . . . let's try it as an attachment . . .

ah, yes . . . there we go . . . not much of an improvement . . . but atleast you've got something to look at this time . . . icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

p.s. . . . how do I apply for your occupation . . . icon_cool.gif
LL

lardbutt Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 10:01pm
post #537 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflydreams

icon_lol.gif . . . that's pretty funny . . . I can open it in the thread when I look at it . . . oh well, I never claimed to be computer literate . . . let's try it as an attachment . . .

ah, yes . . . there we go . . . not much of an improvement . . . but atleast you've got something to look at this time . . . icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I don't know what you're trying to pull YOUNG LADY! icon_twisted.gif But, you better put an actual photo up real soon!!!!!!! icon_lol.gif

An Wgoat, what's a matter, did the dog eat your other computer? icon_confused.gif

Let post some photos girls!

Amia Posted 13 Jul 2008 , 10:32pm
post #538 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflydreams

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Hmm, interested in becoming arm candy, eh? icon_wink.gif It's a thankless job. That's actually an inside joke since my FI is a stunt and fight scene coordinator for a local film production company (well it's one of the many things he does...). Anyway, we figured if he ever became famous (yeah right, that would suck) then I'd be his arm candy. icon_rolleyes.gif

And there wasn't much to see in that pic, missy! icon_biggrin.gif

Hotrodbettie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hotrodbettie Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 2:18pm
post #539 of 615

Rawr hahaha i love this pic!

me and my Teddy bear

me at work with some of the guys

lardbutt Posted 14 Jul 2008 , 3:40pm
post #540 of 615

hotrodbettie, I must say your teeth are beautiful!!!!! icon_lol.gif

Wow, you get to work with all those hot fellas every day? I guess somebody has to do it! icon_wink.gif

Wgoat and dragonflydeams........we're waiting!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%