alracntna Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 5:07pm
post #601 of 615

lets see if this works...... if not my pic is on my personal myspace page

www.myspace.com/car_n_ant
LL

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 5:14am
post #602 of 615

. . . wow lots of new posts . . . nice to "see" you guys!!!! . . . Ruby2uesday nice also to see the fur babies (and skin babies) you must have a VERY Large house to have that big a "family". . . amia1024 your guys and Lady are adorable . . . AmyGonzalez, nice to see your family including your little princess . . . SweetPea0613, another newlywed . . . CONGRATS!!!! thumbs_up.gif . . . alracntna, your myspace photo is great (something funky goin' on with your attachment though, atleast on my computer icon_confused.gif )

. . . here is a photo of my beloved Shiloh (who sadly, I had to say "goodbye" to just one week ago . . . she was the best dog I've ever had the pleasure of knowing . . . and I miss her . . . thanx for the memories my friend . . . you have left your foot print on my heart) . . .
LL

tenleysmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tenleysmommy Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 6:25pm
post #603 of 615

Here is me 1 baby and 20 lbs ago icon_lol.gif

Oh an here is my little lady!!!!!!!
LL
LL

dragonflydreams Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 3:26am
post #604 of 615

awww . . . I love tenley's beach baby photo (I loved it when it was your avatar too) . . . so cute . . . cute couple mom & dad also . . . thumbs_up.gif

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 4:07am
post #605 of 615

dragonflydreams, Shiloh was gorgeous! I'm sorry to hear you had to say goodbye. icon_sad.gif

tenleysmommy: you have a cute family! I love Tenley's little outfit, too cute. I want a girl now. icon_cry.gif

jules06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules06 Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 11:13am
post #606 of 615

Okay, I have posted a pic of myself & my kids on pg 6 but it was an old one & I was a lot bigger !!! icon_cool.gif
This one was taken in May this year
LL

dragonflydreams Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 8:57pm
post #607 of 615

wow jules06 . . . you really do look alot different . . . amazing what a different hair style can do for a person . . . thanx for the update . . . icon_biggrin.gif

Amia Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 7:04pm
post #608 of 615

Okay dragonflydreams...I'll suck it up and go first and post my new "altered" image...but only if you'll go second! So when I hear from you, I'll post the pic!

dragonflydreams Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 2:43am
post #609 of 615

. . . YOU'RE ON . . . icon_biggrin.gif . . . I may be a day or two, 'cause I don't have a photo of "me" that is decent . . . (maybe I'm never gonna icon_sad.gif ) . . . but I will get one by the end of the week guaranteed . . . thumbs_up.gif

. . . oh and for those of you who don't know what we're talking about . . . we are going to go play on this site . . . http://www.taaz.com/ . . . and then post the results here . . .

you know ya wanna . . . icon_cool.gif

Amia Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 3:17am
post #610 of 615

Haha, well see if you can top my 80's "Working Girl" look!

"Working Girl" as in the movie, not a hooker! Though this look could easily work for both. icon_lol.gif
LL

dragonflydreams Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 8:37am
post #611 of 615

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif . . . that's awesome . . . not sure I can compete with that . . . here's me (I don't even know myself) . . . icon_rolleyes.gif
LL

Amia Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 3:25pm
post #612 of 615

Wow, are we pretty or what?! icon_eek.gif I think we both channeled David Bowie when we picked our makeup! icon_lol.gif

TFS that site though. It's a lot of fun! thumbs_up.gif

dragonflydreams Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 11:30pm
post #613 of 615

. . . ah yes, David Bowie . . . I see the resemblance . . .

ImageImage

AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 23 May 2009 , 3:32am
post #614 of 615

Thought I should bump this tread for any newbies, or for anyone who has not seen this. icon_biggrin.gif

pebblez87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pebblez87 Posted 23 May 2009 , 7:36am
post #615 of 615

one before baby with all the time in the world to do my hair and one after baby with no time haha big difference
LL
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%