Let Me See What You Look Like....

Lounge By notjustcake Updated 23 May 2009 , 7:36am by pebblez87

bethyboop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethyboop Posted 25 May 2007 , 5:08am
post #451 of 615

not to be a party pooper, but just to caution...do any of you realize that you can google your screen name and come up with your post here on CC and any personal information you have listed?

just wanted to let you know this.

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 25 May 2007 , 5:13am
post #452 of 615

Funny you mention this. My sister and I were just discussing this not more than an hour ago. One will definately be surprised what kind of history one can find out about someone online.

Thank you for letting us know there are spies out there. Already knew that but thank you for reminding us.

HOLY CRAP!!! I just Googled myself and found my posts. Dude!!! That's so weird how this network hooks everything up.
Amy

lynda-bob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lynda-bob Posted 25 May 2007 , 5:19am
post #453 of 615

Amy, don't worry. He just misses his Daddy. He's lucky to have such a brave one thumbs_up.gif As for Fatness, I think he just has my problem - bad genes (not lasagna or tamales icon_lol.gif ). I actually couldn't tell from the pic he was "full-figured" icon_razz.gif ; I just loved his "smile" ahem-hem if you will icon_smile.gif

Bethyboop, I noticed that one time w/ my myspace. Got me thinking about blogging and such but then I kind of forgot about it... My kids are never on the p.c. alone so I guess that's why I don't worry too much... Thank you for looking out for all of us though icon_smile.gif

cakemommy Posted 25 May 2007 , 5:21am
post #454 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefgaby

Hi Amy, how cool to see a pic of you! I love when I can put faces on to the people I know... your kids are adorable!!!!! icon_smile.gif

Hey girl! Thanks! It is pretty cool to see who we are "talking" to!

Do I need to pm you. I am having issues I am sure you can relate to. I'll have to catch you tomorrow okay?

Amy

cakemommy Posted 25 May 2007 , 5:27am
post #455 of 615

lynda-bob~ Maybe we should start a topic here if there isn't already one with pics of our pets. I have numerous pictures of George "high" on cat-nip. We also have pictures of him with what we call "PPF". That stands for pi$$ holes, poofs, and fu!!

When our cat gets spun up and zooms around the house attacking everything, his eyes get big and black and look like what my dad used to say "Two pi$$ holes in a snow bank". My dad was Air Force, what can I say. Also the poofs are the spots where his whiskers come out. They get poofy when his whiskers are doing their "fu man chu" impression. That's when they point straight down. It's pretty funny! Yeah yeah, we're weird! We love our cat too much apparently.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Amy

bethyboop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethyboop Posted 25 May 2007 , 5:29am
post #456 of 615

Bethyboop, I noticed that one time w/ my myspace. Got me thinking about blogging and such but then I kind of forgot about it... My kids are never on the p.c. alone so I guess that's why I don't worry too much... Thank you for looking out for all of us though icon_smile.gif[/quote]

I just wanted to caution those that are posting pictures of their family and other personal information...

just be careful!

lynda-bob Posted 25 May 2007 , 5:47am
post #457 of 615

icon_lol.gif Amy! I can totally relate about the pets! My mom has two Siamese cats and one that looks like Puss n' Boots (Shrek). We go spend the night at her apt. to see them (we always see Mom) and this weekend THEY are coming to spend the weekend over here for Memorial Day! icon_rolleyes.gif I guess we are just as weird icon_lol.gif but they definitely make life more interesting thumbs_up.gif

Bethyboop, thumbs_up.gif Thank you sincerely icon_smile.gif

cakemommy Posted 25 May 2007 , 6:09am
post #458 of 615

Pets are our kids you know! Cats especially think they own us. We just let him thing that he does!!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

Amy

ShayShay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShayShay Posted 26 May 2007 , 4:31am
post #459 of 615

It has been great to see what everyone looks like! Well better late then never...here is a picture of me and my neice who is also my best friend. I am kind of behind her. I also have two sons but no recent pictures of them. Now that they are older (nineteen and sixteen) it's harder to get a picture of them! You all have adorable children and grandchildren!
Nice to meet you all.

Sherry
LL

lynda-bob Posted 26 May 2007 , 4:42am
post #460 of 615

Nice to meet you, Sherry. You and your niece look alike icon_smile.gif

cakemommy Posted 26 May 2007 , 4:44am
post #461 of 615

You both are gorgeous women!!!! We have quite the photo gallery going on here. What a beautiful family!!!

Amy

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 26 May 2007 , 4:57am
post #462 of 615

Sherry, I think you two look alike. Very good picture and nice to meet you!

sarahnichole975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahnichole975 Posted 27 May 2007 , 2:20am
post #463 of 615

How fun is this?!?! And these babies, oh I have a soft spot for kids (guess that's why I have 3 myself) and the pictures of everyone beautiful babies just makes me melt! Well here is one of my favs of DH and myself. There's one of my family being gobbled up by Bruce the shark in Disney. That's Connor holding the baby gator. Brandon being silly. And Zoe getting ready to clobber her brother with water balloons!
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 27 May 2007 , 2:46am
post #464 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkerton

jescapades....love your wedding pictures!! And your boys are adorable.

thank you!

sarahnichole975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahnichole975 Posted 27 May 2007 , 2:58am
post #465 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by denise2434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamode

da757deevalibra, work that camera woman! icon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

Here is my husband icon_lol.gifImage Denise and I share him, odd and even days. icon_lol.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

So when are you going to post your picture Zam so I can see my competition!! icon_lol.gif I'm glad to see you here girl! I've been missing you!! Matthew said HI!!! icon_razz.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Hugs, ~Denise

I'm jealous, I want Matthew too! Here is one of my favs of him. Who's ready for a roll in the hay!?!?!
LL

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 27 May 2007 , 3:52am
post #466 of 615

How sweet, beautiful families!

My nephew is a Connor also, gotta have a soft spot for those! icon_biggrin.gif

oneprimalscream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oneprimalscream Posted 29 May 2007 , 8:39am
post #467 of 615

Eh...an old one. Having a grand time at Denny's:

Another older one. Me and my little brother, Adam. My best buddy:

And my youngest doggie. Older photo. He's gotten even cuter, and fatter, since this photo:

0TNIC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
0TNIC Posted 29 May 2007 , 10:15am
post #468 of 615

Theres a pic of me in my avatar there. My lil sis caught me on camera... needless to say i was NOT impressed lol...

sweeterbug1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweeterbug1977 Posted 29 May 2007 , 11:01pm
post #469 of 615

Here's one of me that I had taken a few months ago.
LL

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 30 May 2007 , 12:30am
post #470 of 615

wow, there are some beautiful ladies on this board! and some guys who aren't bad on the eyes either! icon_redface.gifthumbs_up.gif

alliebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alliebear Posted 30 May 2007 , 1:40am
post #471 of 615

okay my turn here is a pic of me... its my profile pic on facebook... i took my nose stud out.. i dunno i think it would look a bit more professional if i didn't have one when i am a pastry chef...
LL

AmandaPanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmandaPanda Posted 30 May 2007 , 3:20am
post #472 of 615

this is me and underthat is a photo of my kiddos!

berryblondeboys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
berryblondeboys Posted 30 May 2007 , 4:48am
post #473 of 615

Well, let's see what I can come up with. I'm the family photographer for two reasons - one, I'm better at it and two, I don't like MY picture to be taken! LOL

Day before giving birth two years ago. I was SOOOOOOOO swollen that NO shoes would fit me. And no, my hair is no longer that long. I donated 16 inches two years ago, grew more, donated 11 inches a month or so ago and it's still 1/2 way down my back, but long layers now.

This is the new family 2 years ago - all were present at delivery. henry was 11 lbs 14 ounces at 38 weeks! My first was 10 lbs 9 ounces at 38 weeks - I grow em big! LOL

Then there are my three boys in February reading a book - favorite activity in our home:

Last is the most recent. We had to get Henry a play trumpet to let Adrian practice in peace! LOL

Melissa

lynda-bob Posted 30 May 2007 , 1:07pm
post #474 of 615

AWwww! You and your boys are beautiful, Melissa! Are the boys inordinately tall? Those sure ARE some big babies icon_biggrin.gif

berryblondeboys Posted 30 May 2007 , 1:18pm
post #475 of 615

They're pretty tall. Both were 22 inches when born and both have always been around the 95th percentile for height and both have HUGE heads (above 95th) and henry (little one) has a huge chest too. The doctors have NEVER said they were too heavy either - just proportional with their size overall. My oldest one 10.5 is soooooo skinny now - all feet and hands. He's just shy of 5' and wears a means size 8 shoe!

Henry just turned two and he's 36.75 inches tall and weighs 34 lbs.

Melissa

pieface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pieface Posted 30 May 2007 , 4:23pm
post #476 of 615

You breed them big girl!!!!!
Talk about girl power...10 and 11lb babies!!!!

berryblondeboys Posted 30 May 2007 , 4:29pm
post #477 of 615

Well, we count Henry as a 12 lber as he was just 2 ounces shy of it! LOL I did have gestational diabetes with the second (was tested FOUR TIMES for the first). I controlled my sugars by diet and was SHOCKED at how big he still got (especially 2 days before he was born the ultrasound guessed him at 9 lbs 5 ounces! LOL) the Neonatalogist who checked him over after birth said that just based on his overall size (huge head, chest, feet, hands. length etc. ) that he was destined to be over 10 lbs no matter what and got a little chunkier with the blood sugar problems I had because even being good, he got too much. She said she could tell I was good because he never had any blood sugar issues after birth (common for gd babies).

Now all you see is his muscles and his baby tummy still.

Mleissa

lynda-bob Posted 30 May 2007 , 10:25pm
post #478 of 615

Berryblondeboys:

Quote:
Quote:

My oldest one 10.5 is soooooo skinny now - all feet and hands. He's just shy of 5' and wears a means size 8 shoe!

Man! icon_eek.gif That IS Pretty tall! My ten yr. old daughter is around 4'8" tall and wears a size 5! You're going to have some big strapping men around before long... icon_wink.gif

PistachioCranberry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PistachioCranberry Posted 2 Jun 2007 , 7:47pm
post #479 of 615

Yea and enough strength to hold all your cake orders.
a B_U_T_FUL family

Sandra80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sandra80 Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 1:01pm
post #480 of 615

you can check my myspace. www.myspace.com/sandra80

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%