Somebody Stole The Cake

Decorating By angelicconfections Updated 14 Nov 2008 , 10:44am by tastefullysweet

Curtsmin24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Curtsmin24 Posted 3 Nov 2008 , 7:21am
post #91 of 96
Quote:
Quote:

As a child I stole food myself, and feel no guilt for it. An apple off a display, a hardboiled egg from that pile. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have grown up. I never took anyone's entire bunch of food, I knew that gnawing feeling in the belly myself too much to do that.

However, I most certainly would not steal food now!

We all learn our lessons after a while, so it's okay. icon_wink.gif I just think that an adult who should know better, should be punished for bad behavior. Stealing is stealing, no matter what the item is, if that person who stole the cake doesn't feel bad, then I would definitly make them eat and PAY by planting something in the fridge. I would go with the exlax brownies and if anyone asks, I have a problem being regular and I need to eat these brownies to be regular at least once a week. If they ate it thats not my problem, tough Shi**. LOL!!

Rocketgirl899 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rocketgirl899 Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 7:26pm
post #92 of 96

curtsmin.. i don't think it would be tough.....

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 12:27am
post #93 of 96

Oh, I know that website! http://www.the-turds.co.uk/2005-all-turds/default.aspx
Scroll down for tough sh1t... tee, hee
Warning - poop jokes!

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 4:29am
post #94 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7yyrt

Oh, I know that website! http://www.the-turds.co.uk/2005-all-turds/default.aspx
Scroll down for tough sh1t... tee, hee
Warning - poop jokes!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I had not heard of this website!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Curtsmin24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Curtsmin24 Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 5:00am
post #95 of 96
Quote:
Quote:

curtsmin.. i don't think it would be tough.....

Okay, okay, watery sh**...Lol.

that website was funny!!!

tastefullysweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastefullysweet Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 10:44am
post #96 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicconfections

I found out in bussiness law when I was in business school that if a person is tresspassing on your land, falls into a gopher hole and breaks a leg that person can sue you. It would be satisfiying to get back at whoever took it, but it wouldn't be right.

That's why you have to sue first! Also, they have a right to sue you, but would any judge or jury in their right mind decide in their favor?
If someone gets sick after eating food that doesn't belong to them - that's what KARMA is! icon_twisted.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%