Bb8 Fan Topic

Lounge By missyek Updated 19 Sep 2007 , 9:55pm by michellenj

kbochick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbochick Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 2:21am
post #121 of 444

OMG, Jen in the unitard! I seriously cannot stand her. Could you imagine having her as your nanny? I don't know if I would be more worried about the influence she had on my kids or my husband!

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 1:18am
post #122 of 444

Okay, this time I honestly had to stay away, because I was thinking some VERY NASTY words about Jen, and I don't think they would have been appropriate to say here! icon_wink.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I swear, I was speechless at how she acted. And that is from just watching the show--I ahven't even been on Joker's and maybe that is a good thing because I may have just lost it! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif I cannot stand people like her!!!

I'm glad that Dick gave it to her. I'm glad he called out Kail! With Dick, a person knows where they stand--he is not BSing at all. And I so like him for that!

AND..... HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE!!!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif E.D. won HOH--LOVE IT!!! Jen and Kail up, baby!!! Jen needs to be gone! Did you hear her take credit for Danielle not being so negative anymore because she made her better by putting her on the block?!? icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif Are you FREAKING kidding me?!?!

Anyway, I am sad a bit to see Joe go, but I am so happy that Evil is here to stay (did you guys notice that they write EVEL instead of EVIL?--What is up--is that how he spells it?). And yes, I sat at the computer and voted over ten times to evict Joe. Will be heading over to CBS in a moment to direct Eric to put up Jen!!

Hey Monica, sorry I missed giving you good luck wishes before, but here is to a speady recovery! thumbs_up.gif

flavacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flavacakes Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 3:22am
post #123 of 444

I know I haven't been following this thread until now but I am sooooo mad that I missed it tonight!!!!! icon_mad.gif I had a jewelery party to go to and I got home too darn late.

So could someone please tell me what happened? I got that Dick stayed. Woo hoo! I happy for that. What did Jen do tonight? I can't stand her! icon_mad.gif I get so dang addicted to this show and then I go and miss it tonight. icon_cry.gif

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 20 Jul 2007 , 3:39am
post #124 of 444

Monica, Well Wishes to You!! Hope you not in any pain & your recover quickly!! Come back soon~ thumbs_up.gif

Flava, Jenn hasn't gone anywhere unfortunetly!! icon_sad.gif But I do predict she will be gone by next Thursday!!!!!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif She is sooo full of herself & everything she says she makes up along the way. Sad, sad chick!!

I didn't notice the way they spell Evil. I'll make sure I notice it Sunday. So you got a little mad did you Missy?? icon_lol.gif I think we all did!!! I have to say the ED is looking so darn cute!! tapedshut.gif Oh gosh, I'm getting a crush on ED!!! LOL!!! icon_rolleyes.gif I love the way he is soooo straight up! He's what you see is what you get!! I'm not loud like him but I am a what you see is what you get person so I LOVE HIM!!!!

Kail was very munipulative tonight! She can't say that she wasn't!! I think ED will put up her & Jenn. Doesn't matter to me which one goes!! icon_confused.gif It's finally getting good!! party.gif

So I guess I need to go vote on Eric kicking Jenn out!!!!

tcturtleshell Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 3:27am
post #125 of 444

Ya'll gotta go to Morty's.... I just read it!! icon_sad.gif

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 22 Jul 2007 , 4:36pm
post #126 of 444

Don't tempt TC! LOL

Hi ladies, I'm back back and finally caught up on the episodes, I didn't get to see them this week. I watched on the CBS site.

Jen needs to be burned at the stake.

Kail, watch your back. Her face was classic when she realized ED won! HAHA

I hated to see Joe go so soon but oh well. I'd rather see him than ED.

Monica, I hope your surgery was a success and you are resting up.

TC, I wondered if you meant Ivette but I couldn't remember her having anything to do with a fireman. Forgot about stubby. icon_lol.gif

And good-ness! I don't think I've seen Amber yet without red eyes. She'd wear me out with all that dang crying.

"I'm a cryer" - understatement of the week.

tcturtleshell Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 3:06am
post #127 of 444

Hey Tamera, Welcome back~ I have to tempt you!!
Amber has won the BB trophey for the biggest crier!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif That would really start to get on my nerves if I were cooped up with her!

Gosh dammit... ED is looking better & better each week. Even my DD & DIL agreed with me tonight!!! icon_surprised.gif We must be loosing our freaking minds!!!! icon_twisted.gif

I really think ED should put Nick up. I do believe he is going to play both sides. I would get him out now! ED should see that. Plus with the grief he's giving Daniele... he should put him up. thumbs_up.gif

Kail... she is stacking the wood for her own stake! Jenn can borrow some of it if she needs it! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I really like Dustin, Jameka, ED. That's all for now. The rest get on my last nerves! Oh, I kinda like Eric too. He's sooo goofy/stupid he's growing on me. icon_rolleyes.gif

Monica... hope to see you on here soon! Hope all is well with you! thumbs_up.gif

kbochick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbochick Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 4:26am
post #128 of 444

OMG, did anybody else just burst out laughing when Kail said she wouldn't be able to pick out a gay guy unless he were wearing his full makeup? Does she think that all gay guys are drag queens?

I am so glad that she and Jen got put up. I can't stand either of them.

tcturtleshell Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 4:27pm
post #129 of 444

That was funny!! She must not be as smart as she thinks she is! LOL icon_smile.gif

Ironbaker Posted 24 Jul 2007 , 2:38pm
post #130 of 444

Kail's an idiot. icon_lol.gif Yeah, they all just keep a full set of MAC products in their back pocket.

And I love how she said something about Dustin having a "good heart" like it was such a feat because he was gay. Go kick rocks, Kail!

I'm still liking ED but I think he's becoming bit of a bully (reading the feed updates).

It's funny because you really see how a person is when they become HoH.

Jessica's voice still hurts.

tcturtleshell Posted 24 Jul 2007 , 2:55pm
post #131 of 444

Hey BB Addicts,
I'm leaving for the ICES Convention at 2pm today!!!!! I won't be back on CC till July 30th maybe the 31st... Ya'll hold down the fort!! I'll be able to catch the show tonight but will miss it Thurs & Sunday icon_sad.gif So I'll be doing some catching up when I get back on Monday.

I predict that ED will put up Nick in place of who gets POV... I kinda peeked last week at who gets POV but I don't know who he puts up. I think if he has any sense he would put up Nick. I think Nick is going to be trouble sooner or later. Tamera.. yes, I think ED is turning into a bully. But I like him! icon_smile.gif He won't let anyone get anything over on him will he?!

Monica... hope your back soon! Hope all is well with you & your healing great!

Missy you must be busy with more cakes!

See ya'll later~ I'll miss ya'll icon_smile.gif

Ironbaker Posted 24 Jul 2007 , 3:29pm
post #132 of 444

But did they use the POV? He won't have to put anyone up unless they do...I didn't look for that info.

HAVE FUN!!! I wish I was able to go this year. I think next year is in Orlando, much closer and I will have to try. I hope you enjoy every minute of this, I know you have been counting the days. We'll miss you! thumbs_up.gif

Nick is going to be trouble for them both if he doesn't go soon. His top 5 guy thing was...uh, funny. icon_lol.gif That was a cute moment between Dick and his daughter, I'm glad she went and talked to her dad. Her wall seems to be coming down a little.

Ironbaker Posted 25 Jul 2007 , 1:34am
post #133 of 444

Nevermind. icon_lol.gif

Ironbaker Posted 25 Jul 2007 , 3:07pm
post #134 of 444

Where are my ladies?

Dick is really becoming a bully, I'm so glad Daniele said something ot him - he needed to hear it. I am also glad that he seems to really want to work on his relationship with his daughter.

But he's strutting around right now like he is The Emperor with his new clothes. icon_lol.gif I laughed at the look on Amber's face when he asked her to go kick Nick out of his room. You do it! icon_lol.gif

I really can't believe that someone cries as much as Amber does over so many random things. Wow. I'm sure the camermen are laughing behind the scenes.

Funny of the show: Jenn sayingshe wins competitions and HoH, she doesn't want to appear smart too. Image

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 25 Jul 2007 , 3:15pm
post #135 of 444

I think ED is overplaying his hand....ticking off too many people...he may win this week, but next week I think they will be out for blood.

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 1:15am
post #136 of 444

Hey yall. I am back. I got back from the hospital, last night, right at 9pm in time for Big Brother thumbs_up.gif On the way into the hospital I was reminding mom TWO things that I HAD to have while in the hospital. One was my chapstick & two was Big Brother icon_lol.gif I thought about you all when I said it too. THanks for all the well wishes. I really had alot of complications. But I am hope & recovering thumbs_up.gif

I agree ED is overplaying his power. Did you all see that ED said said to Danielle, after their arguement, that he wanted to get family counseling after the show. I thought that was soooooo sweet of him.

I wish he would calm down some. I do like him but he is kinda scaring me. icon_rolleyes.gif

Ironbaker Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 2:53pm
post #137 of 444

Hey Monica! good to see you. Sorry to hear that you had complications, I hope that you recover well despite them.

icon_lol.gif @ chapstick and BB Definitely necessities.

Mkerton, I agree - overplaying his hand.

Ironbaker Posted 27 Jul 2007 , 2:00pm
post #138 of 444

OK, I'm going to be talking to myself until everyone comes back. lol

I still don't really understand why they kept Kail. Yeah, she's acting all humbled and meek now because she got busted. But come on, this is a game - you think she's just going to lay down and let everyone else win? She came to compete.

I hate to say, jen is growing on me a little only because she's entertaining. But still annoying.

jessica just needs duct tape over her mouth. icon_lol.gif

I think Eric is doing a pretty good job with AP, the mustard thing was so funny. He seems to be enjoying the role.

Very glad to see Dustin as HoH, I was hoping for him, Jameka or Daniele. I wonder who he will put up?

mkerton Posted 27 Jul 2007 , 2:16pm
post #139 of 444

you are not alone Ironbaker!!!

I was disappointed to not see Kail go but what can I say sometimes they keep they one they hate because they are more intimidated by the other.

It will be interesting to see who Dustin puts up.....but I was amazed at how excited he was to be HOH.......I like WIll's game play being HOH too soon makes you quite the target.

tasty_treats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tasty_treats Posted 29 Jul 2007 , 4:41am
post #140 of 444

Just thought I'd get in on the BB talk. I'm hoping Dustin puts either Dick, Nick, and/or Kail. I just can't stand anyone of these three within the house. I think that there would be a lot less conflict if it was one of these three to leave. (Just my thoughts though).

Ironbaker Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 9:01pm
post #141 of 444

It may be a bit boring too. lol

Thanks mkerton! Some of you guys are still out there. icon_lol.gif

I felt bad watching Daniele and her dad, it's like we were eavesdropping on something private. This is not the place to try to work this out, Dick just doesn't get it either. I understood exactly what Daniele was trying to say but they need a mediator.

Everyone running from Zach was so funny but I felt kind of bad for him too.

And ohmygoodness, Amber is about to drive me crazy! I scream every time she's in the diary room bawling over nothing. Because Dustin won HoH? Those are tears of happiness??? You'd think Dick ran over her dog.

Monica0271 Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 10:49pm
post #142 of 444

I agree. I think last night was really boring. I recon cause I read the spoilers & know whats going to happen. Oh well.

I hope that Jen leaves shes bugging me. icon_rolleyes.gif

Who do you all hope leave?

tcturtleshell Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 11:22pm
post #143 of 444

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed the last 3 days of BB but it was well worth it!!!!!!!! The ICES convention was a blast!!!! I can't wait to get my pics on line!! I'll let ya'll know so you can see them!

I predicted who would go & I was right! I have 3 episodes to catch up on. Can you believe I couldn't find BB on Omaha's tv in the hotel!!! I was soooo pissed off!!! icon_sad.gif

I did bump into an BB addict!! We talked about it alot!!!!! A guy addicted to BB!! WOW!! It was hilarious!! We talked just like girlfriends! Darren if your out there... I had a blast with you!! LOL!! icon_smile.gif

Anyway... I'll catch up tomorrow I HOPE!! I'm so excited to see everyone's face on BB when Dustin got HOH!! I love him!!!

Great to see you back Monica! Hope your healing fine!

Ironbaker..... I missed you chick!!

TTYL!!!

Ironbaker Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 12:15am
post #144 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica0271

I agree. I think last night was really boring. I recon cause I read the spoilers & know whats going to happen. Oh well.

I hope that Jen leaves shes bugging me. icon_rolleyes.gif

Who do you all hope leave?

I'm sorry Monica, I was responding to Tasty_treats post about there being less conflict if Kail, Nick and Dick were out. It may be boring then too. lol

I also hope Jen goes but I'm ok with Kail also.

Welcome back TC!!! I missed you too, can't wait to hear all about your trip and see the pics. Now go catch up! icon_lol.gif

mkerton Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 1:27am
post #145 of 444

ok I am WAY tired of the Amber waterworks and as much as I love my dog, no way would I tell people I have 2 children (one human and one dog)....or even say that I love them both the same....yeah it was a dumb argument but come on lady.....it doesnt sound that great when the dog ranks right up there with your kid!

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 11:35am
post #146 of 444

hi all! OMG so I had to share....last nite I was watching that silly dr.90210 and OMG! Will is on the show! it was too funny!!!! Thay also showed Boogie. They are exactly the same as on the show personality wise.!!! OMG LOL

Monica0271 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 3:10pm
post #147 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by spottydog

hi all! OMG so I had to share....last nite I was watching that silly dr.90210 and OMG! Will is on the show! it was too funny!!!! Thay also showed Boogie. They are exactly the same as on the show personality wise.!!! OMG LOL

icon_lol.gif What were they doing on there? icon_lol.gif Thats too funny!

Ironbaker Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 3:39pm
post #148 of 444

LOL I forgot to check that out, I never know when it's on. A friend told me Will is now on the show - I forget that he is a plastic surgeon. icon_lol.gif

But why Booger??? yuck. icon_razz.gif

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 10:17pm
post #149 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbaker

LOL I forgot to check that out, I never know when it's on. A friend told me Will is now on the show - I forget that he is a plastic surgeon. icon_lol.gif

But why Booger??? yuck. icon_razz.gif

Booger was there because Will was talking up his resturaunt. Saying that all hot women, famous and rich people go there. Booger owns the resturaunt I wanna say that they are partners but I am not totally sure. He (Will) was so oh shall I say himself. He quote " if you ever wish to be someone else everyone should wish to be me" icon_confused.gif Only Will I guess>

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 10:36pm
post #150 of 444

Does anyone watch the live feeds or BBAfter Dark on Showtime 2? I haven't, but on the live feeds on a reality TV web site they say that there has been MAJOR drama in the house over the last couple of days. I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

I read somewhere that Jen is Vanna White's nanny?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%