Bb8 Fan Topic

Lounge By missyek Updated 19 Sep 2007 , 9:55pm by michellenj

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 14 Jul 2007 , 10:25pm
post #91 of 444

I have been bored so far...........hopefully things will be more interesting. I too miss Danelle and Will!

I dont miss Janelle!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 15 Jul 2007 , 7:52am
post #92 of 444

I do miss Janey. icon_sad.gif

And my sweet, beautiful, sucker, Kaysar.

Hi girls!

I did catch it Thursday, hated to see Carol go only because it gave jessica much pleasure.

Jenn can kick rocks. That HoH tiebreaker question sucked. She lucked up big time.

It is a bit snoozeville so far, I hope it livens up.

Even if it doesn't...I'll still be watching because I'm addicted like that. icon_biggrin.gif

Hope you enjoyed your shopping here Monica!

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 15 Jul 2007 , 5:20pm
post #93 of 444

Ohhh Kaysar!! What a dream! I'm going to look at Morty's! Gotta find out all the juicy stuff... if there is any! LOL icon_smile.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 15 Jul 2007 , 5:50pm
post #94 of 444

Oh my gosh!!!! Ya'll have to go see Morty's!!!!! They should have gotten Jenn off last week!! She's trouble! I think BB8 just got interesting! icon_smile.gif

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 3:14am
post #95 of 444

OMG!!! Sorry ladies!! I have been sooooo swamped that I haven't even been able to watch the shows or even look at Joker's! icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif I feel like the worst BB fan ever!!! I finally watched Tuesday's episode on Friday and Then my DVR did not record Thursday's episode--for whatever reason... icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif So I ended up watching that last night on the computer. Just finished watching tonight's episode.

TC--I think you have a great idea--I would pitch it to CBS! thumbs_up.gif

Okay, I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, etc., etc. JEN!!!! Holy cow!! I was so glad to see Evil go off on her. Unfortunately it was useless as she absolutely has no stinking clue!!! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif I swear! Doesn't her family privide the pics that go in her HOH room? So in other words, her family stinks and she hates them all for not providing better pics of HER. PLEASE!!!!!! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.gif I hated her nomitations! I think Evil needs to stay. I can't talk anymore about her. UGH!!!!! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

I really do like him--epsecially hearing that Daniele was the childish one in their whole not talking for two years. I really think that he wants them to have a relationship. Depsite what he is on the outside, I really do believe he has a great heart. I wish my dad had been that caring... icon_sad.gif

Ah Jessica. So my hubby goes the other day, "who is it that she sounds like?!" I had to think for a second--HOLLY!!!! OMG!!! It is another HOLLY with that AWFUL whiny blonde voice!!!!

I do like Jameka--she makes me laugh with her comments! thumbs_up.gif

As for America's Player. When I watched the show tonight, I really began to think that Eric does work. He is so good and really trying to do what America wants. And holy cow--sleep walking and crawling into someone's bed?!?! icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif This really may hurt him and put him on the block in the future.

Now, I MISS KAYSAR!!! Ooooo what a hottie... I may have to find a Kaysar avatar... icon_wink.gif

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 3:37am
post #96 of 444

All right Missy I stole your idea, hope you do not mind. icon_lol.gif

I just wanted you ladies to get a smile on your face from seeing Kaysar icon_biggrin.gif . I thought I was the only one who thought he was a hottie icon_wink.gif Maybe we all have the same taste icon_rolleyes.gifthumbs_up.gif What a hunk he is. I just drull looking at him.

I thought it was so funny that Evel Dick told Jen off icon_lol.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif I laughed so hard. I was happy. I hope that he does not go home. icon_sad.gif I will be sad.

Hey, Maybe we all should have Big Brother Avatars thumbs_up.gif

Monica0271 Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 3:42am
post #97 of 444

icon_surprised.gif Yall he was on house calls on 7.12.07 Heres the link. What a hottie thumbs_up.gif

http://kaysaronline.com/

tcturtleshell Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 4:40am
post #98 of 444

Jenn has got to be the next one off!! She is so rude & full of herself. What a sorry, vain person she is!! That was hilarious when the guys were taking drinks everytime she said "I" or "like"!! Too funny! That & Evil Dick telling her off was the highlight of tonights show.

Why doesn't BB show everyone?? We can't get to know the other HG because they keep showing her & gosh she is soooo boring! Ok she reminds me of someone but I can't remember her name... The girl from NY (I think), long black thin hair like Jenn, I think she was gay. Remember her?? She cried all the time. She was buddies with the firegirl on the show. Remember the 2 firemen. So that would be the show with teams. Gosh, I can't remember her name. Someone think of it!

Monica... if I changed my fire turtle avatar I wouldn't know how to do it again! LOL!

Jessica is Holly all over. They are all tooo much like other HG!!! Even Jameka is like Danielle. I think they thought Daniele would be like Janelle?! Too close!

I do not like Kail! Even though she is playing the game. I don't like her. I think she will stab someone in the back really soon & ruin her chances at winning!

Ironbaker Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 5:21am
post #99 of 444

Why can't I think of the person you're describing TC? Do you remember which season it was? I can't even remember who was a firefighter....?

PLEASE GET JENN OUT OF THAT HOUSE! What a waste of HoH! I think she has surpassed Holly, Ivette and Maggie for me and that's really saying something. At least they had a bit of brains, well I don't know about Holly. Jenn is a dense, vain dimwit. How is she going to make it outside the house once she watches the show? She'll probably jump off a bridge from seeing her video/pictures/etc. Jeez woman, you look the same in everything, chill! I can't believe how worked up she gets over her pictures...a pic with her mom no less. Ugh!

I think Eric is doing a good job, at least he's trying to. I thought he did pretty well with the Jessica story but I knew it wouldn't actually work. Jenn is too vain and it was about revenge. She's the only negative person in that house and she's so oblivious.

Thank you so much Dick for cussing her out. icon_lol.gif That was so funny but like you said Missy, fell on deaf ears. All she does is wave hi to the camera. LOL

Oh boy.

Thanks for that lovely view of KayBaby, Monica. I think we should all get Kaysar avatars. icon_lol.gif

I'm off to find mine.

I'm leaving town again girls tomorrow for a business trip. I hope I get to watch Tuesday and Thursday!

Ironbaker Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 5:37am
post #100 of 444

TC OK, I think I know who you're talking about now - Chiara, or as I affectionately called her then - Chiwhora. icon_lol.gif Eric was the firefighter.

That was the season of your girl Danielle.

p.s. I found my avatar! LOL

Monica0271 Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 2:55pm
post #101 of 444

icon_surprised.gif Ironbaker, I love your avatar thumbs_up.gif !!!! Man hes sexy.

tcturtleshell Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 6:03pm
post #102 of 444

The team was 2 FF or maybe she was a EMT & the guy was a FF, can't remember. I think Maggie was the other FF. Chiara doesn't ring a bell with me. Was she a lesbian? Cause the one I'm talking about was. She cried all the time & yelled all the time. I'm gonna have to go look for her! LOL!

I think Evil Dick did hit a note on Jenn. She did wave at the camera but she also had this look of "damn, I was just slammed" all over her face. Oooh she gets on my nerves!!

Have a safe trip Tamera! icon_smile.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 6:22pm
post #103 of 444

Ok, I went searching. I'm pretty sure her name is Ivette. She was Indian/ Mexican looking. She's from Florida not NY. But she was on the same show BB6 with Maggie & Eric (Maggie was an ER nurse & Eric a Fireman)... I didn't like Eric at all!!, and KAYSAR!!
icon_smile.gif She had long black think hair & she cried all the time! If someone could find me a link that has pics of the old HG that would be cool. I'd like to check it out & refresh my memory. icon_smile.gif Thanks!

missyek Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 7:10pm
post #104 of 444

Ivette definitley was not an EMT/FF--it was Maggie and Eric. But she is the lesbian that hung out with them. She was in second place to Maggie's win!

Here ya go: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_guests/_ivette/

tcturtleshell Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 4:24pm
post #105 of 444

That's what I said Missy LOL icon_smile.gif Ivette the lesbian, Maggie the nurse, Eric the FF. Anyway... Ivette is the one Jenn reminds me of icon_smile.gif Cry baby & aggravating as hell!

missyek Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 5:55pm
post #106 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

That's what I said Missy LOL icon_smile.gif Ivette the lesbian, Maggie the nurse, Eric the FF. Anyway... Ivette is the one Jenn reminds me of icon_smile.gif Cry baby & aggravating as hell!

What are you saying that I am not reading what you are writing?!? icon_wink.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I read, but I'm slow--haven't you figured that one out yet?!? icon_redface.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 6:52pm
post #107 of 444

You crack me up Missy!!! icon_smile.gificon_wink.gif Have you been in the kitchen too long doing too many cakes maybe?? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Monica0271 Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 2:26am
post #108 of 444

Update on me: I get to the hospital for my surgery & I was in the prep area (getting iv & stuff for surgery), the nurse comes up to me says that the doc is going to have to RESCHEDULE my surgery icon_mad.giftapedshut.gifthumbsdown.gif I Am poed!!!! anyway, its rescheduled for Thursday at noon. (his wife is sick) thumbsdown.gif I HATE waiting!

I am glad that tonight picked up. Joe crackes me up. I loved his sarcasm thanking Big Brother for the punishment about Jen wearing that red thing.

I just love how Dick, Danielle & them are behind Amber. thumbs_up.gif

Jen is sooooooo annoying everyone. I think she will be next to go icon_wink.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 6:10am
post #109 of 444

I sure hope Jenn is the next too go! If they don't get rid of her it's RIGGED!!

Tonight was GOOD!! The show did pick up Tamera!!! I hope you got to see it!! It was good!! Everyone fighting! Heck yea! Too funny!!

Amber is a big cry baby but I think she is genuine. There's no mistaking the teams this year is there. I think they have swayed Nick over to them... what do ya'll think?

I actually really do like Joe. Who wants to make bets that he goes Thurs? I think Evil Dick will get to stay. At least I hope so. I'm learning to love him! Why couldn't Jenn put Jessica up??

Monica, hate to hear about the surgery being post poned. Hang in there! I'll be thinking about you Thurs! Sending good vibes & prayers your way! icon_smile.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 6:12am
post #110 of 444

I forgot to say.... Evil Dick needs to stay in the house to torment Jenn some more! I wanta see her get her feelings hurt!! icon_smile.gif I'm evil when it comes to her & that ugly red thing!! YUCK!!

Monica0271 Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 2:48pm
post #111 of 444

[quote="tcturtleshell"]I forgot to say.... Evil Dick needs to stay in the house to torment Jenn some more! [quote]

I totally agree, actually that is why I would rather have Joe go. I do not want him to go but more than Evel...

Amber is a cry baby. I do think she is sincere. I about died when Amber was in the food room & Jen came in there & wanted to chat with her, then Dick came in there & told Jen off thumbs_up.gif Dang hes hillarous. I knew I liked him for a reason.

Monica0271 Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 2:48pm
post #112 of 444

Sorry I double posted icon_redface.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 4:15pm
post #113 of 444

I can't believe the gall of Jenn to threaten the HG's like she did & then for Dustin & Amber to just stand there & not say a thing! icon_mad.gif WTH!! She would have been told off good if she tried that on me! icon_twisted.gif I think Jenn has won title of "BB House Villan of All Time"!! icon_evil.gif I sure wish Jameka would get up in her face! icon_surprised.gif It's funny when Evil does it but I do think Jameka would set her straight! Danielle was funny telling her off too... she really favored her daddy Evil! Too funny!! icon_lol.gif I wish Joe wasn't put on the block against Evil. I think he's not as bad as he looked on last weeks shows. But everyone was telling Jenn to put him up so evidently noone likes him. Well Danielle does. Everyone but Jenn seems to like Evil. thumbs_up.gif Maybe they'll start showing more of everyone. I wanta meet them all! LOL!! Listen to me... do I sound like a BB addict?? Oh yeah!! icon_cool.gif

Monica0271 Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 10:44pm
post #114 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

LOL!! Listen to me... do I sound like a BB addict?? Oh yeah!! icon_cool.gif

naaaa.............lol icon_lol.gif

I think it would be cool to meet them too. I feel like I would faint of something if I meet someone from a show that I love.

My Doctor was so sweet & called me today. He apoligied to me & told me that he would be there tomorrow with bells on. I can not wait untill tomorrow is over. I will be watching it on pain pills. icon_rolleyes.gif

Jaremcal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jaremcal Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 11:57pm
post #115 of 444

I'm so so so sick of Jen. Some of the stuff at jokers about her is so funny and really showcases how dumb she is. One clip I just saw she said she could talk to Jess and Jam but not with words. WHAT does that mean anyway??? The whole unitard thing is just disgusting. How can someone be so vain?

I really hope they keep Dick in and I really hope they feed Daniele soon.

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 12:03am
post #116 of 444

I really hope they keep Dick in and I really hope they feed Daniele soon..... You got that right Jaremcal, Daniele needs to be fed! She is already too thin. Did ya'll see how skinny her legs are? I do think she is anerexic. That's really sad. icon_sad.gif

I can't wait to see Jenn kicked out next week IF things go like I hope they will!! icon_smile.gif

Jaremcal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jaremcal Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 12:05am
post #117 of 444

From what they said on Joker's she has lost 9 pounds by being on slop for two weeks. She was too thin before that.

What surgery is Monica having? I missed that somewhere.

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 12:11am
post #118 of 444

Monica's having a hysterectomy or however it's spelled icon_smile.gif

Gosh, Daniele probably doesn't weigh 98 lbs. They shouldn't have her on slop. Hopefully BB Dr. is watching her. I'd hate to see her fall out on live tv.

Monica0271 Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 12:41am
post #119 of 444

I am having a hysterectomy (sp?) I can not wait till tommorow. thumbs_up.gif

I saw on the spoilers where its said that Daniele has lost 9 pounds. She is so pretty I think. But like you all said, I think she is anirexix (sp?) too. Maybe her dad can encourage her to do something about it.

I love Dick. I hope he stays & really makes Jens life tapedshut.gificon_wink.gif

I do not know when I will be back on here. The doc says I will be un the hospital up to 3 days. Yall take care while I am gone icon_wink.gif

I will be back. icon_wink.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Jul 2007 , 1:31am
post #120 of 444

Hope you have a good tv w/ volume in your hospital room!! You might not remember watching it tomorrow night with all the drugs your on but I know you don't want to miss it! icon_smile.gif

I didn't like Dick in the beginning but I love Dick now!! I told my DH that I thought he was cute while watching it last night! LOL!! My DIL asked me if I'd lost my mind! LOL!! Tooo funny!! Personalities do make someone cute or ugly!

Missy.... where you at girlfriend????

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%