Bb8 Fan Topic

Lounge By missyek Updated 19 Sep 2007 , 9:55pm by michellenj

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 2:59am
post #211 of 444

I can't stop watching that Waamber crying montage. It's hysterical.

I love this show. The looks on D&D's faces were priceless.

Jessica is going to be a boring HoH. It's really Dustin, Amber, Jameka, and Eric as HoH.

Dick is going to be a terror this week. icon_lol.gif

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 3:21am
post #212 of 444

I agree girl! Dick looked sooo mad didn't he? Jessica can't think for herself so hopefully they'll have her put up Jenn & Dick! That would be something to watch!! Dick is fine as long as everything is going his way. I can't stand people like that. Ahhhh!! Go with the flow man... calm down some. He was some kinda upset when Jessica won & when Kail was kicked out. Did you hear him say another mystery vote? Maybe if they don't fess up on who voted what then maybe he won't target one person this week & they can all get some rest from his badgering. My phone rang right after the HOH. Was Dick & Jameka having words?? Do tell!! icon_smile.gif It looked like Jameka told him off or something. If she did GO JAMEKA!!!

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 3:24am
post #213 of 444

I haven't watched it yet tonight, but saved it to DVR so I can watch it tomorrow...can't wait.

I've read what happened on the big brother home page, and it looks good!!! I hope they put up Dick...hate him.

melody

Ironbaker Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 3:33am
post #214 of 444

Yes, it sounded like Dick was accusing Jameka of being the swing vote. She held her ground saying it was just a game and she wasn't a liar. He was walking off...Dick knows who he can bully and who he can't. He tries though. lol He's like a caged animal right now.

Dustin tried to butt in and Dick told him to shut up and Dustin was all "don't you ever tell me what to do again!" Is it me or is Dustin becoming a snake? Did he really call Kail a b*tch on his goodbye speech? That whole thing seemed to weird to me, I couldn't tell if he was kidding or for real.

I went to read what happened right after...Dani's boohooing it up and Dick's all "I knew it" about this and that. He always says that after the fact. icon_lol.gif

The others are still whooping it up.

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 3:34am
post #215 of 444

TC. ED confronted Dustin about the "mystrey vote" Dustin told him that he kept his word. ED was sure it was Dustin.

**edited to add. ED confronted Dustin BEFORE Julie interview Kail.

Yall reading spoilers icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif (sorry I could not resist)

I hope that Jessica Puts up Daniele & ED.

THis game is so funny how my view changes from week to week.

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 4:35am
post #216 of 444

ok I cant stand dustin......which is sad I liked him at first........but when he took the money and the trip without trying to keep his nominations in the POV I lost some respect, the same thing when he told Daniele to put up ED.......saying it was in her best interests......come on its not in her best interests at all....at least even if she doesnt like her dad she knows he has her back....

anyway I am so sick of the gray t-shirt (and I thought it was hysterical that it was the question of the night)......

Ironbaker Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 5:15pm
post #217 of 444

That was funny. icon_lol.gif

man, it was nuts last night if you read the updates. The show doesn't show half of what's going on...there was so much after Amber went off on Eric.

Jameka and Dick were going at it and she got him. icon_lol.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 6:05pm
post #218 of 444

Please give me the url of the spoilers you read again Tamera. Since Morty's is messed up I haven't read any. icon_sad.gif I wanta know more!! LOL!! icon_smile.gif

Monica0271 Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 6:56pm
post #219 of 444
Quote:

Here it is TC. I LOVE this spiolers site. You can go back to viedos & pics too thumbs_up.gif

Ironbaker Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 7:50pm
post #220 of 444

That was a way into Mortys. The one I go to is Jokers. They have quick updates right there on the front page and if you click on the green link that says "BB8 Updates- Quick View", it will open up a small window with nothing but the day's events.

http://jokersupdates.com/

Monica0271 Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 11:00pm
post #221 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbaker

That was a way into Mortys. The one I go to is Jokers. They have quick updates right there on the front page and if you click on the green link that says "BB8 Updates- Quick View", it will open up a small window with nothing but the day's events.

icon_surprised.gif I did not know that was a way to Mortys. Thanks thumbs_up.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 11 Aug 2007 , 1:16am
post #222 of 444

Thank ya'll!! I have a lot of reading to do! I wanta know the scoop!

melodyscakes Posted 11 Aug 2007 , 6:52am
post #223 of 444

it seems like every week Dick has a new person that he focuses on and harasses and bullies...looks like it is jamika this week.
they need to vote him out!!!
I can't stand him.

thanks for the spoiler links.....or not, now I'll really get nothing done!

melody

tcturtleshell Posted 11 Aug 2007 , 3:19pm
post #224 of 444

Do ya'lls eyes hurt when you get off the spoiler sites? All I see are words going across my eyes! It might be from reading so long! LOL!!

I wonder IF they will show Dick & Jameka's fights? He sure is a mean @$$! I can't stand him! If he's like that in the real world he probably treated Danni like that too. That might be why she won't have anything to do with him. Loser!! I don't like Danni either. She is coniving more then anyone in the house. She is a little biddie. (For use of a nicer word.) My pick to win is Jameka, Dustin, or Eric. Heck, even Zack. I haven't gotten an opinion on Zack yet. Heck they don't show him at all. I don't like Amber, I can't stand Jess' voice. Jenn is a biddie too, Dick YUCK.. he sure ain't cute any more! Mean personality makes him one FUGLY person!!! icon_mad.gificon_confused.gif

Can't wait till Sunday night. thumbs_up.gif

melodyscakes Posted 12 Aug 2007 , 1:35am
post #225 of 444

thanks alot guys, after I peeked in here last night I went to a spoiler site and started reading....then looked at the clock and it was 2:00 a.m. and I had a really, really long day today. First I promised to take my 4 year old daughter to the mall to see Dora live and get her picture....that took half the day, but well worth it because she gave me a kiss and told me that I was her best friend. Then had to get home and deliver a wedding cake 30 miles ahead, then help my dad move some furniture....I knew my day was going to be busy yet I sit for hours reading every word.
and now exhausted, I'm going back for more.
I think I'm nuts, or as nuts as you guys...haha

melody

tcturtleshell Posted 12 Aug 2007 , 3:45am
post #226 of 444

Melody,, did you see the words in your eyes even when you weren't looking at the screen? LOL!! icon_smile.gif I did that last night!!

melodyscakes Posted 12 Aug 2007 , 6:35pm
post #227 of 444

yup, and I kept loosing my place and having to re-read some of the $@@$@#@ words said by Dick.
good grief. hate him more and more every day.
have to go check in today. wonder how much will be on the show tonight?

I'm hopelessly awaiting the tonights episode even though I've read the almost minute by minute account....this addiction is as bad as my CC addiction.

haha

melody

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 2:32am
post #228 of 444

OMG tivo totally screwed me! I guess 60 Minutes ran late, so BB8 recorded but got cut off. Off to the spoilers boards, lol! That happened w/ the last American Idol finale, too.

michellenj Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 2:34am
post #229 of 444

Best line from tonight's ep:

Evel Dick: "You're such a hypocrite"

Jameka: "Yo mamma"

God, poor Danielle is going to be in trouble, just b/c her dad's a jackass.

kbochick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbochick Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 3:18am
post #230 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellenj

OMG tivo totally screwed me! I guess 60 Minutes ran late, so BB8 recorded but got cut off. Off to the spoilers boards, lol! That happened w/ the last American Idol finale, too.

Luckily, I noticed that it started late, so I really quickly changed the Tivo to record 30 minutes past the regular stopping time.

Yeah, the whole "your mama" argument was cracking me up. My DH is on a business trip, but I told him he has to try to watch this episode. My DD watches with us, and I pointed out to her that, "your mama's a b!tch!" isn't proper arguing technique - it just makes you sound stupid.

michellenj Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 3:49am
post #231 of 444

Jameka really held her own with ED. It kind of surprised me that she kept her cool as well as she did. He is a nut.

I think I have figured Jen's eyes out. They look kind of weird b/c she lines the inner corner of them. Take a close look.

On the subject of Jen, did anyone else notice that many, many of the scenes tonight had her breasts in them?

melodyscakes Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 4:00am
post #232 of 444

my dvr didn't record the entire show either because of the 60 minute running late....darn it. who did Jessica nominate? and did I miss anything good? my dvr left off after Eric tells Jess to think about nominating Dustin.

please help an addict....haha

melodyscakes Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 4:44am
post #233 of 444

okay, going to bed, but waiting to see how tonights show ended.

mkerton Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 7:21pm
post #234 of 444

I am sorry I lost a lot of respect for Jameka, I mean honestly if you are such a super Christian then why say the Man's Mother is a you know what, its just totally ignorant.........it makes me so mad when someone wants to stand on a righteous plateau but then can turn ugly on a dime, ignore the idiot he is trying to get you mad, you just made yourself look bad (in my opinion) by fighting like you did...and all that claping (cause she was trying not to hit him........grow up). Walk away...and be the better person.

I personally think Dustin is just a jerk, I would vote him out cause he just thinks he is it, and on top of the world....grr and Amber and all that crying......girl STOP!

I dont know why but I am really going to hate the end of this show I think.........cause I am starting to hate them all!

michellenj Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 8:35pm
post #235 of 444

The houseguests this year are not likeable at all! I don't care who wins, b/c I don't like any of them any more. It is turning into the ED show.

tcturtleshell Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 9:55pm
post #236 of 444

ED brought up the religious stuff. He's rotten to the core. icon_evil.gif Christians are not perfect.. they do get in fights & arguments. I don't want to make this a religious thing but I just wanted to defend Jameka on that (I'm not trying to argue ok thumbs_up.gif ) She's in a house stuck with ED oh boy poor girl!! ED was in her face. I think she did good with the clapping
icon_smile.gif I would have knocked the s*#% icon_mad.gif out of ED! It was hilarious when he keeps clapping at her too. LOL icon_smile.gif My DH said that was the stupidist BB episode ever, he wouldn't even watch it.

I just hope that it works out that Danielle gets kicked out & ED stays. That will really tick him off! He is a big baby icon_cry.gif . He might not cry like Amber but he sure does whine alot & through thoughs temper tantrums. icon_cry.gif

I'm not crazy over anyone this year either but I'm rooting for Jameka! And yes, I noticed the shots of Jenn's boobs. Wish I had some like that! LOL! icon_surprised.gif Well I do icon_lol.gif Did ya'll also notice that she just agrees with everyone. When Danielle told her she had her back, she told her "yes, that's a good idea". Hello Danielle... she's playing everyone!! Jenn is smarter then the rest of them. Just keep agreeing Jenn. icon_wink.gif

Dustin seems like a coward. I liked him last week but then this week I kinda don't. Especially when he waited for ED to go inside & then he yelled something about ED being white trash. That's a coward. Say it to his face Dustin. The real GIRLS did!! LOL!! icon_biggrin.gif

kimberly84 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimberly84 Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 10:36pm
post #237 of 444

I know I am starting in late on this, but this season is just starting to get really entertaining... I love when they all start to turn on each other. ED is quite the character, I believe that without him and Jen, the show would be pretty boring everyone else seems to be doing everything they can to do what the group is doing.

mkerton Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 11:39pm
post #238 of 444

My point was not that Christians dont fight, but it was a low blow to call his Mother names, and ending fights with yo momma is just dumb.... Honestly I dont like her game play at all.......Jen chose my POV ball there fore I MUST play for her...what in the world? I think she is Smart enough to know when ED is trying to get a rise out of her, why let him? Clearly its what he wants to do.....

michellenj Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 12:49am
post #239 of 444

Do any of you watch and /or tivo BB After Dark on Showtime? If you do, watch last night's ep. Jess, Dustin, and I don't know who else are in the HoH, Jess is in the room but not in the convo. She picks her ears, nonchalantly sniffs her finger, then tastes her finger that she just picked her ear with. The cameraman got the whole thing. It was hilarious! DH and I tivo'd it and watched it over and over. LOL! God help me if I had a camera on me recording my actions!

Monica0271 Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 12:46pm
post #240 of 444

icon_eek.gif Have you all read you know what tapedshut.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gificon_cool.gif

I think that its not easy for Jamieka to be in that house with ED. I would have knocked him a good one. Man he makes me icon_mad.gif mad icon_mad.gificon_evil.gif I think that we can not judge her for her actions cause shes in the situation not us. Could you imagine beeing in that house with him tapedshut.gificon_evil.gificon_mad.gif Man! It would be really hard.

I can not wait for tonight thumbs_up.gif

I will see you all later. I hope that you all have a great day.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%