bjfranco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bjfranco Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 11:29pm
post #121 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

Ok BJ... here's a pic...

http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/photos?pn=gallery&ep=18&s=3&cur=7

You have lighter eyes then her but IMO I think you favor~ icon_smile.gif

Well, let me give you a big THANK YOU!! Now I know who you are talking about. Man, if only I had her body!!! hahaha icon_lol.gif

Sunday the 22nd works for me!!!! I'll wait for your PM to make plans. icon_smile.gif

bj

finnox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
finnox Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 11:38pm
post #122 of 615

Here is my picture.
LL

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 11:40pm
post #123 of 615

Wow, what I fantastic looking group of people here at Cakecentral. I love seeing everyones pics!

Ok, here's mine:
LL

denise2434 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise2434 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 11:58pm
post #124 of 615

It's so great to see all of you guys!!!

TC...that's the picture that I think you look like Justine....and if I was in my twenties again, tell your son he would have to watch out for me! tapedshut.gificon_wink.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif denise4...your so pretty!!

I just love seeing everyone!! So here is my mug shot!! I really, really, really hate getting my picture made!! It won't stay up long then I'm going to delete it. icon_razz.gif

freddyfl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
freddyfl Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 12:32am
post #125 of 615

Denise, I have NO idea why you would be camera shy you are beautiful. Such pretty pretty people on here! I love seeing everyone's faces and families. It makes ya'll more real!

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 12:40am
post #126 of 615

icon_eek.gif WOW. I am in such Awwww at the beautiful people on cakecentral.

TC- I am here every day. Maybe we are just in different places. I see you posting. Thank you for the compliment. My hair drives me in sain!! Your daughter is beautiful & your son is georgous. I love your complextion(sp?).

MissMissy icon_eek.gif dang lady you are stunning. What a figure you have thumbs_up.gif

Denise2434 you are beautiful.

Ironbaker- icon_lol.gif thats ok icon_wink.gif just get a pic here soon. He is perfect icon_wink.gif I can see why you all love him.

I can not remember who else posted. dang I wish I could comment on everyone.

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 1:42am
post #127 of 615

Had to share a couple of pics of my guys...my hubby Mike and my son Drew.....(gotta look for a pic of myself....I am always behind the camera).
LL
LL

denise4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise4 Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 2:07am
post #128 of 615

Denise2434....please dont delete your photo...you are a very attractive lady and should'nt be camera shy, you look how I imagined you would...thanks for nice comment on me, can't say I feel like that icon_eek.gif could'nt let anyone see my body though, yuk!! LOL

Claudine1976 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claudine1976 Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 2:22am
post #129 of 615

I love seeing such a beautiful faces and link them whith their cakes!!! Here's a picture of my husband and my son, was taken 3 days ago... and then me and my husband, same day... by the way, he es NOT 54, he's 45 but somebody changed the candles as a joke...
LL
LL

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 2:33am
post #130 of 615

Tina--the boy is very easy on the eyes... icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif And your daughter does look just like you! And, didn't we already have the discussion as to why I could not go on BB?!?! But if it was with you and Iron, I'd be willing to take the first hit to keep you two going! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

tobycat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tobycat Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 2:46am
post #131 of 615

Just having so much fun going through this thread. It's so wonderful to see everyong -- you all look so beautiful! And, the kids -- just treasures! I've got 2, and I'm in awe of those of you with 3, 4, or 5! Well, here's a couple of me and my little group.

czyadgrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
czyadgrl Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 3:10am
post #132 of 615

something strange going on here .. I'll try again later.

melissablack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissablack Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 3:10am
post #133 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjfranco

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

bjfranco... How far is NO from you?? Hint, hint! icon_smile.gif You remind me of the dr on Gray's Anatomy. I watch that show but don't know the names! The dark headed tough lady dr. but you look sweet thumbs_up.gif ~

HEY!!

I am only 32 miles from New Orleans!! I'm not sure which DR but now you have peaked my curiosity!!?? icon_lol.gif

Always ready to meet a fellow CCer! I think there are a few of us close to this area also! icon_wink.gif

bj

Hi,I lived in Slidell before Katrina! I didn't know there was anyone from there on CC, how cool icon_razz.gif

flavacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flavacakes Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 3:23am
post #134 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyfl

Denise, I have NO idea why you would be camera shy you are beautiful. Such pretty pretty people on here! I love seeing everyone's faces and families. It makes ya'll more real!

I know freddy, that girl is crazy! She is so pretty!!! I'd put mine up but I can't figure out how!!! icon_lol.gif

Nadya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nadya Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 4:26am
post #135 of 615

It's so great to be able to see everybody! Here are some pictures of me and my husband on our wedding day a year and a half ago, and our baby Chihuahua - Thor (no real babies yet icon_smile.gif)
LL
LL

CakesUnleashed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesUnleashed Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 6:47am
post #136 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjfranco

OK, I'll bite too!!! AND I just took a pic of me with my fav website..................... icon_lol.gif

bj icon_wink.gif

OMG! We look like we could be sisters. Course, I am the much older 40's something sister, but still.....check out my pic! I will have to send you more pics via PM.

CakesUnleashed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesUnleashed Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 6:49am
post #137 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMissey

Wow, what I fantastic looking group of people here at Cakecentral. I love seeing everyones pics!

Ok, here's mine:

Oh my goodness! You look like a glamour queen! Wow! Miss America!

Eliza Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eliza Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 9:02am
post #138 of 615

Liis,

You are beautiful! And your boys are so handsome!

tammylenz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tammylenz Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 10:23am
post #139 of 615

Ok here is a picture of me a couple months ago. My hubby is in the background and I was trying to tell my mom how to work my camera when she snapped it..... Then I have my animals. Brittney the black lab, Abby the puppy, Patches the all grey cat, and Rowdy who I guess I don't have a picture of.
LL
LL
LL
LL

Beckalita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Beckalita Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 11:35am
post #140 of 615

Hi everyone!
LL

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 1:10pm
post #141 of 615

WOW it's so nice to see everyone!

Steady2Hands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steady2Hands Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 1:20pm
post #142 of 615

Hey Spottydog ~ where's your pic? I saw a cute one of you smooching on your cutie pie but we can't see your face icon_biggrin.gif

MrsMissey Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 1:40pm
post #143 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by denise2434

I just love seeing everyone!! So here is my mug shot!! I really, really, really hate getting my picture made!! It won't stay up long then I'm going to delete it. icon_razz.gif

denise2434 ...I can't imagine why you are camera shy either! Girl, put a smile on that beautiful face of yours. thumbs_up.gif

monica0271 thanks so much for the compliment! You are very pretty yourself! icon_biggrin.gif

If anyone needs help add ing their photo, you can pm me and I will be glad to help you! I want to see what everyone looks like!!

mocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mocakes Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 1:41pm
post #144 of 615

Okay...I will try this again!!! By the way, I love seeing what everyone looks like! It's so great to finally put a face with a username!!!

This pic is of me and my family. My son Grant (soon to be 9) in front of me, my son Gabriel (10) and my daughter Grace (3) held by DH Greg.
LL

flavacakes Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 2:18pm
post #145 of 615

Let's see if this works...it's me and my hubby.
LL

MrsMissey Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 2:39pm
post #146 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesUnleashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMissey

Ok, here's mine:

Oh my goodness! You look like a glamour queen! Wow! Miss America!

Thanks and right back at you cakesunleashed! Your picture is gorgeous! thumbs_up.gif

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 2:50pm
post #147 of 615

OK, let's try this again...I think I had my pics in the wrong format yesterday...

The first is another of my punkin butt nephew. I love when he does the one-eye thing.

The other is my boyfriend and I. I'm usually the one behind the camera...a friend took this of us in B&W and I love it.

The last is us on an ATV excursion when we went on our cruise for NYE. As you can see with my wrap skirt (I had sandals on too!) that I was not prepared for that that day but had so much fun! I didn't fly off!
LL
LL
LL

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 2:55pm
post #148 of 615

ok I found one with my son taken almost 2 years ago when he was not even a month old....clearly I will need to work on having my pic taken more (though I hate it).......
LL

flavacakes Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 3:06pm
post #149 of 615

Ironbaker, you're so pretty! And your nephew's such a cutie!

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 3:06pm
post #150 of 615

Yall I love this forum. Everytime i see someone I just smile. All the children are just BEAUTIFUL!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%