Posted by cakeladyatLAHello: This is a look-alike recipe, I used to work at costco and this is what they use only on stratosferic proportions, so I smallsized it for you guys.
COSTCO Mousse recipe
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream 1 cup of milk 1 large package of jello vanilla pudding Mix well on mixer for vanilla mousse filling
- Mix well on mixer for vanilla mousse filling
- For chocolate we use whipped cream (non dairy)
- plus chocolate syrop
- Use chocolate pudding (it's easier)
- You could also find all kind of flavors on the pudding
- as far as I can tell I've seen:
- Pistachio, white chocolate (my favorite)
- cookies n cream, pumpkin spice, banana, etc.
- For fruit flavors use the same as vanilla but
- add the preserves of your preference like
- Strawberry, apricot, raspberry, etc.