Pumpkin Orange Cheesecake makes a delicious finale to even the simplest meal. This cheesecake will bring rave reviews from family and friends.
Pumpkin Orange Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1/2 cup nonfat ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup frozen egg substitute
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
1 PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
2 COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and margarine in small bowl. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
3 BEAT cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sugar until creamy. Add pumpkin, orange juice, evaporated milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and orange peel; beat until well blended. Add egg substitute and beat just until blended. Pour into crust.
4 BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan to room temperature on wire rack; spread with Topping. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
5 COMBINE 1/2 cup light sour cream, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon orange juice in small bowl.