Delight your family tonight with this scrumptious dessert from Kraft.
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any red flavor
- 1 (6 ounce) package JELL-O Brand Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) loaf frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into cubes (4 cups)
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping , thawed
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
1 Stir 2 cups of the boiling water into each flavor of gelatin in separate bowls at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir 1 cup cold water into each bowl. Pour into separate 13×9-inch pans. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Cut each pan into 1/2-inch cubes.
2 Place red gelatin cubes in 3-1/2-quart bowl or trifle bowl. Layer with cake cubes, 1/2 of the whipped topping and strawberries. Cover with blue gelatin cubes. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
3 Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.