I've done this design before, but this time the mommy-to-be isn't finding out the gender of the baby, so we did green and yellow. It's a 8in+6in round, covered in fondant. The marshmallow fondant that I made was being completely impossible, so after attempting 3 times to cover the cake, I finally had to mix half marshmallow fondant with half wilton fondant. I was NOT happy with that, and my arms were quite sore from rolling and kneading the fondant so many times! But in the end it turned out nice, so at least I have that going for me. :) I used my cricut to cut out the footprints this time--much nicer than doing them by hand!