Baking By Mgrissman Updated 3 Aug 2020 , 4:58pm by -K8memphis

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 28 Jul 2020 , 1:12pm
post #31 of 43

reggiekins, yes but don't worry i have more nicknames where that came from

-K8memphis Posted 28 Jul 2020 , 1:14pm
post #32 of 43

sandra -- you are welcome to the title hahahaha did that come out the way you wanted?

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 28 Jul 2020 , 1:52pm
post #33 of 43

Yes, absolutely, Kate!

ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 28 Jul 2020 , 6:16pm
post #34 of 43

Well, at this point I'm developing a multiple personality disorder... No one ever called me by my first name, back home the liked my middle name better. Once I moved to the US, everybody called me by my first name... that I'm still not used to! Now my husband calls me "negra"... I call him "gordo"... lovely. Now I go by Regina here, until Memph decided that Reggis was better. And suddenly out of nowhere I'm Reggiekins. And not only that she threaten me with keep going... Any psychiatric consultation here? I offer desserts in exchange. 

And Sandra, I'll be honored to be as old as you with such a lovely character and energy. Long live Sandra!

SandraSmiley Posted 28 Jul 2020 , 9:57pm
post #35 of 43

Thank you, darling Reggis, negra, Regina, Reggiekins!  What is your middle name?  We will be happy to call you whatever you prefer!  Most people call me crazy cat lady, lol.

-K8memphis Posted 31 Jul 2020 , 5:38pm
post #36 of 43

oooh desserts? yes! i need them gluten and sugar free -- like you can use coconut nectar or maple syrup for sweeteners --

thank you reginala

blush

ReginaCoeliB Posted 31 Jul 2020 , 6:42pm
post #37 of 43

Hey Memph, the dessert part comes after the psychiatric consultation. Who will see you first? Regina, Reggis, Reggiekins or Reginala... You can keep adding, but it will take longer for you to get to the dessert part! 

-K8memphis Posted 2 Aug 2020 , 8:49pm
post #38 of 43

ok no, you don't need a shrink -- i had permission already from the brownies book i was reading and posted about...
-- you just need to survive until you can get those kids educated and out of the house -- but that does not in any way infer that i don't need desserts blush soon heart_eyes

Quote by @ReginaCoeliB on 2 days ago

Hey Memph, the dessert part comes after the psychiatric consultation. Who will see you first? Regina, Reggis, Reggiekins or Reginala... You can keep adding, but it will take longer for you to get to the dessert part! 

Quote by @ReginaCoeliB on 13 Nov 2019 , 7:37am

Ok, I'll try to reply little by little,

Sandra, thanks for the interesting info about breads... 

K8memphis, No, no one call me reggie...that is a pseudonym, I picked Regina Coeli because that is a beloved Latin Hymn in Honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary, it translates Queen of Heaven.  My nickname most of my life has been "negra"... My skin tone is light olive, compared to the rest of my family that is fairly whiter... I became the negra of the family... and my husband call me negrita! Call me the way you want... you are the boss here!

ReginaCoeliB Posted 2 Aug 2020 , 10:41pm
post #39 of 43

Wow Memph... don't you love digging into people's past? And you just reminded me that I used to call you boss!

Oh yes, getting the children educated... that is a tough one!

I'll do a quick review in the chapter for special needs baking, some sugar free stuff looks yummy in there! Do you want them to go or dine in?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 3 Aug 2020 , 4:09am
post #40 of 43

You “little ole’ ladies” aren’t pushing 80 yet so quite trying to be OLD like me 

SandraSmiley Posted 3 Aug 2020 , 1:24pm
post #41 of 43

Oh Lynne, you're NOT!  

-K8memphis Posted 3 Aug 2020 , 4:53pm
post #42 of 43

Quote by @ReginaCoeliB on 18 hours ago

Wow Memph... don't you love digging into people's past? And you just reminded me that I used to call you boss!

Oh yes, getting the children educated... that is a tough one!

I'll do a quick review in the chapter for special needs baking, some sugar free stuff looks yummy in there! Do you want them to go or dine in?

this is AFTER you get those kids out of school --
to go heart_eyes

-K8memphis Posted 3 Aug 2020 , 4:58pm
post #43 of 43

and i'm the one with the dang cane --- so you can be the old ones laughing stuck_out_tongue blush

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%