How Much Would You Charge For This Cake?

Decorating By savannah1986 Updated 11 Nov 2014 , 10:11am by DeliciousDesserts

JWinslow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JWinslow Posted 11 Nov 2014 , 5:18am
post #61 of 63

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakeladi 

Savannah1986 YOU are just down right nasty!!   All you want to do is start threads, ask for help then argue w/everyone who tries to help you. 

Your mouth should be washed out with soap -- NO, even that is too good for you!!

I sure hope this thread is locked - better yet YOU need to be banned from this site.

;-D  Well said!

FioreCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FioreCakes Posted 11 Nov 2014 , 5:45am
post #62 of 63

I've tried to stop replying to the OP in threads like these where I couldn't even price the cake due to the style/skill being different than mine since the OP always gets mad, BUT, I sure am glad other people do because I sit back and grab the popcorn! 

DeliciousDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeliciousDesserts Posted 11 Nov 2014 , 10:11am
post #63 of 63

AI'm so confused. You claim this is just a hobby but also claim its a side business. You've stated you've done all the homework to define your pricing but also claim your not sure what your pricing should be.

It's just so all over the place.

No one was calling you a liar. Your past posts were linked to remind you (& us) that you repeatedly ask pricing questions but appear to bother learned anything from them. That is a classic example of giving a man a fish versus teaching him to fish.

I'm also confused as to your motive. Were you bored and wanted to start some controversy? If so, that's troll behavior. Were you bored and needed an ego stroke? If so, plenty have offered compliments of your cake. A better approach would have been to post a "what do you think of my cake" thread or post a link in the cake critique thread.

This community is full of caring, encouraging, talented people of all skill ranges. They give what they get. If you are unhappy with how you've been perceived or treated, reevaluate your approach.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%