Is This A Reasonable Price For A 4 Tier Wedding Cake?

Business By Blueridgebuttercream Updated 8 Dec 2013 , 6:28pm by jason_kraft

IAmPamCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IAmPamCakes Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 5:35pm
post #91 of 108

AWow. A mother? Great example you're setting, there.

JWinslow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JWinslow Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 5:35pm
post #92 of 108

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmeandacake 

Apurencen y miren Los fotos ..Estan bonitos!! How's that for grammar *****ES!!! And to tell you the truth seeing how bunch of you behave on here.. No way I want to take any advise from you.. Oh excuse me.. Advice! How's this for grammar ... KISS MY ASS!!! I know I'll be deleted from here..but that's ok!! JASON YOUR AND ASSHOLE THERES NOTHING WRONG WRONG WITH "CHARITY" so no need for your sarcasm !! And I think your name is mimifox or some **** like that.. Stop acting stupid!! Or maybe you are stupid.. Not sure because I don't know you.. Anyhow toodles.. AND Happy Holidays..ASSHOles!! I'm out!!

Go sit in the corner until you can be an adult.

justmeandacake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justmeandacake Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 5:38pm
post #93 of 108

AMeanwhile.. Back at the barn....

justmeandacake Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 5:40pm
post #94 of 108

AJwinslow... You want some too!!! You stupid *****!! You go sit in a corner.. And while you are there.. Grow some balls and reply like you really mean it!! (Oh yeah you are too mature for that) lmfao!!

howsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
howsweet Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 5:40pm
post #95 of 108

A

Original message sent by justmeandacake

Godot... Lmfao!! I bet I can keep you all on here.. Post after post after post..

By definition a troll is someone who posts inflammatory stuff just to see how aggravated he/she can make everyone.

justmeandacake Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 5:42pm
post #96 of 108

AIampamcakes... That's right I'm a mom.. Who the hell cares.. !!! You don't know me!!

justmeandacake Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 5:43pm
post #97 of 108

AOr... To see how stupid everyone else is by continuing on!!!

Godot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Godot Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 5:43pm
post #98 of 108

A

Jwinslow... You want some too!!! You stupid *****!! You go sit in a corner.. And while you are there.. Grow some balls and reply like you really mean it!! (Oh yeah you are too mature for that) lmfao!!

This has turned into the best thread EVER!

It's just so great when people can't stop embarrassing themselves.

justmeandacake Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 5:46pm
post #99 of 108

AIf you're embarrassed ..get the F....k out!! I'm not embarrass!! You fools think you can be rude to people and not get it back??!!

justmeandacake Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 5:48pm
post #100 of 108

AOh, and.. I am no drama queen!! I handle my shi*t.. !!

JWinslow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JWinslow Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 5:55pm
post #101 of 108

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmeandacake 

Oh, and.. I am no drama queen!! I handle my shi*t.. !!

BWAHAHAHAHA...........

Godot Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 5:58pm
post #102 of 108

ASome people just act so trashy, it makes you seriously wonder how they were raised.

Claire138 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claire138 Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 6:09pm
post #103 of 108

Heavens, what is going on? Who's being rude? pot calling kettle?

justmeandacake Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 6:14pm
post #104 of 108

AGodot..how I was raised... You have no idea! So stop questioning my personal life! I know who I am.. I know how I live.. And the people in my life know me.. That's all that matters!! You **** tart!!! HAHAHAAA!!!

Godot Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 6:16pm
post #105 of 108

A

Godot..how I was raised... You have no idea! So stop questioning my personal life! I know who I am.. I know how I live.. And the people in my life know me.. That's all that matters!! You **** tart!!! HAHAHAAA!!!

You're right, of course. I don't know how you were raised - but I'm starting to get a pretty good idea.

lilmissbakesalot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilmissbakesalot Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 6:21pm
post #106 of 108

Isn't this rich?  And when everyone stops posting to this post because you are acting like a petulant child, you will think you have won.  You think you are making people mad or "giving it back" but we are all just laughing at you, because we have seen hundreds of posters just like you come and go over the years.  How original...  *sigh*.

justmeandacake Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 6:24pm
post #107 of 108

ABut Godot.. When I see someone's reply as a "bwahahaha" I personally can't stand that ghetto way of laughing! So .. With that said..I'm tired of all this typing on my phone.. Annddd... I do have a life. I still have Christmas shopping to do.. So, I will reply to all my subscribers tonight. ;)

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 8 Dec 2013 , 6:28pm
post #108 of 108

AI think CC needs to hire more moderators...I flagged a post in this thread yesterday but nothing was done about it, and you can see the results. Although I won't deny that it's somewhat amusing to watch this person self-destruct so publicly.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%