If You Do This.........youuuuuuuu Might Be A Cake Addict!!

Lounge By KHalstead Updated 16 Mar 2011 , 12:58am by Naynay538

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elise87 Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 8:48am
post #91 of 125

When you are sitting in the car and look at a table of watermelons at the fruit shop infront of you and you think to yourself 'Hey! they are pretty realistic looking watermelon cakes!'.....you may be a cake addict.......or you may need a bit more sleep LOL

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 12:46pm
post #92 of 125

When you bribe your granddaughter to eat her lunch by looking for "burfday" cakes on CC ( "You go take another bite while I find another cake!") and it works, you (I) might be a cake addict.

Or you and your granddaughter make "burfday" cakes with the Play Dough....

Am I creating another cake addict???

I think both of us are going to need help.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 1:45pm
post #93 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohsmomma

Am I creating another cake addict???

I think both of us are going to need help.

I created one!! My DD who JUST turned 6 sketches her own tiered cakes! lol

Here's a pic of some she did (the middle one was supposed to be zebra striped lol)
LL

Sagebrush Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sagebrush Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 2:35pm
post #94 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcubed82

If you spend more time on CC discovering new ideas and saving them, than you ever spend actually decorating, then....you might be a CC addict!

DOH! Guilty as charged icon_redface.gif

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 2:52pm
post #95 of 125

Abby sketches better than I do! icon_lol.gif

wendypowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendypowers Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 3:18pm
post #96 of 125

or when the thought of "birthday month" used to make you cringe, and now you get excited that there are 4 birthdays in one week in your family....ME! 3 of the 7 kids and myself have birthdays at the end of the month. Guess who is gonna be baking her own cake again this year!!! ME!!!!!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 4:12pm
post #97 of 125

when you go for a test drive in a car your husband wants and the thing you're most excited about is the self balancing suspension and the size of the trunk (not the safety ratings, comfort, etc..). Yes we hit huge pot holes on purpose, felt like a crack in the road and my first thought was "this would be awesome for cakes!"

KHalstead Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 4:13pm
post #98 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammjenks

Abby sketches better than I do! icon_lol.gif

LOL I think better than me too.......she actually designed her birthday cakes this year and last year! Dalmation cake (2 tiered) and 3 tiered rainbow airbrushed/kinda tye dyed cake with a feather boa around the cake pedestal (part of her plan) lol She's crazy!

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 4:22pm
post #99 of 125

If you are checking this thread every time someone post somethig...you are a cake addict!
Edna icon_smile.gif

saycheese Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saycheese Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 4:24pm
post #100 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

If you are checking this thread every time someone post somethig...you are a cake addict!
Edna icon_smile.gif

icon_redface.gificon_rolleyes.gif
cough cough...i don't know WHAT you're talking about! icon_lol.gif

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 4:52pm
post #101 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by saycheese

Quote:

Edna icon_smile.gif

icon_redface.gificon_rolleyes.gif
cough cough...i don't know WHAT you're talking about! icon_lol.gif

icon_razz.gif Me neither icon_redface.gificon_razz.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 4:52pm
post #102 of 125

If your kids stack the throw pillows and carefully "move them to the table", so they don't drop the "cake" you may be a cake addict.(and watch too many FN Challenges!)

If youre in the CC forums (no cakes pictures) and your 3 year old knows it the "cake website", even though there are no cakes pictured, you might be a cake addict!

KHalstead Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 5:25pm
post #103 of 125

if your DH glances down and sees a pink screen and says........noooooooooo..........no cakes!!! And you're not even ON cake central...............you might be a cake (central) addict! lol

tm-treats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tm-treats Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 6:20pm
post #104 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiechef

When you choose one apartment over another because one has the PERFECT cake closet, and the other does not, you might be a cake addict....

Yes, this cake closet has the stacked shoe shelves that I mentioned earlier....

Aggiechef - here's an alternative: When looking for a house to buy, the first thing you check is the kitchen - how large it it and will it be suitable for the home cake business. When looking for a location to live...is the area affluent or a good target market for the cake business.

Yes, I am a cake addict!

noahsmummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noahsmummy Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 12:23am
post #105 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by tm-treats

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiechef

When you choose one apartment over another because one has the PERFECT cake closet, and the other does not, you might be a cake addict....

Yes, this cake closet has the stacked shoe shelves that I mentioned earlier....

Aggiechef - here's an alternative: When looking for a house to buy, the first thing you check is the kitchen - how large it it and will it be suitable for the home cake business. When looking for a location to live...is the area affluent or a good target market for the cake business.

Yes, I am a cake addict!

if your moving as soon as your lease finishes because your kitchen is too small and the council wont let you have a business (when im ready...) your a cake addict.

if you take on making 3 cakes in six days (for free i might add)at the same time you have assignments due and when your toddler has just learnt how to walk... your a caking addict icon_redface.gif

Shermie1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shermie1 Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 1:44am
post #106 of 125
Quote:

Edna icon_smile.gif

Oh crap.... I'm busted again !!!!!!!!!! icon_razz.gif

JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 1:53am
post #107 of 125

If you have a cake book in the "study" (bathroom)....

bellsnbows Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bellsnbows Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 6:14am
post #108 of 125

If you buy your new car based on how much flat space it has and how flat the seats are when you lay them down and how many cakes you can fit in there at once...you might be a cake addict!

LEHLA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LEHLA Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 2:09pm
post #109 of 125

darn im on here again??? Busted! icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif

I thought I had something to do today, hmmm OH WELL!!!

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 2:50pm
post #110 of 125

If you used to enjoy looking at celebrity event (wedding, birthday) photos in magazines to see what they were wearing and what other celebrities were in attendance, but now ALL you're interested in is the cake...what it looks like and who made it.

If you're watching "Stuart Little 2" with your nephews, and Stuart's pajamas get you all excited (red w/ little soccer balls printed on them), because you're planning to make pj cookies, and now you HAVE TO add that design because they're so cute!

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 6:17pm
post #111 of 125

We are truely some SICK. TWISTED, HAVING CAKES ON THE BRAIN 24/7 LUNATICS!!! It's SHAMEFUL how some of us LIE, INGORE, BORE, ARGUE, TRICK and SNEAK our way through the day! We need help!

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 9:11pm
post #112 of 125

We don't need help; we're in our happy place!

cupcakeatheart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakeatheart Posted 8 Mar 2010 , 6:16pm
post #113 of 125

If you 2-yr-old picks up a 2" ball and starts to roll it like a cake ball......you might be a cake addict

Butterfly27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Butterfly27 Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 10:14pm
post #114 of 125

When you don't have any kids but you spend over $100 on front row tickets for the Barnum & Bailey Circus just so you can see everything up close to get new cake ideas you might be a cake addict.........

Me.......I'm Guilty As Charged........I bought the tickets last week for a show at the end of April. LOL. icon_razz.gif

dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 10:22pm
post #115 of 125

If you go to The Home Depot, JUST to see if there are any other MAN TOOLS you can use for cake decorating.....

dalis4joe Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 10:23pm
post #116 of 125

If you 3 yrs old daughter knows what gumpaste is....

I LIKE THIS!!!

dalis4joe Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 10:26pm
post #117 of 125

If you look at Brides Magazine and get mad when they don't have any CAKE PICTURES....

I for one... now go to the longer line at the supermarket so I can browse through the bridal magazine and WITH MY CELL PHONE TAKE PICTURES of all the CAKES I see....

hahaha this is soooo funny

dalis4joe Posted 18 Mar 2010 , 10:33pm
post #118 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakelady31

Love it!!

Just like KHalstead. If your kitchen and spare rooms are busting at the seems with cake supplies........you must be a cake addict!

To add even more, if you blow your nose and it comes out blue from airbrushing.....(Never mind the rest of the surrounding area)You are probably a cake addict. ! LOL

LMBOOOOO

KatyJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatyJ Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 2:39pm
post #119 of 125

I've got a good one.

If you're glad you got laid off and then found a job but they dont want you to start till the 12th, because that means "yay i'll have alllll week to work on the jungle cake due on the 10th!!!!"..... you might be a cake addict.

true. story. Getting ready to finish up the palm trees now. while watching martha stewart. and in my PJ's. Gotta love it icon_smile.gif

KateLS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KateLS Posted 26 Feb 2011 , 5:05am
post #120 of 125

If you're 19 month old son recognizes any type of cake and excitedly exclaims, "cay'-cay!" over and over, you're probably a cake addict. (He can't even say his own name yet. LoL)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%