Ghirardelli Syrup?

Baking By CristyH Updated 13 Feb 2010 , 2:58am by mkolmar

CristyH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CristyH Posted 12 Feb 2010 , 5:04am
post #1 of 6

I used to own a smoothie shop/tanning salon and I have TONS of Ghirardelli syrup. Caramel, white chocolate, and chocolate...anyone have any ideas on how to use this? Filling maybe? I'm new to this baking thing so I really have no idea but thought maybe it could be useful. Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
Jeep_girl816 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeep_girl816 Posted 12 Feb 2010 , 5:38am
post #2 of 6

Wow! lucky you! where CAN'T you use it? Add it to butter creams/frostings, cake batters, drizzle on of cakes, if they're thick enough you could use as a filling by themselves or mix into a bit of buttercream and use as a filling, yum yum yum! Sounds like it it's experimenting time!

pj22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pj22 Posted 12 Feb 2010 , 6:23am
post #3 of 6

Ooooohhh yummm!! If it is unopened, sell it to bakers... anyone would be willing to take them!

Use it in fillings or make chocolates using candy molds. Volunteer to make a birthday cake for someone and use it all up!!

CristyH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CristyH Posted 12 Feb 2010 , 4:50pm
post #4 of 6

They are in gallon containers and I have probably 5 of each of the flavors if not more. I'm excited to try a filling now!

Cristi-Tutty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cristi-Tutty Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 12:47am
post #5 of 6

I mixed the syrup with bettercream and I used as filling yummy!!!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 2:58am
post #6 of 6

Lucky you! I love using it for pretty much anything. I add it to sauces, cannoli filling, milkshakes, smoothies, creme puff filling, cake fillings, I use it for cakes, mousses, ganache....oh the list could go on and on.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%