Birthday Cake Competition On Food Network

Decorating By dragonwarlord1969 Updated 1 Mar 2005 , 2:19pm by diane

dragonwarlord1969 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonwarlord1969 Posted 19 Feb 2005 , 12:58am
post #1 of 8

Greetings!!

I don't know if everybody gets Food Network on TV but starting tomorrow they're having a special on Birthday Cakes. The link to the site is:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_cc/episode/0,2495,FOOD_20077_36547,00.html

I can't wait to see it! First prize, $10,000!!!!!!!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

7 replies
MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 19 Feb 2005 , 1:01am
post #2 of 8

Oh wow! Thanks for the posting the info...much appreciated! thumbs_up.gif

Pinky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pinky Posted 19 Feb 2005 , 4:13am
post #3 of 8

Hi!!!!

I just about "peed" in my pants twenty-minutes ago I saw the ad on Food Network! icon_razz.gif LOOKS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see which one we all like! icon_biggrin.gif Hope everyone can see it! I was going to post it, thanks for thinking of all of us by posting it in enough time for everyone to set a VCR or to make time to watch! How inspiring!!!!!!!!

Pinky!

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 19 Feb 2005 , 4:44am
post #4 of 8

Food network is my favorite station!! Last weekend they had a cake competition. It was really good. The cake that won was called something like, "Life is a bumpy road" or something like that. Did anyone watch it? They had a peanutbutter & jelly cake on there. Hmmm I guess you'd have to be in a P&J mood!!!!

jscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jscakes Posted 19 Feb 2005 , 5:24am
post #5 of 8

tcturtleshell: YES...my husband and I watched it, great show! Looked like almost all of the cakes were delicious...not too sure about the PB&J one though, like you say, have to be in the mood! And you're right, "Life is a Bumpy Road" won first prize, and I would love to try a piece of that cake.

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 19 Feb 2005 , 2:35pm
post #6 of 8

oh that stinks! i won't be able to see it!! icon_cry.gif i only get 2 shows from food network and that isn't one of them! thumbsdown.gif

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 1 Mar 2005 , 9:41am
post #7 of 8

well of course I didnt get to see it and I cant wait to get back to real tv!!!!
Here in Germany we only get the more popular shows to watch if you get to see any, and the only food network show that has been allowed is some woman cooking, and Emeril. thats it man I cant wait to get back to TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and TV commericals too!!!!!!!!!!!!

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 1 Mar 2005 , 2:19pm
post #8 of 8

who'da thought we'd ever miss COMMERCIALS!!! lol icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%