Big Brother 11!!!!

Lounge By Cakepro Updated 9 Sep 2009 , 3:54am by melodyscakes

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 8:36pm
post #61 of 92

My goodness BB!! On last nights show Shima looked like someone whose crazy pills were wearing off!! I wonder if she is on some kind of anti-depressents? She really looked way beyond mad, she looked mental. I want the whole scoop but I know BB won't tell it so I had to go to the spoilers yesterday. Haven't been today. That Lydia & Natalie get on my nerves so bad!!!!!! They just ain't right in the head! I can't believe how Kevin is still hanging around them! I love his crazy faces though. Priceless! Kevin is flying under radar but will soon be out. He can't be the final 4. Sooooo glad Shima is gone!!!!!!! So much more happier that Jessie is gone!!!!!!! That is one lazy, ugly, full of himself boy!! (Sorry, I couldn't hold back!) icon_smile.gif

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 9:08pm
post #62 of 92

Thanks, Sherri!

My stupid DVR cut off the last 20 minutes, so I missed the Chima episode. icon_cry.gif

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 10:47pm
post #63 of 92

they haven't shown the full blown chima temper when she leaves. it showed her acting crazy, but not the crazy that I read about on the spoiler sites.
maybe that will be on Tuesday. it gets nasty then she either leaves or is asked to leave. I haven't read anything lately.
not trying to spoil anything..... it was in the newspaper already!

nothing on tv tonight .

tcturtleshell Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 12:21am
post #64 of 92

Michelle, my dvr stopped too! Thank goodness I had There Goes The Neighborhood recorded too or I would've missed it. You'd think that the dvr would pick up when shows start late & run late. Go figure. I hope they tell what's going on. I hate reading spoilers, they hurt my eyes big time. After I read them I see spots for about 30 min. Weird huh. I'm rooting for Jeff, Jordan, Michelle. I still don't like Russel.

juleskaye518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleskaye518 Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 2:00am
post #65 of 92

I love BB!!! So can you guys post where you get the spoilers? I've been to survivorsucks.

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 2:38am
post #66 of 92

www.jokersupdates.com

It was a complete and total fluke that I set my DVR to tape 1 hour and 19 minutes of BB because I had seen golf on earlier in the day. LOL

At least you can watch the episode on cbs.com icon_smile.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 10:42am
post #67 of 92

Remember we can post the url's of the spoiler sites but don't let us know what you read until after the show has aired ok icon_smile.gif Right Sherri icon_smile.gif Thanks!

michellenj Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 2:32pm
post #68 of 92

Well that was kind of anticlimactic. I thought there was more to it than Chima throwing the mic in the spa.

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 2:43pm
post #69 of 92

LOL! There was a whole lot more. I don't know why BB didn't air the juicy parts. It went more towards idiot Lydia then Shima. I guess they didn't want to show much of Shima because that hurt CBS? I don't know. I just don't get it. It's a "live" show. Then why would they show 1/2 of what happened instead of the whole thing. I guess to keep the viewers in suspense! LOL icon_smile.gif

michellenj Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 6:30pm
post #70 of 92

Here's an interesting take on the events and houseguests:

http://blogs.nypost.com/popwrap/archives/2009/08/chimas_big_brother_breakdown.html

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 12:20am
post #71 of 92

That didn't seem worthy of being kicked off, even though she was acting like a witchety witch. Those that have gotten "kicked" off in the past did much more heinous things (violence). Her blow-up with Russell was more volatile than that. Interesting enough, she is saying the same - she left, didn't get expelled. I think BB is playing it up a bit, can't say I blame them.

Nevertheless, so glad she's gone!!

http://www.examiner.com/x-14612-Big-Brother-Examiner~y2009m8d15-Big-Brother-11-Exclusive-chat-with-Chima-Simone

And so glad to see Jordan as HoH, that was so sweet of Jeff. I think he has this in the bag, give him the check.

Lydia and Natalie are just as unstable as Chima...I just can't see how they think they are right. That house must really mess with you, especially if you already a few screws loose. Since when did Jessie become this saint worthy of this adoration?? Were they only playing for him??

I had to laugh out loud when Lydia was the only one with sense (very briefly!) saying that Chima chose to act that way and then Natalie asks her why she's changed. LOL Yeah, don't recognize "reality" huh?

tcturtleshell Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 1:43am
post #72 of 92

I 2nd what Ironbaker said! Those 2 girls, well 3 counting Shima have a few screws loose! icon_smile.gif

Cheyanne25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cheyanne25 Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 9:05am
post #73 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

I 2nd what Ironbaker said! Those 2 girls, well 3 counting Shima have a few screws loose! icon_smile.gif

Chima... definitely. Lydia I'm SURE has most of her screws loose. But I really suspect that Natalie is playing the game harden than anyone realizes.

melodyscakes Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 9:27pm
post #74 of 92

I can't wait until it comes on later tonight. maybe something exciting will happen tonight.

melodyscakes Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 9:27pm
post #75 of 92

I can't wait until it comes on later tonight. maybe something exciting will happen tonight.

tika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tika Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 7:58pm
post #76 of 92

Okay so Jeff is HOH and POV holder. Hopefully we all saw last nights show and saw the game change once again when Jeff took Kevin off the block and put up Russell. I heard on the spoiler sites the fight afterwards was brutal. Now most commenters that I read on the spoiler sites say that Jeff made a big mistake and listening the "lie" Nat and Kev told him. That wasn't really a lie they just lucked up on it. I watch Afterdark and Michelle and Russell were in the splash room talking about going to the final 2 together. Jeff did what was best for him stratigically, because if he let Russell stay, then he would be going up next week. Just like he told Michelle it's time to think about yourself. Nat and Kev were talking about putting Jeff up if either one of them won HOH, but I think Michelle is going to win HOH and put up Nat and Jordan.

So do ya'll think Jeff made the right move or not?

tcturtleshell Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 9:32pm
post #77 of 92

I love Jeff but I do think he might have messed up. He has gotten a little cocky, just like Jordan said last night, "I don't like this Jeff". I don't either. I think he keeps changing the game too much. Natalie doesn't deserve to be where she is right now period (can you tell I don't like her?). I think Jeff just opened the door for Kevin or Michelle to win. We'll see. I was kinda starting to like Russell. Can't wait to see Thurs. I do figure that Jeff will be put up next. If him or Jordan doesn't win HOH.

melodyscakes Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 11:04pm
post #78 of 92

I think he made the right move. Russle would have thrown Jeff under the bus in a heart beat. hopefully Keven and Natalie won't win the game, that would suck. I do like Kevin more then Natalie.
why haven't they shown any footage of the jury house? I'd like to see some of that too.

melody

Ironbaker Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 12:16am
post #79 of 92

I'm still on the fence...I kind of think Jeff made a good move. Yeah, Kevin/Nat would go after him but I also think any of them (minus Jordan) would be after him in a heartbeat.

They usually don't show footage of the jury house until at least 2 people are there. Since Chima was kicked out, Jessie was still the only one there as of last week. We'll see if they show Lydia's arrival tomorrow.

sweetsbyjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetsbyjen Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 1:16am
post #80 of 92

Oh man, I didn't know there was this thread on here, Big Brother live feeds are what gets me through cake decorating at 3 am! I seriously set up my computer in the kitchen and listen to all the action while I decorate.

I always thoguht i would be great on the show, I always said if I was on there I would bake cupcakes and cake for everyone, and I would request my decorationg kit! haha That would for sure get me to final 4!

As for this season, I'm Jeff and Jordan all the way, I used to enjoy Russell (mainly when he didn't speak and just walked around without a shirt) but with the way he has been acting the last two days, man he NEEDs to go!
PS I like Natalie so much more without Jessie, it's good to see another side of her!

melodyscakes Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 5:21pm
post #81 of 92

tonights show will probably be Russle throwing a fit about being put up. he'll probably be yelling and acting stupid.
I'm ready for him to go.

I don't get the live feeds, can't afford it. but occasionally when I have time I catch the spoiler sites to read the most important updates.

what is it with that show? I need to know every detail.... like a soap opera. but I don't watch soap operas, so maybe I just need the drama. icon_smile.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 6:07pm
post #82 of 92

LOL! Melody! You need the drama! I love it because of watching how people act. I don't get why they have to cuss & fight all the time. There are what about 18 people or is it less on there to begin with? If they all sat around & started to get to really know one another they wouldn't have time to fight. It's just all crazy but I love it!

sweetsbyjen.... I do think they need a cake artist on there! That would put smiles on everyones face! Except maybe a diabetic, LOL icon_smile.gif They have all these boring people! Have ya'll heard much of what they do (work) outside of BB? I haven't heard any of them really talking about their lives outside the house. To me that is interesting.

sweetsbyjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetsbyjen Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 7:15pm
post #83 of 92

Oh it's been bad this week with Russell, if you don't have the feeds; he basically keeps attacking Jeff verbally (Jeff's been pretty calm about it) and calling Jordan Fat. She got in his face yesterday and "chest bumped" him! Pretty Crazy!

Great spoiler site: http://www.bbdish.blogspot.com/

Cheyanne25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cheyanne25 Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 9:36pm
post #84 of 92

Natalie works at BlockBuster, Jordan is a waitress I believe, Jeff does advertising/sales?, Kevin is graphic design, and Russel has said he does a million different things.

selfconclusion12 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
selfconclusion12 Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 9:59pm
post #85 of 92

Oh I am so happy there is a Big Brother thread!! This is my husband and I favorite show!! We love Jeff and Jordan!!!!

I can't believe Russel called Jordo FAT!!! WOW!!!

Ironbaker Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 11:26pm
post #86 of 92

Russell is a sore loser. I love how he says in the diary room that getting rid of him would be a good move but when the move is made, he throws a temper tantrum.

And I don't like how they're (houseguests and america) picking on women like Jordan with their weight/eating habits. Just because she is not waif thin, it doesn't make her fat. She is a good size. They did that with Janelle too and it drove me insane. Russell is like 4 feet tall so he can hush! icon_razz.gif

I wish I had Showtime so I could watch the Big Brother After Dark also since I'm usually up so late. But I'd really be getting no sleep then. I'll stick to reading the updates every now and then.

Jen, thanks for that link! I hadn't seen that one yet.

melodyscakes Posted 28 Aug 2009 , 2:29am
post #87 of 92

so, who do you'll think will win the HOH? it is not on the spoiler site yet. its been going on for about an hour and a half. it looks like they will be walking for about 4 miles to get the ball filled up.
I think Jordan will win, she is so perky and full of energy.

who do you guys think?
who do you hope will win?

don't write down the winner if you happen to see it....that is against the rules!

melodyscakes Posted 31 Aug 2009 , 9:02pm
post #88 of 92

helloooooooo
where are you all at?

Kevin won HoH. booooohoooo

melodyscakes Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 4:05pm
post #89 of 92

again, Hellllloooooooooooo
anyone still coming to chat about bb?
I am so disappointed that Jeff got evicted!
I hope Michelle or Jordon wins.

michellenj Posted 7 Sep 2009 , 1:24am
post #90 of 92

I'm still kind of watching. I saw tonight's ep, but the previous 2 weren't shown in my area b/c of football preseason. GRRRRRRR.

I think Nat's getting a little bit too big for her britches and better watch herself. This is the most boring final 4 I have ever seen.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%