I've Resorted To Desperate Measures

Lounge By cakesbycathy Updated 9 Jul 2010 , 1:07am by bizatchgirl

bizatchgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bizatchgirl Posted 25 May 2009 , 9:58pm
post #211 of 395

Great bumper stickers! I wish there were some more True Blood ones. There's only a few and there kinda cruddy.

lil_girl4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lil_girl4 Posted 26 May 2009 , 3:42pm
post #212 of 395

Love the bumper stickers!! My husband would never let me put one on our vehicle though. I do not get it!!!

bizatchgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bizatchgirl Posted 27 May 2009 , 4:53am
post #213 of 395

Plug!!!!

I put something in the lounge to try to see if my fellow CCers would donate to my friends fundraising for the 2 day Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.

No one has replied icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Check out http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk2009/LosAngeles?px=4767676&pg=personal&fr_id=1830

If you think you might like to donate.

Misdawn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Misdawn Posted 27 May 2009 , 7:14pm
post #214 of 395
Misdawn Posted 27 May 2009 , 7:16pm
post #216 of 395

woops...dbl post icon_redface.gif

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 27 May 2009 , 7:25pm
post #217 of 395

Yes, I saw those earlier and yes i'm stilll drooling icon_redface.gif If only I was in Kristen's shoes...the things I would do to that man icon_cool.gif

Misdawn Posted 27 May 2009 , 7:33pm
post #218 of 395

are ANY of those things legal?! LOL!

jer702 Posted 27 May 2009 , 7:36pm
post #219 of 395

Unfortunately I can't disclose that info, I KNOW for a fact..I've got competition..its my own little secret. tapedshut.gif

kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 27 May 2009 , 7:54pm
post #220 of 395

did you guys see the new moon teaser poster??

http://www.erickwithnok.com/post/110176895/newmoonteaserposter

so yummy icon_wink.gif

ofcourseitsKaren Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ofcourseitsKaren Posted 27 May 2009 , 10:47pm
post #221 of 395

heh.. Twilight icon_razz.gif

*twiddles thumbs*
I went to a signing,
and had my New Moon copy signed icon_smile.gif (The two later books weren't out yet)
I met Alphie, too (from the Lexicon a few years ago...)

*giggle*

HannahLass Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HannahLass Posted 30 May 2009 , 5:11pm
post #222 of 395

He hey, sorry if you already know about this one but www.newmoonmovie.org has loooots of pics and news about the filming at the mo some nice pics of all of them. Completely addicted to the books myself everything went on hold so I could read them and then I re read them lol. Sooo addicted im getting worried. I have to check that site at least twice a day lol. Im not alone my friend is just as bad I get message on a facebook telling me to go look I wouldnt mind lol but she sits about 2 feet away LOL the width of 2 desks facing me. People look at us like we are mad we tell them they just dont understand and we carry on hehe. Listening to the soundtrack as I write this and I will drive home from work with it on and go to sleep with it on. Rob has such a fantastic voice and I also love Jackson. My god the man is sexy both of them are can I get the pair of them to go please. hehehe
HanX

HannahLass Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HannahLass Posted 30 May 2009 , 5:16pm
post #223 of 395

Cambo you just about stopped my heart with that screen saver you gotta warn a girl when you are going to do that. Hang on I have to go find a cloth to clean up the drool on the laptop hehehehe

kayla1505 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 4:34am
post #224 of 395

omg the new moon teaser trailer came out last night on the mtv movie awards.

heres a link to the video icon_smile.gif

I wonder who made the cake

jer702 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 1:35pm
post #225 of 395

I swear I watched this trailer like 5 times. So it appears that they made some changes?? The house is different, even the characters aren't as pale as in Twilight. I thought the preview was awesome and I can't wait to see the movie..hell, I can't wait for it to be on DVD. That way I can watch 5 times in one day.

Misdawn Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 4:00pm
post #226 of 395

They totally changed the scene with Laurent. The entire wolf pack shows up already phased, and Bella doesn't know that Jacob is one of them. She just kinda 'feels' it. She doesn't learn that Jacob is a wolf until much later in the book. They skipped over like 100 pages of the book! Plus, that whole scene happens in themeadow when Bella goes back there to remember Edward. Isn't that when she has the first 'hearing' of Edward's voice too?

jer702 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 4:33pm
post #227 of 395

Your so correct, I noticed those things also. It will be very interesting to watch and i'm still dying to see it. Its funny, cause I was watching the preview with my hubby and the whole time, i'm going..that didn't happen there and that happen there..LOL It was too funny.

Misdawn Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 6:16pm
post #228 of 395

I was too! I was screaming at the TV! My sister was too!

jer702 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 6:32pm
post #229 of 395

LOL we need some serious help.

kayla1505 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 7:06pm
post #230 of 395

I'm sure they'll make lots of changes to it. They have to fit a big book into a movie less than 2 hours long.

I still cant wait to see it icon_smile.gif

jer702 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 7:10pm
post #231 of 395

The main thing that I was curious about, was Jacob transforming into a wolf. I don't want to see cheezy special effects, if their going to do it..do it right. Obviously by seeing the preview..i'm not dispointed.

lil_girl4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lil_girl4 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 8:49pm
post #232 of 395

It does look like there will be a lot of changes. As for the first time Bella hears Edward it was in Port Angeles when she went to the zombie movie with Jessica and they saw the guys outside the bar on the way to McDonald's. (Just read that part today during my reread of New Moon time.) I can not wait to see the movie.

I do have to put this out there. While I never wanted Bella to end up with Jacob that boy would be hard to resist. I was like "Oh-My-God" when they showed him without his shirt in the trailer. I know that it is totally wrong for me as a grown woman to look at a teenager and think that he is so good looking but good gosh it is amazing what a few months in the gym can do to a body.

Sorry, hopefully I have gotten all of that out of my system now.

jer702 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 9:01pm
post #233 of 395

LOL, there is no hope for us. On the front page of TMZ is a picture of Kellan Lutz jogging...Yummy!!!

Misdawn Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 10:55pm
post #234 of 395

I know! I feel like I never grew up...like I'm reliving my teen years. (Not like they were that long ago, but I still have a little bit of a pedifile feeling.)

jer702 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 11:12pm
post #235 of 395

LMAO, i'm only 2 years older than Rob and I still feel wrong because its projected for "young adults" You know the funniest thing, I was looking at the pics from the MTV Award show and mainly the actress that plays Alice..I couldn't place which character she was. Oh, and the actress that plays Esme, I couldn't figure out why she looked familiar, then I went to IMDB and she was on Greys Anatomy for the longest and thats my #1 show ever. Sorry about the rambling, but no one else understands my Twilight addiction like you guys.

My point..is OMG they look soooo much different with all the makeup versus real life. K, i'll shut up now.

Misdawn Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 11:16pm
post #236 of 395

LOL! Too funny! Kellan Lutz was on an episode of CSI: Las Vegas. He looks much better blonde. Ashley Green plays Alice...that dress was not very flattering on her and she is such a beautiful woman. I hated her dress. I loved that Kristen totally left Rob hanging last night on MTV for the kiss award! And that she dropped her award! Poor thing must have been really nervous!

jer702 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 11:27pm
post #237 of 395

Ashley Green to me is so much freaking adorable as Alice. The dress was okay, but the hair was too much for her tiny body. Kristen, Kristen...we've had this discussion about what we would do to him if we were in her place ((sigh)). She looked really cute also, not really liking her shoes but overall it seemed totally like her. Also, I love Rob...I do, but I do love Edward tons more.

Misdawn Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 11:50pm
post #238 of 395

I totally agree!

jer702 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 11:52pm
post #239 of 395

Oh Btw, I just started book 4 of the Sookie Stackhouse series. 2 more weeks until my other favorite vampires return icon_lol.gif

Misdawn Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 11:56pm
post #240 of 395

What is Sookie Stackhouse?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%