I've Resorted To Desperate Measures

Lounge By cakesbycathy Updated 9 Jul 2010 , 1:07am by bizatchgirl

kellylsmith73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellylsmith73 Posted 8 Jul 2010 , 8:22pm
post #391 of 395

I am laughing hystericaly right now after reading all these posts. What was the topic to begin with? I read all the books in two weeks and could not put them down. I am ashamed at the way I was tearing through those pages just to get to the next paragraph..lol I am hooked like a teenage girl on the series. I just watched Eclipse with my daughter this week and loved loved loved it and can't wait for the next.

bizatchgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bizatchgirl Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 12:17am
post #392 of 395

I think the original topic was Twilight! The OP couldn't stop reading long enough to make her cake.

Misdawn...I just don't know about Eclipse. You're in with the 100% crowd that says this was the best one ever. I guess production-wise, effects, etc...I'd agree but the STORY just felt empty to me, like I was missing something. New Moon is still my favorite of the movies.

Still loving True Blood and the Sookie Stackhouse books. They keep me occupied in between the releases of the Twilight movies icon_lol.gif

bizatchgirl Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 12:59am
post #393 of 395

oh and Misdawn, I loved the t-shirt comment too, and in the tent where Jacob says 'I am so much hotter than you'. That whole double entendre. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

bizatchgirl Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 1:05am
post #394 of 395

OK, so I know we're all pro-Twilight here, but it's ok to laugh at ourselves and our addiction too, right? So these are hilarious:

Vampires Suck preview

bizatchgirl Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 1:07am
post #395 of 395

Oh, you gotta read the review section on this one too:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NZW3JI/?tag=cakecentral-20

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%