I Need An Angle Wings Mold Asap

Decorating By sadsmile Updated 25 Feb 2009 , 5:16pm by sadsmile

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 7:25pm
post #1 of 5

Is there anyone in the Orlando Florida area willing to let me make a few angle wings with your mold? The first Immpressions AC108 Angel Wings molds are hard to find! I am not a pro so I don't really need to have a set of my own. I would love to add a pair to my daughters B-day cake in 3 weeks. Last year I wasn't feeling well so she wound up with cup cakes and layons. This year has to be better! And the design calls for these wings. Any one willing to help? Thank you so much!

4 replies
2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 7:35pm
post #2 of 5

Im a pro, but I would make a square cake, and carve out the shape of wings, and the make a few indents where they should be, fill in with icing and a ribbon type tip...I believe this would work.

POST PIC, WHEN U DO IT...AND SHARE IT WITH US!!!! GOOD LUCK

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 8:00pm
post #3 of 5

Global Sugar Art sells amazing angel wings molds by First Impressions:
http://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=22038&aff=9X6GECBOFPB9

Cupped Angel Wings by First Impressions
Product ID #22038

Cupped Angel Wings by First Impressions. Wings measure approximately 3 1/2 x 3 1/4 x 1 1/4 inches. First Impressions Molds uses only the highest quality silicone to create molds used for a variety of mediums. The molds are very soft and flexible and can easily go from as high as 450 degrees to the freezer without affecting the mold! Unlike other silicone molds ours are resistant to rips and tears! Best of all, they are odorless and nothing sticks to them.

sadsmile Posted 18 Feb 2009 , 8:34pm
post #4 of 5

If the wings needed to be big I could make the cake shaped that way but the wings need to be a smaller detail on the design.
I need the long ones.. these.. and can't find them.
LL

sadsmile Posted 25 Feb 2009 , 5:16pm
post #5 of 5

Never mind. I made these free hand and I can't wait to use them!
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%