Lets Start A Pay It Forward Rak

Lounge By jackie64 Updated 22 Oct 2008 , 11:07pm by jackie64

robinscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
robinscakes Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 12:38pm
post #31 of 81

Sure, count me in. I don't have oval pans, but I have a bunch of other stuff I can get rid of!!!!

robinscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
robinscakes Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 12:58pm
post #32 of 81

I have a never-been-opened checkerboard cake pan set and some character pans (don't know if anyone will want the character pans, but the checkerboard set is nice--I have two).

justfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justfrosting Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:14pm
post #33 of 81

I have an extra silpat I do not really use. It is small (about the size of a half a cookie sheet) but works great.

LMK

hwnhulahands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hwnhulahands Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:18pm
post #34 of 81

You can totally count me in. I don't have anything that anyone has mentioned and I do have some stuff that I could give a new home to. Sooo.....count me in. How will we find out if we win? Will you PM us or just post it here?

DaCakeDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaCakeDiva Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:19pm
post #35 of 81

Count me in this is going to be so much fun. BTW does anyone know if we're doing the Secret Santa this year? If so I'm in I need to share some of the blessing that I've had this year. Last year I was a recipient and it was wonderful. This year I'm prepared to give.

justfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justfrosting Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:19pm
post #36 of 81

I also have some dark green and midnight blue luster dust that I am sure i will never, ever use.

I am not at home, so I am trying to go through my cake closet in my mind. icon_smile.gif

DaCakeDiva Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:24pm
post #37 of 81

I would love a clay gun. I have an air brush kit and if I can find all the pieces in my cake decorating kit some I would be glad to send it to some one. It come in it's own case and I've never used it cuz I couldn't get the icing colors I wanted for it. It's new from ebay.

bcake1960 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bcake1960 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:28pm
post #38 of 81

Oh what fun!! I am in.. I don't have an oval set I have tons of 'MUST HAVE" Cake decorating items.. and have never used them.. ha!! a teacher once told me : "dont buy anything untill you need it.. other wise you will fill your house with cake decorating items.." Now can some items be used?? I dont mind hand me downs... icon_wink.gif) GREAT IDEA...

DaCakeDiva Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:30pm
post #39 of 81

I do kidz cakes so i would love character pans.

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:38pm
post #40 of 81

oh, this sounds like fun! i've been eyeing the checkerboard set at the store every time i go in! i have an abundance of character pans as well.

can we have the rules posted so future posters can get all the info at once?

tonimarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonimarie Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:42pm
post #41 of 81

oooo I hope I'm not too late, this sounds like fun! I would love oval pans, do you think anyone would be interested in some character pans?? I have wayyy to many and only like 3 customers that even request them. icon_wink.gif

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:52pm
post #42 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeeCakes

Count me in this is going to be so much fun. BTW does anyone know if we're doing the Secret Santa this year? If so I'm in I need to share some of the blessing that I've had this year. Last year I was a recipient and it was wonderful. This year I'm prepared to give.

How does the Secret Santa work? I would love to be involved.

luvstoshop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvstoshop Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 1:54pm
post #43 of 81

Count me in!!!

afterdinnerthoughts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
afterdinnerthoughts Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:06pm
post #44 of 81

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful!! I would love to get in on this. I would love the oval pan set; and you better believe I have plenty to give away.

kakelady00009 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakelady00009 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:10pm
post #45 of 81

Count me in on the airbrush kit........I have always wanted to try my hand at that!!!! I have plenty to give away-and am willing and ready! thumbs_up.gif

kakelady00009 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakelady00009 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:11pm
post #46 of 81

Count me in on the airbrush kit........I have always wanted to try my hand at that!!!! I have plenty to give away-and am willing and ready! thumbs_up.gif

jlsheik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlsheik Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:16pm
post #47 of 81

Fabulous thread!! Count me in.....

ernurse39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ernurse39 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:20pm
post #48 of 81

This sounds like so much fun. Please count me in!! Thanks!!

steffla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steffla Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:25pm
post #49 of 81

Oh please count me in!!!! The clay gun, the silpat, the luster dusts,....I dont have any of these and they are all on my wishlist! Dont have the money to purchase them but have plenty of cake stuff to share.....maybe we could have people post their top three wishes for their own wishlist and it will help people find things to offer that they know someone really wants!!

Rebelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rebelady Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:26pm
post #50 of 81

icon_surprised.gif I continue to be amazed at the wonderful people on this site!! Count me in!! I don't have any oval pans. I am a total newbie but I totally believe in paying it forward. So I would love to pass on a RAK!!! What is the Secret Santa? Good luck to everyone! I know who ever gets picked will love their new pans!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

emccle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emccle Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:28pm
post #51 of 81

What a great idea! Count me in.

BeckySue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeckySue Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:29pm
post #52 of 81

I would love to be included for the air brush!!!

I have a ton of pans that I never use, I'll just have to check and see what size/shape they are....

Fantastic idea!!! thumbs_up.gif

julia1963 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia1963 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:35pm
post #53 of 81

I would love the oval pan set. I have character pans that I have bought over the years for my children. Thank you and count me in. Julia

DoubleA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DoubleA Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:37pm
post #54 of 81

Coutn me in for the air brush kit, too! I have several character pans that I could give to someone that needed them! This is so great!

jackie64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackie64 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:39pm
post #55 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetResults

I don't have any oval pans - I'm in - and I KNOW I have plenty of things to pass on to other cakers!! Great idea! icon_smile.gif

So if I have something to give away I could even start another RAK post - like in the subject line "RAK - Plastic Cookie Cutters - end date Nov. 1" And then in the post describe the item, then people who want them can post, then on the listed date count the posts, pick a number from a hat and then send them the goodies.

Does that sound like that will w
ork?

Yes this is how it works this RAK is the one I started so if you would like to do your own RAK post it like you have it in this post . I think some have gotten confused about how it works this RAK is for the oval pans but I hope we got a lot of people to start their own RAKS .

keyshia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keyshia Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:51pm
post #56 of 81

I'd love to be considered for the airbrush kit also. I have an extra 11X15 cake pan, and I think I have an extra9x13 also. I had to buy duplicate when I got back to the states because I can't find my cake pan box!

Keyshia

calynmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
calynmom Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:02pm
post #57 of 81

Count me in on the oval pans. The clay gun or airbrush kit would be cool. I'm sure I could find something that I don't use. I have lots of one time pans that need a better home.

Great idea for this.

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:05pm
post #58 of 81

I have a brand new set of wilton oval pans, hexagons, hearts and petals...anyone want them? I also have fantastic party cakes, mich turner book, and a small book of animal molding from maisie parrish, the marzipan magic one. Both books are brand new...got doubles from birthday and avv presents.

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:07pm
post #59 of 81

Count me in, I'm sure I have some things I don't use. I'm at work now, I'll have to check when I get home.

Chutzpah, I could sure use that bowling pin pan, I have a friend that's getting married in March and wants bowling theme for the grooms cake. Is it the vintage Wilton pan? I was looking at them on ebay.

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:08pm
post #60 of 81

oooh oooh, hex, hearts and petals! lol

i think i am confused... should we only post here if we are interested in the oval pans, then start our own thread if we would like to give something away? if so, how do people know where to find our thread?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%