Lets Start A Pay It Forward Rak

Lounge By jackie64 Updated 22 Oct 2008 , 11:07pm by jackie64

steffla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steffla Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:10pm
post #61 of 81

2sdae, please let me know what is on your wish list, I would love the hexagon or petal sets and I am sure I have things to share! Will raid the house!!!

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:14pm
post #62 of 81

I have posted a separate thread in general on the pans sets and the books...you can chime in there for my things to give away...this is for the ovals I believe and from my understanding you can post your own thread to accommodate your give aways...that way you only have to reply to those you'd like to have.....

jjkarm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjkarm Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:31pm
post #63 of 81

How fun!! What a great way to get some things you need and help others at the same time.

I could use the oval pans and silpat. Plus....I've always wanted a clay gun and an air brush! Count me in on those too. icon_wink.gif

cakedivamommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedivamommy Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:35pm
post #64 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeeCakes

I would love a clay gun. I have an air brush kit and if I can find all the pieces in my cake decorating kit some I would be glad to send it to some one. It come in it's own case and I've never used it cuz I couldn't get the icing colors I wanted for it. It's new from ebay.

I have been wanting an airbrush kit for some time! Count me in on you RAOK. Is there anything that you need/want?!?

Thank you!
Lisa

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:05pm
post #65 of 81

Now I'm really confused!!! How many different RAK are there right now. I'm seeing all these different items so I just wanna if there is more than 1 here, or if the others are in a seperate message? Im sorry, its just really starting to get confusing.

ljhow623 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ljhow623 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:57pm
post #66 of 81

Wow, this is great. I would love to be included in this. I'll have to dig through my shelves to see what I have to pay it foward.

Thanks for doing this.

jackie64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackie64 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 5:12pm
post #67 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrulyexotic

Now I'm really confused!!! How many different RAK are there right now. I'm seeing all these different items so I just wanna if there is more than 1 here, or if the others are in a seperate message? Im sorry, its just really starting to get confusing.

This RAK is for the oval pans sorry for the confusion icon_redface.gif

TC123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TC123 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 5:31pm
post #68 of 81

I would love to participate! What a great idea! Thank you! icon_smile.gif
~~~~~
P.S. This thread is becoming confusing, though... I see posts and replies on this particular forum topic offering clay guns, air brush supplies, etc., with notes that they don't need pans... Back at the General Forum Index, I see that there's at least one other item offered on a different thread, which I think makes it sooo much easier. Maybe people with things to offer are posting here because the topic name was not exclusive?... I'm not worried, though, it'll all work out. thumbs_up.gif

jackie64 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 5:48pm
post #69 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCarra

I would love to participate! What a great idea! Thank you! icon_smile.gif
~~~~~
P.S. This thread is becoming confusing, though... I see posts and replies on this particular forum topic offering clay guns, air brush supplies, etc., with notes that they don't need pans... Back at the General Forum Index, I see that there's at least one other item offered on a different thread, which I think makes it sooo much easier. Maybe people with things to offer are posting here because the topic name was not exclusive?... I'm not worried, though, it'll all work out. thumbs_up.gif

yes it wil work out fine I will be choosing tommorrow at 6.00 PM The winner of the oval pans and the others will choose and post their winners it is confusing at first but once you get it it is a lot of fun and I am thrilled at all the response I have gotten over this . I hope this will become a traditon here at CC This is a great group of folks here on CC . icon_smile.gif

cakemomof3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemomof3 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 5:55pm
post #70 of 81

I would love the airbrush kit. I have been considering buying one, but have put it off for right now.

delisa01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
delisa01 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 6:28pm
post #71 of 81

What a great idea!!! I wish I had thought of this before I gave away some cake pans to goodwill a few months ago while getting ready for baby #3.

Delia

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 7:14pm
post #72 of 81

Wow!!! CCer's are so amazingly generous!

I have some character pans that I will probably not use again. I'll have to check my boxes (I just recently moved here and didn't bother unpacking all items icon_biggrin.gif ).

I'd love to be the proud recipient of the clay gun, airbrush kit or the luster dust and the checkerboard pans sound like they would be interesting to try out too.

Thanks again!

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 7:26pm
post #73 of 81

Count me in will let you know what I have after I go through my pantry! icon_smile.gif good luck everyone! god bless!

Chippi

mommabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommabear Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 8:37pm
post #74 of 81

I'd love to be chosen for the clay gun, airbrush kit or the luster dust!! I'm so lost though because I dont see any new threads for those items. Just wanted to put my name out there just in case. I too have lots of things I'd be willing to give!! This is So exciting!!!

Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 12:41am
post #75 of 81

I just wanted to let everyone know that the clay guns have been divvied up and are no longer available. I'm not going to say who got them so as not to upset anyone.

For those who got them, please just do something nice for someone else.

This has been a really great thread.

Michele

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 1:49am
post #76 of 81

Just wanted to let everyone know that Heath posted an announcement on this subject.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-607569-.html

sayhellojana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sayhellojana Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 1:57am
post #77 of 81

Wow! All this great stuff being shared, it's a shame there isn't more kindness like that in other aspects of life.

and airbrush set would be amazing! hehe. But, I'm not nearly as talented as some of the other ladies, they could probably give it a better home. Dark green and blue luster dusts would be pretty for sure (my hair is dark blue and green)(no joke. lol) or hexagon or petal pan sets, just about everything sounds good icon_smile.gif

I have a set of four mini loaf pans I'd like to pass along to a new home. They are in very good condition, just a few little scratches from being bumped in the cuboard. I used them last year for the holidays, and burnt myself out on breads (lemon, almond, pumpkin, raisin, banana, fruitcake...you name it) that I don't think I will ever be able to enjoy using them without feeling like it's work icon_sad.gif They are a perfect size for little gifts though. I wrapped them in plastic and made gift baskets with a few different flavors and gave those as gifts, which was really a hit! If you are interested, post on this forum and I'll send someone a message tomorrow requesting their address. I don't want to start a whole new thread, but I would deffinantly like to share the love!

emccle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emccle Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 2:27am
post #78 of 81

I'd be interested in the mini loaf pans. My daughter is in her first apartment, and has started baking. She would love them!

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 10:08am
post #79 of 81

I would be interested in the mini loaf pans as well! I just started getting into the baking and cake decorating and don't have that many pans. Anything would be great!

cmp24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cmp24 Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 1:03pm
post #80 of 81

I'm so in on this! I have been wanting oval pans for a long time now. I have plenty of character pans for exchange. Thanks for starting this.

jackie64 Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 11:07pm
post #81 of 81

I posted the winner in another thread but in case someone misses it The winner of the RAK is ernurse39 . Thanks to everyone that played.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%