Show Us Your Logo! (Deleted In Crash)

Business By step0nmi Updated 15 May 2011 , 2:07am by RussellsCakes

caymancake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caymancake Posted 9 Jan 2011 , 3:42am
post #121 of 133

Here is my logo...a friend of mine is a freelance graphic designer and photographer. She left graphic design to pursue teaching, but still does some work on the side. I really love it, and so many people compliment me on it! My company name is "CAYKE" which is short for "Cayman Cake" icon_smile.gif.

[/img]

caymancake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caymancake Posted 9 Jan 2011 , 3:43am
post #122 of 133

Okay so for some reason it didn't post...you can see it on my homepage
http://caymancake.weebly.com

lutie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lutie Posted 9 Jan 2011 , 7:45pm
post #123 of 133

Is the Logos Forum crashing again???...It said it did not exist when I tried to get in through my email link.....NOOOOOO!!!!!

Cakes-and-bakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakes-and-bakes Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 9:59am
post #124 of 133

my logo.

Cakes-and-bakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakes-and-bakes Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 10:00am
post #125 of 133

my logo.

mamacakesandbakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamacakesandbakes Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 9:31pm
post #126 of 133

you are all so creative! what professional logos.

May I ask how you created them?? Did you hire someone out for the job, or did you use a particular software? I have a logo in mind, but have no idea how to recreate it graphically.

Erdica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erdica Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 11:06pm
post #127 of 133

Those are some great logos. We have a friend who is a graphic design artist working on ours. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!!!

Medellia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Medellia Posted 16 Apr 2011 , 9:53pm
post #128 of 133

I'm brand new to Cake Central, a couple fondant cakes done, and 2 more on the way, its my new passion...
But I'm a Graphic Designer first... so if any of you are looking for someone to help with logos or websites, msg me... I'd be glad to help...! icon_smile.gif

TwoLittleEs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TwoLittleEs Posted 16 Apr 2011 , 10:48pm
post #129 of 133

Sweetlepea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweetlepea Posted 16 Apr 2011 , 11:09pm
post #130 of 133

These are all beautiful. If I may ask, where did you get them? Did any of you design your own? I only ask because my brother in law is in amazing artist and I would love for him to draw up my logo idea for me. But how would I get that LLogo on the internet and business cards, and labels for my cake boxes?

Tiffythorpe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tiffythorpe Posted 17 Apr 2011 , 11:26pm
post #131 of 133

My husband does some REALLY great logos if you need one, or if you need yours updated. [email protected] He did mine but I can't make it public yet until we register a trademark icon_smile.gif

Tzoavva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tzoavva Posted 13 May 2011 , 1:05am
post #132 of 133

Great Logos everybody. Question that I have. I don't have a logo but wondering when I decide to create one do you have to pay for any licensing feels to use the actual font. I see some of the logos here have some nice fancy fonts so wondering what one needs to do to use specialt fonts on logos. If anyone knows would love to hear from you.

RussellsCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RussellsCakes Posted 15 May 2011 , 2:07am
post #133 of 133

Here are mine. Confection Perfection is a fully registered company. Noodle's Noms are for our all natural dog treats. Not sure if I'm going to make that a completely separate venture yet or keep it as a brand under CP

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%