Show Us Your Logo! (Deleted In Crash)

Business By step0nmi Updated 15 May 2011 , 2:07am by RussellsCakes

mellormom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellormom Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:36pm
post #31 of 133

you can't tell but there are butterflies in the cake and flowers too.
Jen...

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:39pm
post #32 of 133

mellormom-what type of program did you make your logo in? you may be able to convert it so that you can put it on your website.

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 3:27pm
post #33 of 133

Here is mine.
LL

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 3:28pm
post #34 of 133

Blech. If you click on it, it clears up the pixel problem. I'm not too good at this!

mellormom Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 3:47pm
post #35 of 133

Corel Draw. I tried converting it but it doesn't look good. The pixels are way off and it looks horrible. I don't mind though. I was ab;e to make the front page look good enough without it. www.sauguscakecreations.com
Jen...

step0nmi Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 7:47pm
post #36 of 133

Michelle your logo is very nice! icon_smile.gif

mollermom-hmmm...I am not familiar with that program...you could've maybe done that in paint and then it would be a jpg and not so pixelated. I think it's cute and I am just trying to help icon_wink.gif

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 7:51pm
post #37 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by step0nmi

NEFGABY! I haven't spoken to you in forever!!! well, seems like that.

that is one awesome logo!!! i love love love all the colors! did you make it yourself?

Heyyy, I know, I haven't been around much... at least posting icon_smile.gif

And thanks on the logo, I didn't design it, the girl that makes my son's birthday party invitations/note cards made it for me, I was very happy with the result. She got my vision, my love of whimsy. Thanks again!

mellormom Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 7:52pm
post #38 of 133

Thanks but I wouldn't be able to get the curve of the letters in paint. I converted it to paint from corel draw and it didn't convert well.
Thanks for trying! icon_biggrin.gif
Jen...

step0nmi Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 7:54pm
post #39 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefgaby

Quote:

NEFGABY! I haven't spoken to you in forever!!! well, seems like that.

that is one awesome logo!!! i love love love all the colors! did you make it yourself?

Heyyy, I know, I haven't been around much... at least posting icon_smile.gif

And thanks on the logo, I didn't design it, the girl that makes my son's birthday party invitations/note cards made it for me, I was very happy with the result. She got my vision, my love of whimsy. Thanks again!

yea...I haven't been posting much either. but, when I find out a good thread is deleted I want to start it up again.

you're very welcome. The design is perfect! I hope to have something cool like that...and a girl I know who is a design major is going to help me make something up.

Soo...any ideas for "The Custom Cakery" ??icon_biggrin.gif

mellormom Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 7:55pm
post #40 of 133

Corel Draw is a graphics program that really great! The big problem with it though is that it's not compatible with a lot of other things. It's also really expensive.
Jen...

step0nmi Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 7:56pm
post #41 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellormom

Thanks but I wouldn't be able to get the curve of the letters in paint. I converted it to paint from corel draw and it didn't convert well.
Thanks for trying! icon_biggrin.gif
Jen...

awww...well..at least you are happy with it! that's all that matters icon_smile.gif

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 8:05pm
post #42 of 133

. . . fun thread . . . nice to look at what everyone has come up with . . . all so different and creative . . .

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 8:32pm
post #43 of 133

Here's mine:
Can you see it?
It means something like pastryrama...
LL
LL

Lauradele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lauradele Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 8:38pm
post #44 of 133

What do y'all think of mine? I am new to all of this but have a passion for cake decorating....I had a friend design this in trade for a wedding cake...
This is my business card but you get the idea....
LL

Solecito Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 8:49pm
post #45 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauradele

What do y'all think of mine? I am new to all of this but have a passion for cake decorating....I had a friend design this in trade for a wedding cake...
This is my business card but you get the idea....

Love the look of your cake....

step0nmi Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 9:47pm
post #46 of 133

sweetnothings! i love that! such a cool drawing of a cake you have there too! icon_smile.gif the lettering of your name matches very well also!

reposterama-I love your design...but what does "Reposterama" mean? sorry

step0nmi Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 10:01pm
post #47 of 133

he he...well! I was starting this thread again to gain inspiration from all of you! I don't have one yet icon_sad.gif I have a friend that wants to design one for me...but I don't even know where to start!

step0nmi Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 11:11pm
post #48 of 133

did I disappoint everyone now that you know I don't have one!? icon_biggrin.gif

Solecito Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 5:08am
post #49 of 133

It is something like pastry-rama, meaning everything to do with pastries, repostería in spanish is like pastries, although here you use it for little cookies to put in guest tables at weddings too. So I kinda wanted to englobe cookies, pastries, desserts, cakes.

step0nmi Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 1:22pm
post #50 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecito

It is something like pastry-rama, meaning everything to do with pastries, repostería in spanish is like pastries, although here you use it for little cookies to put in guest tables at weddings too. So I kinda wanted to englobe cookies, pastries, desserts, cakes.

oh! it's spanish! thank you for explaining! very nice icon_wink.gif

all right! anyone else want to share their logo? icon_smile.gif

Momof4luvscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momof4luvscakes Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 1:35pm
post #51 of 133

Here is mine. I had it designed bout 2 months ago. I am waiting on my van lettering now! Everybody's logos look great!
LL

step0nmi Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 1:44pm
post #52 of 133

omg...cake crazy...how cute! I love it!
thanks for sharing! icon_smile.gif

Mencked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mencked Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 1:56pm
post #53 of 133

Stefanie--I remember putting my 2 cents in on your logo design--it turned out really cute! I'm attempting to make mine up too--heck I can't even commit to the name yet--it's a tough decision and I want something more exciting than "Diane's Cakes or "Cakes by Diane"--I love seeing all of these ideas!! Thanks for starting the thread up again step0nmi!

step0nmi Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 2:08pm
post #54 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mencked

Stefanie--I remember putting my 2 cents in on your logo design--it turned out really cute! I'm attempting to make mine up too--heck I can't even commit to the name yet--it's a tough decision and I want something more exciting than "Diane's Cakes or "Cakes by Diane"--I love seeing all of these ideas!! Thanks for starting the thread up again step0nmi!

you did!?? icon_confused.gif oh man! I have the worst memory! well, I never made one! ha ha! and now I have someone that can do one for me icon_biggrin.gif

DoubleA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DoubleA Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 3:14pm
post #55 of 133

This is our logo for my little business...some of my friends say that the crazy baker looks just like me when I have a big deadline coming up like a wedding! LOL[/img]
LL

jimagination Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jimagination Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 3:15pm
post #56 of 133

Well you all gave me the inspiration to make one for myself.... Can you please give me some feedback- Is it too much?
LL
LL

step0nmi Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 3:44pm
post #57 of 133

jimagination...I like your design idea. but, I think some of the things on there are a little too small. the cake clip art is really cute...but I can't tell where the other things are? first...maybe find something that's more singular and then have that on the sides of the cake art...and then you will have an odd number of things that looks centered. very cute though! icon_smile.gif

DoubleA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DoubleA Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 4:04pm
post #58 of 133

I like yours alot, jimagination! Very Cute! And I like Cake Crazy, too! Love that curlique on top!

Lauradele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lauradele Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 4:23pm
post #59 of 133
Quote:

he he...well! I was starting this thread again to gain inspiration from all of you! I don't have one yet icon_sad.gif I have a friend that wants to design one for me...but I don't even know where to start!

step0nmi I was in the same place as you. I couldn't decide on a name or a logo or anything. (Apparently I have commitment issues! HAHA) Anyway, one day I was in the local craft store and I saw this rubber stamp, it was similar to my cake but I didn't like several parts of the design. I knew I wanted to incorporate this into a logo...but what about a name? I was talking to a lady who owns a bridal and formal wear shop about doing cakes for her clients and we got on the subject of a name. I didn't want to go with "Cakes by Laura" or something similar that I deemed 'generic' she came right back with....Sweet Nothings! I loved it...exspecially since we are doing wedding cakes and specialty cakes...the kind of cakes that you get for the ones you would whisper sweet nothings to. You'll find a name/logo, just be patient, keep your eyes and ears open, and ask around...you never know when an idea will fall from the sky!
L

jimagination Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jimagination Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 4:31pm
post #60 of 133

Do you think this one is better?
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%