jimagination Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 4:32pm
post #61 of 133

Do you think this one is better?
LL
LL

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 4:41pm
post #62 of 133

jimagination! that is too cute! I think I like that I can see some things better now! what a cute idea.

well, actually I have a name...it's The Custom Cakery...came up with it about 2 months ago...I was doing the whole Cakes by Stephanie deal too and it was just too long and not catchy enough. Then I said to my husband...well, people order custom cakes from me...and I really don't do anything else! so, I know that Cakery is a made up name...but I really like it because it says exactly what I do...cakes...not pastries or cookies.

So, The Custom Cakery is what I'm sticking to because no one else has it. and in Chicago there are a couple cake shops that have Creative in the name...so that's a no go.
got any ideas ladies? icon_biggrin.gif

Lauradele Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lauradele Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 4:51pm
post #63 of 133

That is awesome!!! Why not come up with a cool drawing of a cake that is "custom"?

step0nmi Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 6:09pm
post #64 of 133

yes...I have thought about that. actually, the girl that I know could probably make one of my own cakes into an animation...now I would just have to pick the right one! icon_biggrin.gif

Keep em comin'!

step0nmi Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 11:44pm
post #65 of 133

I know we are not suppose to do this anymore...but I just wanted to give a bump because the other thread was so large icon_biggrin.gif

racechick311x Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
racechick311x Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 3:52am
post #66 of 133

I make cakes as a hobby and only do a couple per week and this is what I came up with for my logo, the color always changes, I try to always make the logo sticker I put on my boxes match the cakes colors
LL

step0nmi Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:00am
post #67 of 133

that is VERY cool Jamie! Thanks for sharing! icon_biggrin.gif

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:23am
post #68 of 133

Well, Bill Gates is going to come after me, I know, but here is mine. I loved her the minute I saw her, and I had to have her. PS-I have really blonde curly hair, so she is not at all like me!!!

CakeByDesign

and our tag line is ... Eat Smart... Eat Cake!
Thanks to Weight Watchers for that inspiration!!!
LL

cakequeen50 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakequeen50 Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:32am
post #69 of 133

Everyone's logos are so cute and whimsical. Mine is more serious, I guess. I would like to be more whimsical but have had this one for almost 4 years.

Can't get to just the logo jpg. , but here is the business card w/logo. this is from a cake I did with a bow topper and a fondant cascading "veil".
LL

step0nmi Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 12:55pm
post #70 of 133

mommyle-I'm sorry...I don't get why Bill Gates is going to come after you? is your logo something depicted from him? sorry

cakequeen- I think that sometimes something simple and 'serious' so to speak is okay! i really like the design you have. Maybe if you changed the colors up it could help it be more whimsical feeling? icon_smile.gif just a suggestion...but I love your card!

mommyle Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 1:55pm
post #71 of 133

My Logo is a Microsoft jpg. When you do a search for "bakers" in their stockpile my cake lady is there. Hopefully Bill is okay with it, cause when I get BIG he's gonna find out!!!

step0nmi Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 2:13pm
post #72 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyle

My Logo is a Microsoft jpg. When you do a search for "bakers" in their stockpile my cake lady is there. Hopefully Bill is okay with it, cause when I get BIG he's gonna find out!!!

ohhh icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

why don't you add your name onto it somewhere? that will make it different icon_wink.gif

mommyle Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 3:34pm
post #73 of 133

That's a good idea. Give me a minute! I have t-shirts that I wear with her on them, and company name on the back, business cards made, stickers for the cake boxes... But nothing set in stone yet! thanks!

BakingJeannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingJeannie Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 6:45pm
post #74 of 133

I have two, one for the LLC and the other for the DBA. The attached is belongs to the LLC, I just filed the dba. It not much because I wanted it to be simple. Its for a wedding and party planning business.
LL

momtobtb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtobtb Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 6:52pm
post #75 of 133

BakingJeannie,

That is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

lanibird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanibird Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 7:34pm
post #76 of 133

I don't have a business yet, but I have a logo. Though, the cake is also from Microsoft Clip Art, so I'm sure I'll have to change it whenever I can finally start up.

Edited to add... Wow, that came out all huge and pixelated. Sorry about that.
LL

mommyle Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 7:47pm
post #77 of 133

Oh, I love it. I think it's really cute!!! And I love your name!

step0nmi Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 8:34pm
post #78 of 133

BakingJeannie...that is so beautiful and elegant. I love it!

lanibird...that is soo cute! I like your play on words icon_wink.gif

BakingJeannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingJeannie Posted 30 Aug 2008 , 12:00am
post #79 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by step0nmi

well! I go to look for yet another thread and it looks like this one was deleted in the crash from back when. I am in the process of possibly having one done...I know this thread we be benefited by a lot of people. icon_biggrin.gif

So, show us your company logo! this was such a great thread with so many ideas! I hope you will all share your cake business logos again! icon_lol.gif

Step0nmi,
Thank you. I jumped on the idea of 'cakery' and I yesterday applied for the DBA of Blue Ivy Cakery. It will look just like the LLC.

Thank you too, Momtobtb. I am trying to incorporate one of Doug's cake drawings in the. If I can get it to work, it will change. I can't wait to launch my website. Next week I take the health test and I have found a kitchen. Soon I will be so legal thumbs_up.gif

Yeah!

Jeannie

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 2:30pm
post #80 of 133

I know this is an older thread, but hoping to revive it and get some others to post their logos, or links to their logos. I'm looking for some more ideas as i'm getting ready to have a graphic designer do one and want to give them some ideas of what i'm looking for.

annie84 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
annie84 Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 2:47pm
post #81 of 133

I am just starting out and had a friend make a sketch based on a cake I made to use as my logo. I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Ugh after countless tries, I'm still not able to add it as an attachment. It's on my facebook page if anyone wants to see it
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wellington-Cakes/186289808051063?v=photos#!/pages/Wellington-Cakes/186289808051063

Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 2:59pm
post #82 of 133

Here's mine. My brothers girlfriend is an illustrator (shameless plug - you can check out one of her books here http://www.amazon.com/dp/1606841939/?tag=cakecentral-20 and here http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/140524738X/?tag=cakecentral-20 ) and she happily came up with some lovely ideas for me. I finally chose this one although she did some with cupcakes too.

I have a couple of versions of it, with address, with website & phone, etc.

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 3:05pm
post #83 of 133

Here's our logo, I put it together with Photoshop (I have some graphic design experience). The text has subtle pink matting because it usually goes on a pink and white striped background -- as seen on our web site -- but since the logo itself is black and white it's more economical to print labels.

Logo: http://www.allergyfriendlypastries.com/title_trans.gif

Web site: http://www.allergyfriendlypastries.com/

StephsCakes72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StephsCakes72 Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 3:58pm
post #84 of 133

Here is my logo. I drew it in Illustrator. I have a very, very, very basic knowledge of the program, but I did the best that I could. I would love some feedback on this before I move into my cake studio next month.

Thanks!
Stephanie

OK, I can't attach a picture, so here is a link to my blog. It's there...pretty big. I'm not sure how to make it smaller. icon_smile.gif http://sweetendingsbystephanie.blogspot.com

StephsCakes72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StephsCakes72 Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 4:21pm
post #85 of 133

Dayti, I love your logo, by the way. Love the colors! Yours as well aforeste and I became a fan of your page. icon_smile.gif jasonkraft, you did an awesome job coming up with your own logo. icon_smile.gif

tryingcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tryingcake Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 4:28pm
post #86 of 133

I've just spent 15 minutes trying to post my logo. What's the secret? I have tried several different suggested ways. Nothing is working. Need help, please.

FayMakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FayMakesCakes Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 4:33pm
post #87 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingcake

I've just spent 15 minutes trying to post my logo. What's the secret? I have tried several different suggested ways. Nothing is working. Need help, please.

I also just tried for like 10 minutes, when I press preview it's never there. What am I doing wrong? I'd love everyone's feedback on my logo.

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 4:38pm
post #88 of 133

Here is mine, and I truely love it!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 4:42pm
post #89 of 133

Upload your pic to another site - I use photobucket.com - then you can copy the IMG code to post it here.

FayMakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FayMakesCakes Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 4:48pm
post #90 of 133

Thanks loucinda,

Here's my logo, the purple background is shimmery on my bus. card. Let me know what you think!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%